My Current Situation And Nighttime Entertainment In Bkk

harper100

about me: american, professional, mid-thirties. visited los in 2009 with few expectations other than good nitelife and good looking women. found both.

in 2009, i was adamant about not paying for services. met a bkk gal at a club and spent the nite with her (no money exchanged). possible bar girl who gave a lucky farang free services. lucky me. i'm nothing special. at the time, i was dating a woman in america. things didn't work out. been single since 2010. returning to bkk fall of this year with a tourist visa. hopefully i can stay at least five - six wks.

questions/advice/opinions:

1. i plan on attempting to get local women without paying for services. nothing special here, but i know the demographic that women go for in los and i fit in. your opinions on this? if worst comes to worst, then i'll subscribe to the old saying, "when in rome, do as the romans do." Opinions/answers to this?

2. will go to pattaya, but pattaya seems much too sketchy compared to bkk. right or wrong?

3. any options for finding local, non-ladies of the nite? i know the malls, a couple of other spots...any place that you can think of would help?

thanks gents.

in 2009, i was adamant about not paying for services. met a bkk gal at a club and spent the nite with her (no money exchanged). possible bar girl who gave a lucky farang free services. lucky me. i'm nothing special.
at the time, i was dating a woman in america. things didn't work out.

Shocker. rolleyes.gif

Many girls in clubs, bars (including many who work during the day) are flexible- meaning they will have sex for free with a cool guy, who they have fun with, and who buys their drinks; but these same girls will charge for sex if the guy is not so cool/fun. Especially easy if they think you are a potential boyfriend.

I would follow Charlie Sheens wisdom on this- you are not paying for sex, you are paying the girls to leave after the sex.

Many girls in clubs, bars (including many who work during the day) are flexible- meaning they will have sex for free with a cool guy, who they have fun with, and who buys their drinks; but these same girls will charge for sex if the guy is not so cool/fun. Especially easy if they think you are a potential boyfriend.

I would follow Charlie Sheens wisdom on this- you are not paying for sex, you are paying the girls to leave after the sex.

+1; interesting wisdom. you seem to get brownie points if you:

- hold a degree.

- dont smoke or drink.

- can assist her in acheiving orgasm (most of the battle is stamina).

- speak thai conversationally. (buffet table gets much larger, particularly if you want a virgin)

- have your own place, or room in your own place.

- younger / handsome / fun guy

edit: there is a systems approach to getting laid "for free" with a 60-70% success rate which increases over time depending on what type of combination above you can do. no bar girls (going in the bar) and very little or no lying required. with a good name and reputation, they come to you wink.pngbiggrin.png. This is actually not going in with a freeloader mentality (as I explain below), but offering things that money cannot readily buy.

when you start to look at life objectively, you may see that you had no problem:

- paying airline for plane ticket.

- paying coach company for bus ticket.

- paying hotel/landlord for place to stay.

- paying restaurant for a meal

etc. etc.

would you walk into a store and ask the clerk "hey what can i take here without having to pay? why would you have such a problem paying for a good time with a woman?

"2nd best time to plant a tree is today." Sent from TV android app.

Edited by 4evermaat

• 2 weeks later...