Manchester United

redrus

Sumrit they don't listen to us mate.

They are in a state of shock because they thought the league was won at xmas biggrin.png

You're not wrong there Red. They come out with all the typical ABU b***sh**t but reply with a few facts and suddenly it all goes quiet.biggrin.png

Edited by sumrit

people are very quick to criticise the ref decisions that seem to favour Manu but neglect to mention the equal amount that don't, in the end as with all teams in the PL it eventually evens it'self out to an extent - it certaintly doesn't account for the near 20+ point lead they have over the 3ed place team Arsnull extending down to near 50 points from the bottom of the table, lets face it they are the premier team in the premier league without any doubt, and bringing the magnificent Paul Scolls out of retirement to fill the midfield gap in mid season was masterfull and quite an achievement, you guys can debate all you want but - it's all in the points plain to see - They are the best :)

• Like 2

They are in a state of shock because they thought the league was won at xmas biggrin.png

You're not wrong there Red. They come out with all the typical ABU b***sh**t but reply with a few facts and suddenly it all goes quiet.biggrin.png

Facts !! What facts? All you try to do is justify what decisions you get, with what happens in other games. Most other people on here hold their hand's up when their team get a wrong decision in their favour, I know I did with ballotelli. And to try and compare getting a corner wrongly given with having a perfectly good goal disallowed is laughable. We don't need to say anything. Seeing you try to justify yourselves is entertainment enough. You dig the holes for yourselves far better than we can.

Facts !! What facts? All you try to do is justify what decisions you get, with what happens in other games. Most other people on here hold their hand's up when their team get a wrong decision in their favour, I know I did with ballotelli. And to try and compare getting a corner wrongly given with having a perfectly good goal disallowed is laughable. We don't need to say anything. Seeing you try to justify yourselves is entertainment enough. You dig the holes for yourselves far better than we can.

Careful MrB, sumrits a delicate soul. biggrin.png

people are very quick to criticise the ref decisions that seem to favour Manu but neglect to mention the equal amount that don't, in the end as with all teams in the PL it eventually evens it'self out to an extent - it certaintly doesn't account for the near 20+ point lead they have over the 3ed place team Arsnull extending down to near 50 points from the bottom of the table, lets face it they are the premier team in the premier league without any doubt, and bringing the magnificent Paul Scolls out of retirement to fill the midfield gap in mid season was masterfull and quite an achievement, you guys can debate all you want but - it's all in the points plain to see - They are the best smile.png

So so true mate they are so one eyed only see decisions in united favour, it is all a conspiracy for united to win it every year according to rawk and bluemoan.55555

www.debatabledecisions.com we are still well down on the list,,,and if the decisions that went against was in our favour the altered table shows we should be 10 points clear now,, but hey you bitter bluenose and scouse fans don't let facts get in the way of your conspiracy theory! but having you all frothing from the mouth makes it all so sweet!!!.

people are very quick to criticise the ref decisions that seem to favour Manu but neglect to mention the equal amount that don't, in the end as with all teams in the PL it eventually evens it'self out to an extent - it certaintly doesn't account for the near 20+ point lead they have over the 3ed place team Arsnull extending down to near 50 points from the bottom of the table, lets face it they are the premier team in the premier league without any doubt, and bringing the magnificent Paul Scolls out of retirement to fill the midfield gap in mid season was masterfull and quite an achievement, you guys can debate all you want but - it's all in the points plain to see - They are the best smile.png

So so true mate they are so one eyed only see decisions in united favour, it is all a conspiracy for united to win it every year according to rawk and bluemoan.55555

www.debatabledecisions.com we are still well down on the list,,,and if the decisions that went against was in our favour the altered table shows we should be 10 points clear now,, but hey you bitter bluenose and scouse fans don't let facts get in the way of your conspiracy theory! but having you all frothing from the mouth makes it all so sweet!!!.

Denial denial denial Nev. The point is Utd get the "crucial game changing decisions"

But you keep telling each other everyone else is wrong!

so let me get this right - you are saying that all the refs in the PL are biased towards Manu and only for that they would not be top of the table and set to take the title yet again - are you fcking serious - what a complete load of hogwash - you make me laugh in your face LMAO

you are the entertainment on this forum and so is your second rate team lol

Edited by smedly

"Facts" are "facts" as the fat Spanish waiter once said w00t.gif it all evens out over the season .....so why do you always have to make a fuss??

