I Love To Touch Girls' Boobs

ShopBoy

So if a girl wears a miniskirt or no bra she is asking for groping or to get raped.. hmmm sounds like victim blaming.

A Thai girl not wearing a bra would be inviting something, the disgust of her peers at the very least.

A miniskirt would be no problem, of course it would be expected that a pair of shorts were worn underneath.

You have been here long enough now, Mr Robblok, to know what is acceptable clothing for a Thai lady.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I didn't know those lady's in the gogo's were forced to work there.With an unemployment rate of 1% in Thailand,I guess it can't be so difficult for them to find another job.

Can i just ask....are you wearing a patch over one eye on your opticians advice or is it part of your act?

I didn't know those lady's in the gogo's were forced to work there.With an unemployment rate of 1% in Thailand,I guess it can't be so difficult for them to find another job.

Can i just ask....are you wearing a patch over one eye on your opticians advice or is it part of your act?

So they are forced to have sex with strangers?

I showed a Thai lassie some pics of me out with my cousins and friends and she was surprised by the level of tactile behaviour in the pics...something we would consider quite normal back in Scotland is considered to be far more intimate in Thailand.

And I used to be taken aback by the holding of hands amongst males, or their warm (non sexual) embraces.

Works both ways doesn't it? I too have had Thai friends make a comment as to why my friend would allow his other friend to pose in such a "sexual" manner with his girlfriend. I didn't bother trying to explain that we found it funny and that the girl in question had at one time seen all of us naked when we went skinny dipping in the ocean.

I depends on what you define as "forced"

IF, they got the right guy and he was caught red handed, then given an option of standing there with a placard round your neck for an hour or two or going to court and being banged up on some sex pest charge, then he has been dealt some old fashioned policing treatment, a bit like a smack around the ear we got as kids. I doubt he will do it again, one space saved in the jail for a worse offender and I am sure the girl concerned, if she is Thai will feel that justice has been served.

+1

Justice has always been a mess, and will always be..I don't have a lot of sympathy for "village justice" , but in this case the moron will learn the lesson faster...and probably with less damage for everyone.

Of course, the problem with ANY justice is when the innocents are wrongly accused, and that can happen anytime, anywhere.

We have to respect ALL the women anyway...To offend a woman is worse than stealing IMO.

They do it for money pipo...not for any other reason at all. Some are better actresses than others.

If you have no money you won't be having any fun with these girls....or touching them at all.

I showed a Thai lassie some pics of me out with my cousins and friends and she was surprised by the level of tactile behaviour in the pics...something we would consider quite normal back in Scotland is considered to be far more intimate in Thailand.

My wifes auntie gave her a thorough tongue-lashing the other day for putting her hand on my hair in a suggestive way.

Then she almost had a fit the next day when she saw us holding hands.

But is all in favour of me marrying my wifes younger sister.

The rules are strange but TiT (not boobs).

Edited by TommoPhysicist

Forced translates to me as against their will.I hardly believe there is any of them against their will,and I can believe that they don't enjoy sex with every customer,however I'm not a young handsome lad I have had umpteen who enjoyed.And to Smokie,I have had several who didn't do it for the money,and I'm sure anyone on this forum will have had lady's who did it for free.

Forced translates to me as against their will.I hardly believe there is any of them against their will,and I can believe that they don't enjoy sex with every customer,however I'm not a young handsome lad I have had umpteen who enjoyed.And to Smokie,I have had several who didn't do it for the money,and I'm sure anyone on this forum will have had lady's who did it for free.

Luckily I am both young and handsome. I have no need of the p4p scene. Nor do I need to grope women indiscriminately.

You're right Khao San is the religious center of Thailand,and you are probably the Pope.

Maybe you should get it through your thick skull that this thread is probably about ONE high-so bitch who made a complaint,instead of WOMEN that got groped.

So some poor women who got groped by some disgusting pervert is now a 'high-so bitch' because she had the audacity to complain? That is one of the most disgusting remarks I've ever read on this forum.

And Khao San IS right next to a religious center, and it is a completely different demographic than Walking Street. If you ever went there instead of just gogo bars you'd realize that, quite clear you've never been since you think most women in Khao San are P4P. And during Songran Khao San is a family destination for Thais in Bangkok, there are thousands of Thai families including their children there every day during Songkran having water fights. Thais outnumber farang there 20 to 1 during Songkran. It is nothing like Walking Street, there are no gogo bars, which is why not many guys like you go there. I suggest you go there next year, and try feeling up some random girl there that you think is asking for it. If you're lucky, the police will catch you and put a sign around your neck before some angry Thais beat the crap out of you.

