Manchester United

redrus

A sad figure Moyes will be. Handpicked by God and down the drain in a heartbeat. You have to wonder where he will go from United.

He won't go anywhere for a while. He will get a giant payoff or collect a salary for the next 5 years.

Apparantly there is a 'clause' in the contract. Wont cost United so much.

He will be gone by the end of the season and I think start of next season he will be with another club

A sad figure Moyes will be. Handpicked by God and down the drain in a heartbeat. You have to wonder where he will go from United.

He won't go anywhere for a while. He will get a giant payoff or collect a salary for the next 5 years.

He will be gone by the end of the season and I think start of next season he will be with another club

Except their reputation!

thats only if Man U do tell him to hobbit..

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

Except their reputation!

Already gone in my opinion!!cheesy.gif

If they do someone will give him a ring!

• Like 1

If they do someone will give him a ring!

he knows Man U will just froddo at him when he leaves..

Just an update, the smart money is on Howard Webb.

Seriously, if he's gone then I think Man U have done the right thing.

They have to cut their losses and pay him off, that or risk trusting him with BIG money to re-build.

Better it's done now and move on.

Edited by uptheos

Dificult one for utd's board , me,,, i've never been a fan of the way moyes sets his team up, he's got a squad fergie set up to play with pace and width, moyes just dont set teams up to use that properly/effectively, plays wingers 2 narrow and 2 deep. relies on his bacs to overlap , think baines and colman , wingers tuck in tighter, think pienner anyway,,,,, unlucky with key injuries? yeah 4 sure,,,v.p,,,,, but realistically had more than enuf to cover . will he turn things at utd , sori just cant see it.

Edited by rijit

Dificult one for utd's board , me,,, i've never been a fan of the way moyes sets his team up, he's got a squad fergie set up to play with pace and width, moyes just dont set teams up to use that properly/effectively, plays wingers 2 narrow and 2 deep. relies on his bacs to overlap , think baines and colman , wingers tuck in tighter, think pienner anyway,,,,, unlucky with key injuries? yeah 4 sure,,,v.p,,,,, but realistically had more than enuf to cover . will he turn things at utd , sori just cant see it.

Jeez that was hard work, you lazy fecker

You what bangra?

You what bangra?

That was hard work reading that fella whistling.gif

Ha! took me a little time to get the "lazy fecker" bit laugh.png

Edited by mad mary

Ha! took me a little time to get the "lazy fecker" bit laugh.png

biggrin.png

Sky News are reporting Moyes' departure as a done deal based on inside sources. Running obituaries already.

Meanwhile the true culprit (no succession planning, hung around too long, uncompetitive team*) no doubt carries on smelling of roses! Still the greatest manager the game has seen but now more than a bit blemished.

* He can't have expected Moyes to be that bad so I would forgive him the managerial choice.

Former genius dictatorial bosses hanging around on corporate boards after their sell-by-date nearly always fails. Arsenal take note!

• Like 1

Sky News are reporting Moyes' departure as a done deal based on inside sources. Running obituaries already.

Meanwhile the true culprit (no succession planning, hung around too long, uncompetitive team*) no doubt carries on smelling of roses! Still the greatest manager the game has seen but now more than a bit blemished.

* He can't have expected Moyes to be that bad so I would forgive him the managerial choice.

Former genius dictatorial bosses hanging around on corporate boards after their sell-by-date nearly always fails. Arsenal take note!

OH MY GOD..............Spurs haven't appointed anyone yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ph34r.png.pagespeed.ce.GOH20nhrx_.png

• Like 1

press seem to have gone all in on this so that would indicate that he's almost certainly a goner. and united have to say something publicly before moyes' press conference later in the week. no choice now.

Yep. No way there is this much smoke without fire. Dead in the water I'd say now.

press seem to have gone all in on this so that would indicate that he's almost certainly a goner. and united have to say something publicly before moyes' press conference later in the week. no choice now.

More importantly, I want petermlk so say something publiclylaugh.png

More importantly, I want petermlk so say something publiclylaugh.png

Petermik is responsible for some of the finest posts on this forum!!!

I'm sure, like me, he thinks that David Moyes should be given time.

biggrin.png

It became obvious he has to go.....taking runaway league champions down to 'ordinary' in one season is no mean feat. There's no way he can be trusted to spend the sort of money Man U will need to splash if they are to become a force again.

It became obvious he has to go.....taking runaway league champions down to 'ordinary' in one season is no mean feat. There's no way he can be trusted to spend the sort of money Man U will need to splash if they are to become a force again.

I think he was a total non starter for the job but the removal of Ferguson's back room staff was the end and frankly, after taking this absurdly stupid decision, why should anyone have sympathy for him.

Especially as he'll get nearly 6m for ripping things apart. What a lovely golden handshake for a job dreadfully done.

The reasons to sack him are positively ended so presumably he'll be gone by tomorrow with Giggs care taking for the final games.

I doubt Klopp will leave Dortmund so Louis van Gaal must be a frontrunner. However it would be unlikely if the decision of replacement will be rushed!!

Tottenham fans will be nervous and very on edge over the coming weeks i think. Better get a petition going because Levy needs direction.