Is it your last salvo after another trophy-less season tongue.png I am loving it!!

"we will win the league" "well we will do our best to win the league" laugh.png "the league is over" all within a week lol.clap2.gif

so let me get this right - you are saying that all the refs in the PL are biased towards Manu and only for that they would not be top of the table and set to take the title yet again - are you fcking serious - what a complete load of hogwash - you make me laugh in your face LMAO

Another rock has been turned over as it?

Read the post properly will ya.

Read all my posts. Firstly I was the first person here who called Young a cheat when he dived against QPR. I was (one of ?) the first to say we played absolute crap against Wigan and deserved to lose and I certainly admitted that Young went down far too easily against Villa and personally condemn him for his cheating, although there was contact for the Villa penalty.

In the post about Villa I went on to say why I thought players from ALL clubs go down far too easily.

In the 'Wigan' post in reply to your suggestion that Man U get all the favourable decisions I merely pointed out that in that game, although we deserved to lose, there only goal came directly from a corner that shouldn't have been and we were denied a definite penalty, and they were game changing mistakes. Nothing more nothing less.

At the same time I pointed out that not sending off Baloteli for his 'leg breaking' tackle on Song was, in my opinion, also a possible game changing mistake.......IN man City's favour.

So on these occasions the '12th man' as you call the referee was certainly in Man City's favour. And I picked on these examples purely because they all occoured in the same week.

And they are facts!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by sumrit
  • Like 1

Manchester United agree a deal to sign Benfica's Nicolas Gaitan for £20m plus Fabio and Federico Macheda

Manchester United have agreed a deal to sign the Benfica midfielder Nicolás Gaitán with both Fabio da Silva and Federico Macheda moving to the Portuguese club as part of the terms.

Manchester United agree a deal to sign Benfica's Nicolas Gaitan for £20m plus Fabio and Federico Macheda

Manchester United have agreed a deal to sign the Benfica midfielder Nicolás Gaitán with both Fabio da Silva and Federico Macheda moving to the Portuguese club as part of the terms.

Says who?

Manchester United then reducing some of the costs of acquiring the highly-rated Gaitán.

Although the figures involved are unlikely to be disclosed, and the deal will not be announced until the season is over, it appears United are valuing Gaitán at more than £20 million plus the players.

While it will be interesting to see where he fits into Sir Alex Ferguson’s plans United have been tracking the Argentina international for some time and are now understood to have made their move for a summer transfer. Gaitan, who can play as an attacking midfielder or left-sided winger, caught the eye in Benfica’s Champions League campaign this season when they faced both United and Chelsea.

The 24 year-old has a £38 million release clause in his contract and it had been thought that Benfica were attempting to hold out for the full amount to be paid. However, that was always going to be an unrealistic valuation for Gaitán, despite his undoubted talent which has also attracted the likes of Inter Milan and Paris St-Germain, and United have been in talks for several months to try to structure a deal.

Macheda, the 20-year-old Italian striker, is on loan to Queens Park Rangers but has failed to make an impression after a handful of appearances and has returned to United after suffering an ankle injury. It would now appear his days at Old Trafford are numbered with Macheda a makeweight in the deal while, more interestingly, Fabio also appears set to be included.

The inclusion of players would be an attraction for Benfica who have to pay Gaitan’s former club, Boca Juniors, 20 per cent of any transfer fee. United had hoped to agree a deal in January but will now conclude the transfer in June.

It had been thought that United might try to include Bebe as well as Macheda but the choice of Fabio has helped persuade Benfica to conclude negotiations. Gaitan is understood to be represented by the Portuguese agent Jorge Mendes who has close links with United having taken the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo and Nani to the club.

Ferguson has already said that Fabio will go out on loan next season. Although the Brazilian featured in United Champions League final defeat to Barcelona last season, he has failed to progress as expected.

A succession of niggling injuries have not helped and Fabio had made just 15 appearances in all competitions this season, with the right-back starting just two league matches.

Ferguson told United Review: “Fabio will go on loan next season to give him concentrated first-team experience. We have already talked to him and he understands the value of playing regularly at a higher level than we can give him at the moment.”

