Australian Rules Football For The Aussies In Thai

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the umps have stuffed up with the interchange penalty awarding the hawks a guy.

The goal from that penalty was almost enough to swing the game to hawthorn. Geelong were up by 33 points ten minutes into the final quarter and Hawthorn got back to within 3

Oh dear.. Luckily gambling is illegal here hahaha...

Speaking of gambling... I think im stuffed on the WCE v Adelaide game.

10 minutes into the game and Adelaide came inte $1.22. WCE out to $4.20.

Some late withdrawals for WCE?

Well done Bookman WestCoast won for you. Did you back them.

Oh dear.. Luckily gambling is illegal here hahaha...

Speaking of gambling...  I think im stuffed on the WCE v Adelaide game.

10 minutes into the game and Adelaide came inte $1.22.    WCE out to $4.20.

Some late withdrawals for WCE?

Well done Bookman WestCoast won for you. Did you back them.

Thanks rip. I only ever fantasy bet, rarely do I place money. Exciting finish in the ace game. Will27 will be happy
  • Like 2

Well the Saints were bloody pathetic again, 99% of the players wouldn't get a game with the Corryong 3rd's. Totally unfit useless bunch of ametures with no heart or disire to win. They are an embarassment to the AFL. A total clean out is required this year starting with the worst coach in the competition. Scott Watters you are a disgrace the way you have a team spiralling downward out of control. Wouldn't let the useless maggot coach an under 6 side. Can't see the saints wining another game before the 2067 season where they may just fluke a lone win, that is if they hire some people in the recruiting area that can actually identify some talent.

Well the Saints were bloody pathetic again, 99% of the players wouldn't get a game with the Corryong 3rd's. Totally unfit useless bunch of ametures with no heart or disire to win. They are an embarassment to the AFL. A total clean out is required this year starting with the worst coach in the competition. Scott Watters you are a disgrace the way you have a team spiralling downward out of control. Wouldn't let the useless maggot coach an under 6 side. Can't see the saints wining another game before the 2067 season where they may just fluke a lone win, that is if they hire some people in the recruiting area that can actually identify some talent.

Dont hold back Chooka tongue.png

I thought they might get a win against Freo for some of that game. Fell away toward the end

Dont hold back Chooka tongue.png

I thought they might get a win against Freo for some of that game. Fell away toward the end

They are pathetic with absolutely no future unless the entire recruiting team goes along with that pathetic excuse for a coach. Don't know of any supporters who like Watters and the players have a conflict with him also

This week we have 2 winners Well done Bookman and Gaz who score 7/10.

Grant I have given you the lowest score for each round for your total plus this week score.

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif AFL Tips. TV.docx

Thanks ripstanley... Wow that was a pretty shitty week of tipping... By me, not the rest of you lot... A bit rusty.. I'll have to get Dr. Dank to prescribe some Essendon Magic Pills :P

• Like 1

This week we have 2 winners Well done Bookman and Gaz who score 7/10.

Grant I have given you the lowest score for each round for your total plus this week score.

http://static.thaivisa.com/forum//public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif AFL Tips. TV.docx

Thanks ripstanley... Wow that was a pretty shitty week of tipping... By me, not the rest of you lot... A bit rusty.. I'll have to get Dr. Dank to prescribe some Essendon Magic Pills tongue.png

We all have our off weeks

Corryong 3rd's,now there's a place that brings back some memories for me.

It's okay chooka. they are nto quite as bad as the Corryong 3rds yet, who lost 104 - 0 blink.png

2479634_1_T.jpg
15.14-104
FINAL
11:15 AM / Sat 22 Jun
Walwa Recreation Reserve (Map)
0.0-0
1166149_1_T.jpg

http://www.sportingpulse.com/round_info.cgi?c=1-6202-80959-244531-18453155&pool=&fixture=123929757&a=MATCH

• Like 2

Harry O'Brien out of tonights game.

Is now on personal leave and is rumoured

to have had a falling out with coach Buckley.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/harry-obrien-will-not-play-for-collingwood-amid-talk-of-a-rift-with-coach-nathan-buckley/story-fni5f6hd-1226674548217

It's been very untidy this year for the Pies.

