My Dog Needs A New Home

thelongshoot

Hello

It saddens me to do this but I need to find a new home for one of my dogs. She is a 2 year old half American Pit Bull Terrier.

I have two dogs. My other dog is a Douge De Borduex and is already 55 Kilos at just 14 months old. The APBT is way more active and much more playfull than the DDB and as I live on my own, its a real handfull taking care of both dogs as they start to get older. To make matters worse, I have just moved house and the garden is much smaller which is not ideal for two dogs.

She genuinely is a lovely dog, great around people and children and has been raised to be friendly. On the other hand, she does have an amazing prottective instinct and makes a terrific guard dog. She was actualy sold to me 2 years ago as a full APBT and the breeder still insists she is full APBT though I am certain she is half. I have taken great care of her, she has had all injections and has been spaded so she can not breed (she has already had puppies one year ago and they have all been homed).

As I said, I have had her for 2 years so this is not a case of buying a puppy and then getting bored of her after a few months. I just genuinely cant deal with both dogs.

She is at the Kennels close to Cha Am right now and has been there for a month. I intend to keep her there untill I find a good home for her.

She is a great dog and deserves a good fammily.

Best

TLS