Australian Rules Football For The Aussies In Thai

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank goodness essendon came back, sorry ripstanley

A good pick by Rip. Essendon seemed like they were truly lucky to get the win there...

Sydney this afternoon though...dominated Adelaide every which way

Good effort by GWS, you can actually see the improvement in them and give them another 2 yrs and they will be very competitive.

• Like 2

A good pick by Rip. Essendon seemed like they were truly lucky to get the win there...

Good effort by GWS, you can actually see the improvement in them and give them another 2 yrs and they will be very competitive.

Yes I agree. I think one of the keys for GWS and Gold Coast is to retain the services of some experienced players. If Ablett stays with the GC for another 2 years it will make a huge difference for them. If they beat the Roos tonight then they are one game out of the top 8

Yes I agree. I think one of the keys for GWS and Gold Coast is to retain the services of some experienced players. If Ablett stays with the GC for another 2 years it will make a huge difference for them. If they beat the Roos tonight then they are one game out of the top 8

That is a possibility. They are in front by 11 early in 4th quarter

that is a possibility. They are in front by 11 early in 4th quarter

Yeah. Gold Coast have that one won. I mentioned in my tips that i found this game hard to pick, favouring North in the end, because I thought they would be more desperate to win and they have the personnel to be able to do so.

Fairly poor effort by North. Any Roos supporters should be feeling a bit dirty at tonight's effort by them.

Commiserations to chooka today. St Kilda downed so cruelly. Some contentious umpiring decisions in the game.

sad.pngannoyed.gif

was a good game to watch. Montagna should have passed Milne who was 2 mtrs out in the last 1/4

Paul Roos and Mike Sheahan just agreed "On the Couch" that we were hard done by the umpires particularly the Priddis/Dempster free kick that they showed in slow motion.

Commiserations to chooka today. St Kilda downed so cruelly. Some contentious umpiring decisions in the game.

sad.pngannoyed.gif

was a good game to watch. Montagna should have passed Milne who was 2 mtrs out in the last 1/4

Paul Roos and Mike Sheahan just agreed "On the Couch" that we were hard done by the umpires particularly the Priddis/Dempster free kick that they showed in slow motion.

I don't think there was too much in the umpiring. Jack Darling got a shocker against him in front of goal that

wasn't discussed much. IMO, the majority of the media in Vic tend to lean towards the Melbourne sides as

that's where most of their target audience is from.

Whenever a team loses by a kick in the last few minutes, they can always consider themselves

a bit stiff I think.

Has anyone else noticed the change in broadcast times from Australia Network?

Generally, it has been 2 Saturday games. One shown at aroud 10.30 and then the

later one at 1730. Now they're showing a 1030 followed by a 1330. Not sure why

the change as I used to like watching the later game.

Oh well, it's a free service, guess I should be gratefulsmile.png

Has anyone else noticed the change in broadcast times from Australia Network?

Generally, it has been 2 Saturday games. One shown at aroud 10.30 and then the

later one at 1730. Now they're showing a 1030 followed by a 1330. Not sure why

the change as I used to like watching the later game.

Oh well, it's a free service, guess I should be gratefulsmile.png

I am like you and enjoyed the later game. Last week with their change I got to see the Swans It could be because of the byes. We will have to wait and see what happens after the byes are completed