Us Letter Size Paper

asiaexpat

Almost impossible to find ain't it. Another exampe: I've wanted to buy some letter size hanging file folders for years but I've only seen the much larger/longer legal size in places like Office Depot, Lotus, Big C, Makro, just everywhere I've looked. No doubt letter size paper/hanging folders are available from certain vendors, but letter sized items appear be a rare item in Thailand. So, I have adapted...A4 size paper and legal size hanging folders rule!!!

The OP is under no obligation to explain himself, but I'm curious to know why he wants to find it. When I first arrived here and set up my workstation in the house, I noticed that documents were printing strangely. After a few minutes of analysis and checking wiki on paper size standardization, I put it all together.

Then I told my printer that I'm using A4 paper (took all of 30 seconds to make the adjustment), and now everything is perfect. It was one of the easiest adjustments for me to make.

But I'm still struggling with that damned metric system ;-)

Thanks to all for the comments. My trips to Office Depot, Fuji, and many local office supply store have failed to find and US 8.5X 11 paper needed to submit documents under USA OMB rules (tax documents, etc.) I will continue my search since there are many US companies here that must submit computer printed documents to US recipients on US letter size paper.

The fanfold paper that is used in dot matrix printers is 8.5" x 11" if you get the kind where you can remove the sprocket holes on both edges. Also the 8.5" x 13" and 8.5" x 14" "legal" sizes are commonly available (at lease more common than letter size) so you could just cut off two or three inches depending on which you find.