I have to admit that I've never been to Khao San as I know it's refered to as backpackers paradise,and they are not my style.It was obviously my mistake to make a connection between backpackers and bars/gogo's.

Nevertheless,I stand by my opinion that there are girls,and especially in the Thai entertainment areas that enjoy to get touched.

Some are better actresses than others.

If you have no money you won't be having any fun with these girls....or touching them at all.

Incorrect.

A few false promises works just as good as cash with some.

They can be highly gullible... and swallow it hook, line and sphincter.

giggle.gif

Edited by strollling
  • Like 1

I saw this man on Khao San and he wasn't the only guy they had stood up throughout the days.

Whilst Khao San is a very lively atmosphere and during Songkran there are more Thai people there than Farang people, there are way too many people and there is no controlling of the number of people going onto the road.

A lot of my friends dislike Khao San for its impoliteness and I did get groped and manhandled a little (and no I didn't ask for it or enjoy it) howevere because you are crammed in there's no way of avoiding it. I just slapped them and said "mai dee".

This thread seems filled with offensive posts. So much so that I can't go back and get rid of all of them

But one particularly attacking / insulting a fellow poster has been deleted (and replies to the offensive post also removed)

Offending poster has been given a warning and posting suspension

Any of you planning to continue a similar route will get a longer cool down period

I recall a video from last year, where a girl complaining about getting her boobs powdered to the police.

The police asked: "do you have proof"

the girl then pulled up her T-shirt so the police could inspect how they'd been powdered jap.gif

Incorrect.

giggle.gif

Anyone who promises to buy a house in Isaan (which the farang will never own, or have rights over) after knowing a bargirl for a few months, has got a sterling chance of winning over hearts.

In any other country a typical gal would laugh at you and send you packing, however since this has been done here (time and time again) i can only assume the bounds of reality have been stretched to beyond what is slightly believable to darn right stupidity..

clap2.gif

So once they reach the adult age they are not daughters anymore?You never mentioned the age of your daughters.

No not at all. I am just saying in Thailand before a woman turns 20 you have to get the parents consent. After 20 she is legally able to do what she wants.

Ok,that is made clear now,back to my original question.Do you acknowledge that women don't like sex,and I have indicated to you already that things ,and particullary womens stance regarding sex , have changed over the past 5 decades.

When has sex with a woman without asking her permission that is rape. I don't think that has changed.

all in all this is a stupid conversation, kerryk, why even bother humoring him

There are many different opinions among members on what is right or wrong regarding the p4p scene. But really this forum is for all members both male and female.

Some of the comments here have been obscene and offensive to many of us.

I'd like to think its no more than a stereotype that is being followed....rather than how some would really behave.

Anyway enjoy....

In Satun, Prawit Langmuang, 30, was stabbed in his left chest after suspect Ekkaphol Mekmok, 20, scolded him for touching his adult sister, who was celebrating and engaged in a water fight across the street. The men argued before Ekkaphol stabbed Prawit, who was later pronounced dead at a hospital.

Uhm I'll take the board of shame please!

Cake or Death!

Sent from Android please excuse errors in type or judgement

Please your in Thailand sex sells on every corner wall through a night club or bar and c how many times you get grabbed on the cock, i get offended when it's a ladyboy but i don't cry rape

That was a great first post man. And good for you having the stones not to cry rape.

as if someone would listen ........:)

can you imagine a farang going into a thai police station to report a passing ladyboy had groped his appendage ?

they would probably all fall on the floor laughing and send you on your way :D

Incorrect.

giggle.gif

Anyone who promises to buy a house in Isaan (which the farang will never own, or have rights over) after knowing a bargirl for a few months, has got a sterling chance of winning over hearts.

In any other country a typical gal would laugh at you and send you packing, however since this has been done here (time and time again) i can only assume the bounds of reality have been stretched to beyond what is slightly believable to darn right stupidity..

clap2.gif

Months?

Promising houses in Isaan?

What drugs did you just ingest?

Speaking Thai and a promise to take a girl home for songkran last week resulted in me being told that she was coming to stay at my hotel that night. I don't generally go to bars and only stopped off to watch the end of a match.

Easy peasy titty squeezey. :)

In Satun, Prawit Langmuang, 30, was stabbed in his left chest after suspect Ekkaphol Mekmok, 20, scolded him for touching his adult sister, who was celebrating and engaged in a water fight across the street. The men argued before Ekkaphol stabbed Prawit, who was later pronounced dead at a hospital.

Uhm I'll take the board of shame please!

Cake or Death!

Sent from Android please excuse errors in type or judgement

Yup, that was from todays News Section.

This is what happens when someone "lives" in a bar, thier logic just become twisted and they seem to think everything goes in Thailand. That apperantly includs locals too.

Edited by Shurup