I still hope they beat Malthouses mob tonight thoughbiggrin.png

Just read that Harry O still not back at the club.

From what's being reported, Buckley had a joke with Paul Seedsman

and called him a name which Harry took offense with. Buckley said

something along the lines of "nothing to do with you" and Harry cracked the shits.

With his days off, he will probably go and stop the fighting in Siberia or solve world

poverty.

Seems to me that it's not that hard to offend Harry. Some of these players are starting to

behave like the highly paid soccer players in the UK, prrima donners.

You can't have the coach and others "walking on eggshells" hoping not to upset Harry.

Should be called Harry O'Crying methinks.

Harry's a hack anyway. I've never rated him, despite the attention he attracts from all and sundry in the AFL media fraternity.

Yes, he has an interesting heritage and good on him for making a go of it, but ease up on the "woe is me" chip that is clearly displayed on his shoulder...

I heard a stat on the weekend that 22 sets of brothers are currently playing in the AFL. (or was it 22 brothers - 11 sets?)

Brandon Jack, brother of Kieren jack kicked 4 goals. He is going to be a valuable goal sneak I think. He is only 19 and will need to beef up a little more.

Both the Jack brothers played for the Pennant Hills Demons in the local Sydney comp. This was my local ground growing up, where a few mates and I would ride our bikes from home to watch the game, sit on the bench on the small hill, eat meat pies and drink soft drink and cheer on our team.

Pleasant memories.

I was the local sheriff there 97 - 20

• Like 2

It's okay chooka. they are nto quite as bad as the Corryong 3rds yet, who lost 104 - 0 blink.png

2479634_1_T.jpg
15.14-104
FINAL
11:15 AM / Sat 22 Jun
Walwa Recreation Reserve (Map)
0.0-0
1166149_1_T.jpg

http://www.sportingpulse.com/round_info.cgi?c=1-6202-80959-244531-18453155&pool=&fixture=123929757&a=MATCH

Well they haven't improved since I lived there then.

• Like 1

Deliberate out of bounds...

How could this first one by Geelong be called deliberate?

The penalties given for the rushed behinds I agree with.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/if-you-dont-mind-umpire-the-toughest-umpiring-calls-of-afl-round-15/story-fni5f22o-1226676030136

The deliberate out of bounds was absolute bull..it. The local village were also aware of the umpires decision.

• Like 1

Harry O Brien latest news

WATCH LIVE: COLLINGWOOD coach Nathan Buckley is giving a press conference after defender Harry O'Brien's startling revelations.

O'Brien, 26, led the Collingwood team out onto the training track just two hours after telling media that he's suffering depression and battles suicidal thoughts, citing a "very complicated history of sexual abuse".

He also told reporters he had knowledge of a murder but didn't go to police because he had been in fear of his life.

In a show of support to O'Brien, his teammates allowed him to be the first one on the track in his first public session in a week.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/collingwood-players-harry-obrien-says-hes-the-victim-of-sexual-abuse-and-is-suffering-depression/story-fni5f6hd-1226675515179

Harry O Brien latest news

WATCH LIVE: COLLINGWOOD coach Nathan Buckley is giving a press conference after defender Harry O'Brien's startling revelations.

O'Brien, 26, led the Collingwood team out onto the training track just two hours after telling media that he's suffering depression and battles suicidal thoughts, citing a "very complicated history of sexual abuse".

He also told reporters he had knowledge of a murder but didn't go to police because he had been in fear of his life.

In a show of support to O'Brien, his teammates allowed him to be the first one on the track in his first public session in a week.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/collingwood-players-harry-obrien-says-hes-the-victim-of-sexual-abuse-and-is-suffering-depression/story-fni5f6hd-1226675515179

If true.. I retract my previous jibes about his character..

I do wonder why he feels the need to air this out to the public, why not inform the club and leave it at a 'personal matter'. The club (his employer) know about it and that should be all he needs as an employee if attacked by the media for his actions.

I get depression is awful and I wish him well in dealing with it, but airing it seemingly as a defense for his recent behavior just doesn't gel for me.