Manchester United

redrus

Looks like he's lost a fair bit of weight in the close season. More time for sexercise with those demanding older women I guess.

Good on him!

Maybe he will start getting the younger ones when his hair grows eh! laugh.gif

Looks like he's lost a fair bit of weight in the close season. More time for sexercise with those demanding older women I guess.

Good on him!

Maybe he will start getting the younger ones when his hair grows eh! laugh.gif

Might have a chance now Giggs is in umm semi retirement....biggrin.gif

http://ibetsports.blogspot.com/2011/07/manchester-united-fan-gets-bullied-out.html

Well done to this lad - I wouldn't put a scouse shirt on either! ;)

This thread is rather slow on the uptake when it comes to news and recent vids isn't it. :D

We do our talking on the pitch mate - unlike certain spurs people i know.

You certainly do and usually against us with the referees help. Can't wait to see the farcical decisions that will go your way next season :whistling::rolleyes:

http://ibetsports.blogspot.com/2011/07/manchester-united-fan-gets-bullied-out.html

Well done to this lad - I wouldn't put a scouse shirt on either! ;)

This thread is rather slow on the uptake when it comes to news and recent vids isn't it. :D

We do our talking on the pitch mate - unlike certain spurs people i know.

You certainly do and usually against us with the referees help. Can't wait to see the farcical decisions that will go your way next season :whistling::rolleyes:

I hope we get loads of them,we really are not good enough without the officials and the FA's help on and off the field.rolleyes.gif

Fear not MrRed, i'm sure you will and as per usual one of them will be against Spurs. Might aswell award you a penalty now before the season starts, but i suppose the timing will be down to Webb or Clattenburg, one of which will doubtless be reffing the game :whistling:

Incidentally, i loved the comments from Ferdinand the other day about him not wanting the new players at OT to be in awe of him!!! :lol::whistling: I must say, i've been in awe of Maradon, Pele, Crouch and at times Messi, but Rio sodding Ferdnand!!!! Time for another drugs test and this time lets hope he turns up. ;)

Sums up the total self delusion of the English international footballer.

Edited by carmine

Fear not MrRed, i'm sure you will and as per usual one of them will be against Spurs. Might aswell award you a penalty now before the season starts, but i suppose the timing will be down to Webb or Clattenburg, one of which will doubtless be reffing the game :whistling:

Incidentally, i loved the comments from Ferdinand the other day about him not wanting the new players at OT to be in awe of him!!! :lol::whistling: I must say, i've been in awe of Maradon, Pele, Crouch and at times Messi, but Rio sodding Ferdnand!!!! Time for another drugs test and this time lets hope he turns up. ;)

Classic! laugh.gif

Nah he is crap innit! :whistling: self deluded Champion that he is :D

I am sorry all your pre-season troubles are affecting you this way Carmine..........The Harry and Luka show,co starring Levy the leech and his blood sucking boardroom mafia.

I am sorry all your pre-season troubles are affecting you this way Carmine..........The Harry and Luka show,co starring Levy the leech and his blood sucking boardroom mafia.

He's not crap. the self adoring twit just isn't anywhere near as good as he thinks he is. As for Modric, i'm fine with him moving on for 37/38m. Why would'nt i be?

I'll concede to being very concerned about the trial of ball bag features but we should'nt complain should we, having knowingly hired a manager of little or no integrity. If you take a look at our first six league games you'll understand even more my concerns.

Still, can't wait for the season to start nonetheless. :D

Edited by mrbojangles
Correction of spelling !!

He's not crap. the self adoring twit just isn't anywhere near as good as he thinks he is. As for Modric, i'm fine with him moving on for 37/38m. Why would'nt i be?

I'll concede to being very concerned about the trial of ball bag features but we should'nt complain should we, having knowingly hired a manager of little or no integrity. If you take a look at our first six league games you'll understand even more my concerns.

Still, can't wait for the season to start nonetheless. :D

How could anyone be self adoring when you have a face like his?

Yes Carmine good start to the season for you lot :D then the 7th game Arsenal.

I don't care how you get on with them mate or who plays,just stating the facts wink.gif

Get your facts right i that case. wink.gif

who is your 7th game then?

Home to the scum....who we have a good recent record against....smile.gif

Edited by smokie36

• Manchester United chief executive David Gill has confirmed the club are looking to bring in one more 'world-class' player this summer.

The Red Devils have already been very active in the transfer market, signing goalkeeper David De Gea to replace Edwin van der Sar and also adding England winger Ashley Young and Under-21 international Phil Jones.

Sir Alex Ferguson has admitted there are unlikely to be further new faces before the Community Shield at Wembley on 14th August, and Gill confirmed that any arrival will not be occurring in the coming days.

But the Old Trafford supremo has moved to reassure supporters that the Premier League champions will continue to be active until the window closes at the end of next month.

"Edwin made it known that last season would be his last so we had planned for a new goalkeeper well in advance. With the others, the opportunities came along and we were comfortable with that," he told MUTV.

One more

"So we've made three signings. We're looking at one more player to bring in.

"Nothing's happening - nothing imminent - on that at the moment, but we'll see what happens when we get home.

"There'll still be 31 days of the transfer window to see if anything develops. But I'm not working on anything at the moment, in that respect."

