Baan Totster... Den Of Iniquity...

Totster

the one that allows you to keep drinking...

Erm... that´s white, not a pill, and available in abundance over these parts... Anybody got a mirror...... (NB: clean for 6 weeks now, by the way)

I stop taking illegal substance long time ago (8 years) so please just give me those pills... :o

Edited by Glauka

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pay no attention to me dear, I am a sick, sick, bastard, one sandwhich short of a picnic basket. But when the wind blows south, I know a hawk from a handsaw. :o

Well i don´t understand what you mean...i don´t understand those english proverbs particurlarly the one with hawk....so if you want me to tell me something use plain english...

BTW i have to pay attention to you because i told the story to make you laugh and cheer you up

...but it seem we don´t find funny the same things...

:D The thing about the hawk is from Hamlet. English proverbs, that's great! Sorry, I will try from now on to be more understandable. :D

WEll the only time i read hamlet was in spanish obviously and long time ago...BTW i call proverbs all the english sentences that sound intellingent or advice or provervial...so this is not going to be the first time and the last one to make such a huge mistake... :D:o:D

WEll the only time i read hamlet was in spanish obviously and long time ago...BTW i call proverbs all the english sentences that sound intellingent or advice or provervial...so this is not going to be the first time and the last one to make such a huge mistake... :D:o:D

Hi Glauka, English can be a strange language. A proverb can refer to any saying, clever or not! Whereas 'proverbial' whilst it strictly means expressed as a proverb, it's more usually taken as 'proverbial wisdom'. It seldom, if ever, is meant or taken in terms of advice given or received.

I hope this makes sense, many subtle ideas of any language are 'lost in translation'.

ps nice to see you are back on line...

pps Don't taken any advice on English from TBB, he's American!!!

Edited by suegha

Happens to the best of us. :D

WEll the only time i read hamlet was in spanish obviously and long time ago...BTW i call proverbs all the english sentences that sound intellingent or advice or provervial...so this is not going to be the first time and the last one to make such a huge mistake... :D:D:D

Hi Glauka, English can be a strange language. A proverb can refer to any saying, clever or not! Whereas 'proverbial' whilst it strictly means expressed as a proverb, it's more usually taken as 'proverbial wisdom'. It seldom, if ever, is meant or taken in terms of advice given or received.

I hope this makes sense, many subtle ideas of any language are 'lost in translation'.

Yes, it's true, we haven't spoken english in years. All Yankeenese here! :D

:D Suegha thank you...

I think from now on i will not pay attention to thaibebop at all... :D (just joking)

I think from now on i will not pay attention to thaibebop at all... :D (just joking)

You won't be able to do that, I am just to noticeable. :D

The above sentance should read 'too' instead of 'to'... :D:D:D:o

I no spake a da inglish. Wot u say? :D

Wow you were quick! Interesting new avatar by the way...

Wow you were quick! Interesting new avatar by the way...

You like him? Wolverine looks cool even when he is rotting! :D

and UN-noticable, instead of noticable.... :D:D

That in your avatar is wolverine? i though it was a gremlim... :D

:DThe character Wloverine from the Marvel Comics X-Men as a zombie. Speical series Marvel is running and all the marvel characters are zombies. That is the cover to the third Installment in the series.

I think from now on i will not pay attention to thaibebop at all... (just joking)

You won't be able to do that, I am just to noticeable.

The above sentance should read 'too' instead of 'to'... :D:burp::D:o

and UN-noticable, instead of noticable.... :D:D

It's hard to compete with a bright blue moo-moo and cherry red lipstick. :D

Right, banana fanny coconut woman is here... Is there room? I got lots of toys and thingies and those thingies .... Sounds funner than sitting in the snow here.
With the right thingies snow can help soothe the pain.... :D

my orange hair doens't get a mention????

hi suegha!

Hi Kayo. I think your orange hair looks fantastic, it really suits you!

Thank You Suegha. A man appreciates a compiment out of the blue like that.... (Bops :D )

Suegha get´s on to the Hot list... Beop has been demoted to the NOT list... Hmuaahahaha!

Also thanks to Suegha as I can´t figure photoshop out in a day.. :o

So is it dancing time yet? took a green one.... joking, it was sort of yellowy and makes me mellowy... all the better to be melonny(???!!)

Patsy... you are mad today...(yesterday)... What on earth have you been taking and can I get some!!!!!!!!!!

Soz fella I got none left but, I'm getting a score in the morning. :o

From the bakers that is, as I leave at 5 in the morn. Good ol Engllish bacon butties, enough to give anyone a buzz.......... :D

redrus

Right, banana fanny coconut woman is here... Is there room? I got lots of toys and thingies and those thingies .... Sounds funner than sitting in the snow here.

With the right thingies snow can help soothe the pain.... :D

my orange hair doens't get a mention????

hi suegha!

Hi Kayo. I think your orange hair looks fantastic, it really suits you!

Thank You Suegha. A man appreciates a compiment out of the blue like that.... (Bops :D )

Suegha get´s on to the Hot list... Beop has been demoted to the NOT list... Hmuaahahaha! Be careful there Kayo. You know what they say about a man with a list. :o

Also thanks to Suegha as I can´t figure photoshop out in a day.. :D

So is it dancing time yet? took a green one.... joking, it was sort of yellowy and makes me mellowy... all the better to be melonny(???!!)

Patsy... you are mad today...(yesterday)... What on earth have you been taking and can I get some!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by thaibebop

Soz fella I got none left but, I'm getting a score in the morning. :o

From the bakers that is, as I leave at 5 in the morn. Good ol Engllish bacon butties, enough to give anyone a buzz.......... :D

redrus

I´m going home in a minute and I´m gonna have to have me some bacon butties.. Been ages since I done that.... With chips!!! Thanks Red! :D:D

snipped...for brevity...

Good Bebop.. We can now agree you know how to use the quote function... .Where´s your post?

Oh shit.. wait... I just saw it .. You´re using my colour man... Jeez... Copies my avatars, copies my colours.... Put your self on that list dude... :D:D

Edited by kayo