Do You Ever Get Distracted By Beautiful Women On Finos?

nattydread

When I am riding my scooter around the city I often get distracted by beautiful young women on Finos

Its downright dangerous out there on the road with those little cuties wearing very short shorts and bottom hugging pencil skirts

their slender brown legs and their angel faces

Ive nearly come a cropper a few times

I confess today I was about to do a U turn at the next traffic lights when I glimpsed the most beautiful pair of pins on a Honda Click

I am sad to say I cancelled the indicator and drove on another 300m by which time I had caught her up

lucky for me the light was red and pulling up next to her I adored her for the 37 seconds before the light went green and i U turned never to see the object of my desire again

have you any stories regarding the dangers of being distracted by beautiful women riding Finos?

"When I am riding my scooter around the city I often get distracted by beautiful young women on Finos

I confess today I was about to do a U turn at the next traffic lights when I glimpsed the most beautiful pair of pins on a Honda Click"

I never knew that even people can become victims of FINO and CLICK fetishism. It's never too late for the right therapy with a long legged FINO that clicks..

jap.gif

My personal favourite is the three on a scooter with the rear cutie in short shorts and little 20b flip-flops, legs widely spread due to the middle pillion*..

It's actually quite safe as it slows you down to their speed so you can follow, gawp and imagine for a few minutes...

Or longer.

*No LB puns for that one please*

Edited by strollling

I passed a beautiful girl on a scooter on my scooter and I could smell the soap on her....It was so nice I slowed down until she passed me then I slotted in behind her until I had to turn into my soi.

Most pleasant.

That's an interesting observation. Why is it that so many attractive girls prefer the Fino?

because it looks cute ,

if you let a young man into ascooter shop ,he goes over to the click / mio /wave 125 etc

bring a young girl in,more than likely she would choose a fino or a scoopy

That's an interesting observation. Why is it that so many attractive girls prefer the Fino?

because it looks cute ,

if you let a young man into ascooter shop ,he goes over to the click / mio /wave 125 etc

bring a young girl in,more than likely she would choose a fino or a scoopy

:lol: they do look very hello kitty