Gill revealed that Ferguson is keen to strengthen one particular area of his side, with a creative midfielder strongly rumoured to be on his wish-list following Paul Scholes' decision to retire.

Arsenal's Samir Nasri and Tottenham playmaker Luka Modric have both been mooted as possible targets, while speculation continues over the future of Inter Milan ace Wesley Sneijder.

World-class

And while Gill would not identify targets, he did admit that only players of the highest calibre will be under consideration for the 19-times English champions.

He added: "We've been looking at a particular position and two or three players in that position, but nothing's imminent at the moment.

"The important point to understand, and Alex has made it clear, is that we need someone who's going to improve the quality of the squad.

"We've got a great squad and to get into that squad you need to be a world-class player. There's no point, if you can't get the players you want, in buying someone for the sake of buying someone.

"But you never know - there's often movement in August. I'm not sitting here saying I'm working on anything specific because I'm not, but that situation could change quickly when we get back to Carrington."

• Manchester United chief executive David Gill has confirmed the club are looking to bring in one more 'world-class' player this summer.

The Red Devils have already been very active in the transfer market, signing goalkeeper David De Gea to replace Edwin van der Sar and also adding England winger Ashley Young and Under-21 international Phil Jones.

Sir Alex Ferguson has admitted there are unlikely to be further new faces before the Community Shield at Wembley on 14th August, and Gill confirmed that any arrival will not be occurring in the coming days.

But the Old Trafford supremo has moved to reassure supporters that the Premier League champions will continue to be active until the window closes at the end of next month.

"Edwin made it known that last season would be his last so we had planned for a new goalkeeper well in advance. With the others, the opportunities came along and we were comfortable with that," he told MUTV.

One more

"Nothing's happening - nothing imminent - on that at the moment, but we'll see what happens when we get home.

"There'll still be 31 days of the transfer window to see if anything develops. But I'm not working on anything at the moment, in that respect."

Gill revealed that Ferguson is keen to strengthen one particular area of his side, with a creative midfielder strongly rumoured to be on his wish-list following Paul Scholes' decision to retire.

Arsenal's Samir Nasri and Tottenham playmaker Luka Modric have both been mooted as possible targets, while speculation continues over the future of Inter Milan ace Wesley Sneijder.

World-class

And while Gill would not identify targets, he did admit that only players of the highest calibre will be under consideration for the 19-times English champions.

He added: "We've been looking at a particular position and two or three players in that position, but nothing's imminent at the moment.

"The important point to understand, and Alex has made it clear, is that we need someone who's going to improve the quality of the squad.

"We've got a great squad and to get into that squad you need to be a world-class player. There's no point, if you can't get the players you want, in buying someone for the sake of buying someone.

"But you never know - there's often movement in August. I'm not sitting here saying I'm working on anything specific because I'm not, but that situation could change quickly when we get back to Carrington."

They are sill wanting more season ticket sales .Then there will be no value in the market . Makes you wonder where the 150mil is . They haven't spent anything . The 3 average prospects they have signed so far was signed on the never never . The wage bill has been massively reduced so it looks like more to pay the debt interest. The con is still on

Tell me red, you are not one of those on manutd.com that keeps asking for ganso, ozil, sanchez, pastore by chance are you? Have a little faith, who knows another lil pea could be our next signing-midfield version of course.

Tell me red, you are not one of those on manutd.com that keeps asking for ganso, ozil, sanchez, pastore by chance are you? Have a little faith, who knows another lil pea could be our next signing-midfield version of course.

Liddle Pee , will be found out this year just as he was in the latter stages of of season

The fact is that what has been signed so far is little more than an expensive gamble.They have paid 3x what they are worth because they are paying on tick .

As to what Gill is saying , I don't think anybody beleives him anymore . Fergie has to do the BS because it was he that caused all the debt after him falling out with the Irish Pair over that horse. Yes the plight & the inability of UTD to compete in the transfer market is all down to a creature with the brain the size of a mouse . No not shrek but a HORSE

One more

World-class

They are sill wanting more season ticket sales .Then there will be no value in the market . Makes you wonder where the 150mil is . They haven't spent anything . The 3 average prospects they have signed so far was signed on the never never . The wage bill has been massively reduced so it looks like more to pay the debt interest. The con is still on

Do you have sold ones every now and again to back your verbal diarrhea up?

The con is still on.........Not many snakes in murkeydive thats for sure .......oh and welcome to the Champions thread :D

Not at all James,my faith in the great one is rock solid,if you look at this thread earlier i too have said we will get another midfielder and i believe Gill has already sorted it,his press release today is a tactic aimed at provoking the market and the agents of course and also a cover from what Fergie has been saying all week.

The pair of them are masters in the transfer market.

Everybody knows that United need a top quality midfielder NOW,and i think we will get one when SAF comes back from the States.;)

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

What a dipstick SAF is. The Community Shield is the 7th August, your at West Brom on the 14th. I really hope he's not in charge of transport bookings as well.

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

What a dipstick SAF is. The Community Shield is the 7th August, your at West Brom on the 14th. I really hope he's not in charge of transport bookings as well.

that's just what the league thinks boj. mister ferguson hasn't signed off his approval of the fixture list yet so it's not official. ;)