Australian Rules Football For The Aussies In Thai

One point win to Fremantle. Good result Ron. The close games keep you on edge.

Thank goodness for Ballantyne.

Great game to watch.

I see Lyon still insists on playing his little pet Zach the hach, worst footballer in the competition. Saints supporters breathed a sigh of relief when he followed Ross over to the west.

Exciting game and to use a cliche, went down to the wire! Freo deserved to win that

Anyone see the goal Richmond scored, but was denied, because it hit the umpire? Haven't seen that before. Also with Richmond leading by 5 points with 2 minutes to go...they had 5-6 players in their own forward line?

Zac Dawson http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/teams/zac-dawson-thanks-fremantle-coach-ross-lyon-for-reviving-his-afl-career/story-e6frf9lf-1226627165885.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sensational win by the Bombers over Collingwood, and hasn't Brendan Goddard slotted in nicely.

Last week, Wayne Carey called Goddard a sook when he became emotional after the St. Kilda win.

Below is a history of Carey's measure of true grit.

1.Arrested for indecent assault when, on a night out on the piss, he grabbed the breast of a woman passing him on the street.

2. Rooooting his best mate's wife.

3. Dumping his pregnant wife for his model girlfriend.

4. Arrested in Las Vegas for slapping around his girlfriend.

5. Another arrest in Melbourne, again for hitting his girlfriend.

Carey would do well not to lecture others on what it takes to be a man. He is not qualified.

Sad to say he did play for the Crows for a while.

One point win to Fremantle. Good result Ron. The close games keep you on edge.

Thank goodness for Ballantyne.

Great game to watch.

I see Lyon still insists on playing his little pet Zach the hach, worst footballer in the competition. Saints supporters breathed a sigh of relief when he followed Ross over to the west.

Exciting game and to use a cliche, went down to the wire! Freo deserved to win that

Anyone see the goal Richmond scored, but was denied, because it hit the umpire? Haven't seen that before. Also with Richmond leading by 5 points with 2 minutes to go...they had 5-6 players in their own forward line?

Zac Dawson http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/teams/zac-dawson-thanks-fremantle-coach-ross-lyon-for-reviving-his-afl-career/story-e6frf9lf-1226627165885.

Listening to SEN this morning, the AFL have stated that the umpire should not be forward of the goal line and the field umpire should have called for a review. Anyway not my teams and it is water under the bridge now. The umpires will have a little bit of explaining to do to jeff Gieshen and co this week.

What a comeback from Port. 41 points down and win. Their fitness showed through in the end. Well done Port.

I was listening to the MMM call online. I have never heard them slag off a team as they did Port Adelaide after that first half display.

I have to say I wrote them off.

Great comeback and should be some more exciting games from them this year

attachicon.gifAFL Tips TV.docx

Results for round 5 Bookman was the winner again this week with 8/9

Thanks for collating and tallying those ripstanley.

A few lucky guesses again.

Hawks nearly went down to the Roos

Maybe george will provide the winner with a sixpack at seasons end w00t.gif

Watching the game I was hoping that North Melbourne would win. Rioli was in everything until he went off injured. Both teams were inaccurate around goal. I think Buddy only kicked 5 behinds.

attachicon.gifAFL Tips TV.docx

Results for round 5 Bookman was the winner again this week with 8/9

Thanks for collating and tallying those ripstanley.

A few lucky guesses again.

Hawks nearly went down to the Roos

Maybe george will provide the winner with a sixpack at seasons end w00t.gif

Watching the game I was hoping that North Melbourne would win. Rioli was in everything until he went off injured. Both teams were inaccurate around goal. I think Buddy only kicked 5 behinds.

Rioli is a big loss if he is out for a few weeks. i think you are right about Buddy. When he is inaccurate he doesn't muck about

Tex Walker from Adelaide crows out for the season with a knee reconstruction. Cyril Rioli from Hawthorn out for up to 5 or 6 weeks with hamstring.

Nathan Fyfe from Fremantle will miss 1 game for rough play. Darren Glass from West Coast will miss a minimum of 2 games for rough play

MY TIPS FOR ROUND 6

Collingwood

Essendon

Nth Melbourne

Hawthorn

Geelong

Fremantle

Sydney

Carlton

West Coast

(there is a possibility I might change one tip depending on developements)

Edited by Ron19

MY TIPS FOR ROUND 6

Collingwood

Essendon

Nth Melbourne

Hawthorn

Geelong

Fremantle

Sydney

Carlton

West Coast

(there is a possibility I might change one tip depending on developements)

Ron19, that is currently identical to my first option picks. I have 3 bracketed and just want to see final injury list

Walker is a big loss for the Crows, out for the season.

yes huge loss. What to do without Tex now?

You're an Adelaide supporter Foz?

Tippet and now Tex. You can't make up for those players very easily

Hi Bookman. Yes I am a Crows man. You are correct now the forward lines devastated. Well an opportunity for someone to step up I guess.

My Tips

Saints

Bombers

Roos

Hawks

Tigers

Dockers

Swans

Blues

Eagles

Thanks Chooka. Welcome to our little tipping contest.

The pleasure is all mine. Nice to have an area where we not chew each other out. Here we can disagree but we know it is is fun,

• Like 2

Gazman01 (My brother-in Australia) cannot access thaivisa at the moment and has asked me to put them in for him.

They are : Collngwood

Essendon

Port

Hawthorn

Geelong

Fremantle

Sydney

Carlton

Westen Bulldogs

My Tips

Saints

Bombers

Roos

Hawks

Tigers

Dockers

Swans

Blues

Eagles

Thanks Chooka. Welcome to our little tipping contest.

The pleasure is all mine. Nice to have an area where we not chew each other out. Here we can disagree but we know it is is fun,

And good luck tonight against Collingwood!