Thailand Needs Cricket

Actually ... my Dad was a shearer ... left school when he was 9 years old to go shearing ... true story.

Shearer!..Shearer!..Shearer!.......oops ...thought I was in a footie thread..!...

This is a (mostly) cricket thread... but are you a Saints FC fan?

Don't tell us there is a Thai Visa football team to sponsor aswell!

I think plopmeister might be a little confused........No...keep all you sponsorship for the cricket

and let someone else sponsor those other silly ball games.....mind, this is just my view and I may be a little bias.

Edited by kevjohn

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually ... my Dad was a shearer ... left school when he was 9 years old to go shearing ... true story.

Shearer!..Shearer!..Shearer!.......oops ...thought I was in a footie thread..!...

I think plopmeister might be a little confused........No...keep all you sponsorship for the cricket

and let someone else sponsor those other silly ball games.....mind, this is just my view and I may be a little bias.

Indeed, by sponsoring the Thai Visa forum AND Thai Visa cricket team (and by stating their support for this thread) So Thai Spa has already demonstrated a clear commitment to saving the world...

Used to go to the Dell with a ( collective noun required) of Gypsies from Ringwood...but now I can boast sharing a thread with somebody from Manchester Grammar..( An oxymoron?)

Edited by plopmeister

But Mr BookMan ... I have uncovered something of you also.

Taken when you used to have that beard ... but the likeness can still be observed ... agreed?

post-104736-0-94896300-1338902876_thumb.

I asked mum not to give u any more of my photos...

As the photo alludes to, I have a very cute arse..

hmmm....maybe mum can give u one more photo...

Your wish is my reply ...

post-104736-0-87860800-1338904637_thumb.

I was particularly proud of this one of you.

Looking relaxed, enjoying your favourite pastime before your walk to the crease ...

Taken when you used to have that beard ... but the likeness can still be observed ... agreed?

Looking relaxed, enjoying your favourite pastime before your walk to the crease ...

My favourite pastime usually comes a few minutes AFTER looking at the girlie mags...

oh...hang on...u mean reading??

My favourite pastime usually comes a few minutes AFTER looking at the girlie mags...

Have you ever had a problem with..ah..eh..how am I doing to ask this......with that Nose?

Sheep dip by the sounds of it!

What is "sheep dip"?

It is very tasty with water crackers..but ask for it 'de-wooled'

Is it fizzy? How does it compare to red Fanta?

Depends on how much David's father has had to drink. If his hands are shaking too much the drink might contain a couple of cherries too...

What have we been drinking?

What is "sheep dip"?

As I said, Dad was a shearer, so have a fair knowledge of it.

Typicially, sheep dip is a liquid formulation of insecticide and fungicide which shepherds and farmers may use to protect their sheep from infestation against external parasites such as itch mite, blow-fly, ticks and lice ... maybe we should run a few of the members through it?

^^ ... but being resourceful Aussies ... we don't want to waste anything and the old saying goes ... what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

post-104736-0-49591400-1338905597_thumb. post-104736-0-71787300-1338905648_thumb.

that second photo bears a remarkable resembalace to theblether ... but I have to say, I had a few by that stage!

Edited by David48

Which one is your favourite pastime?

What is "sheep dip"?

It is very tasty with water crackers..but ask for it 'de-wooled'

Is it fizzy? How does it compare to red Fanta?

Red Fanta has an advantage in that it can commune with Thai spirits..

Sheep Dip just tastes like raw spirits

What is "sheep dip"?

Dunno but it tastes loverly!!

Same question to you: Is it fizzy? How does it compare to red Fanta?

Oh God no!!

The women absolutely LOVE it!...in certain scenarios thumbsup.gif

What is "sheep dip"?

Dunno but it tastes loverly!!

Same question to you: Is it fizzy? How does it compare to red Fanta?

If it tastes as good as red Fanta then it's way ahead of Macca's coffee.

What is "sheep dip"?

Typicially, sheep dip is a liquid formulation of insecticide and fungicide which shepherds and farmers may use to protect their sheep from infestation against external parasites such as itch mite, blow-fly, ticks and lice ... maybe we should run a few of the members through it?

Tiz also the main ingredient of Hong Thong..

Next time I visit the Gey Bon in Kamphaengphet I shall give em a few bottles and pray for the everlasting success of this thread...but in case they don't like the stuff I will also use Sangsom...

What is "sheep dip"?

As I said, Dad was a shearer, so have a fair knowledge of it.

Sounds good..Ill see how the rest of the team does with it first....if after two weeks all is well I'll be there!

Next time I visit the Gey Bon in Kamphaengphet I shall give em a few bottles and pray for the everlasting success of this thread...but in case they don't like the stuff I will also use Sangsom...

thumbsup.gif

Used to go to the Dell with a ( collective noun required) of Gypsies from Ringwood...but now I can boast sharing a thread with somebody from Manchester Grammar..( An oxymoron?)

My father is a big saints fan and went to school around the corner at King Edwards; he opened the batting for them and Hampshire schools but never made it any further than that (I mean in cricket)...

I opened the batting for my school (up north) including one fine innings against Manchester Grammar; I don't think there is a Manchester Grammar old boy on this thread but if there is I hope it is Atherton or Crawley...

brit1984 said

I opened the batting for my school (up north) including one fine innings against Manchester Grammar; I don't think there is a Manchester Grammar old boy on this thread but if there is I hope it is Atherton or Crawley...

I remember doing a trip to the Atherton Tablelands and you better believe it, the crawley crawleys that were.......Oh! wrong country.

Edited by kevjohn