Edited by MrRed

Carmine you're back...I thought you'd disappeared. Are you still up for those lessons on football and manners I offered?laugh.png

Don't worry about me being delicate. I'm sure I can laugh at all the crap you've got to throw, and morebiggrin.png ................and let's face it, while you're aiming all those silly comments at me at least you're giving some over poor sod a rest thumbsup.gif

Carmine you're back...I thought you'd disappeared. Are you still up for those lessons on football and manners I offered?laugh.png

Don't worry about me being delicate. I'm sure I can laugh at all the crap you've got to throw, and morebiggrin.png ................and let's face it, while you're aiming all those silly comments at me at least you're giving some over poor sod a rest thumbsup.gif

Fair enough.

Anyway, now you've calmed yourself down, whereabouts on the south coast do you live? Perhaps a devonian farmer or maybe a pagan from cornwall?

Edited by carmine

Anyway, now you've calmed yourself down, whereabouts on the south east coast do you live? Perhaps a devonian farmer or maybe a pagan from cornwall?

Nah mate, Devon and Cornwall are beautiful parts of the country....... but as usual you're looking for answers in totally the wrong placebiggrin.png . For my sins I was born in Clacton-on-Sea so as a schoolboy grew up watching Bill Nicholson's Spurs and Sir Alf Ramsey's Ipswich Town, plus all the teams in the smoke were close enough to go and watch all the Man U away games (Law, Best, Charlton and all).smile.png

SHOCK.............HORROR

Manchester Utd have "won" more penalties at home this season than any premier league team since the 2006/7 season. ermm.gif thumbsup.gif

That's obviously because we have better players so attack more than any over team innit.biggrin.pngclap2.gif

Edited by sumrit

Anyway, now you've calmed yourself down, whereabouts on the south east coast do you live? Perhaps a devonian farmer or maybe a pagan from cornwall?

Nah mate, Devon and Cornwall are beautiful parts of the country....... but as usual you're looking for answers in totally the wrong placebiggrin.png . For my sins I was born in Clacton-on-Sea so as a schoolboy grew up watching Bill Nicholson's Spurs and Sir Alf Ramsey's Ipswich Town, plus all the teams in the smoke were close enough to go and watch all the Man U away games (Law, Best, Charlton and all).smile.png

SHOCK.............HORROR

Manchester Utd have "won" more penalties at home this season than any premier league team since the 2006/7 season. ermm.gif thumbsup.gif

That's obviously because we have better players so attack more than any over team innit.biggrin.pngclap2.gif

Yes ofcourse it is.

SHOCK.............HORROR

So you support a team approx 215 miles away, i always find it interesting as to the reasons why people people support a team that plays a long way away so what is yours ?

Edited by alfieconn

So you support a team approx 215 miles away, i always find it interesting as to the reasons why people people support a team that plays a long way away so what is yours ?

Alfie I have posted 'why' on here before but I'm happy to do so again.

Firstly you mention the distance so let me just say that most people 'choose their team' as a young boy/girl. They live wherever their parents choose not where they choose, so I don't think supporting a team just because it's where your parents want/need to live is a particularly strong reason, particularly when people are regularly moving to different parts of the country (and beyond) these days.

As a young boy I new nothing about professional teams, I just kicked a ball round the playground with my mates. Then on the 7th February 1958, as a seven year old, I saw, on the front page of the Daily Mirror, pictures of the Munich air Disaster from the previous day. And I cried for them. A whole team wiped out in an instant. That was my introduction to professional football and I've been a fan from that moment on. That's 54 years so far...........and still counting. I think most Man U supporters of my generation support them for the same reason. thumbsup.gif

The first game I saw (on the TV) was the Man U - Bolton FA Cup Final when we lost. I didn't know where Manchester was, that they had been the best side in the country or that it was the Busby Babes that had been devastated, I was only seven. But I decided I'd support them from then on and I certainly wasn't supporting a successful side, with a team to rebuild year struggled week in, week out for what seemed a lifetime to a young boy.

I enjoyed the success of the sixties and remained faithful during the long twenty six years of mediocre (and worse) football we played after that so think I am now entitled to revel in the success we've achieved over the last twenty years. A twenty year period that has been unparalleled by any team ever in the history of English football. And all done with money generated within the club by football and business success, not a sugar daddy, of any description, in sight.clap2.gif

So I didn't support Man U just because I lived there. I didn't support them because my Dad, brother, uncle, friend, mickey mouse, or anybody else I knew supported them. I didn't support Man U because they were successful at the time and I'd jumped on the bandwagon. I started supporting them because, at the time they didn't even have a team left.

Even if this season were the last successful season we had in this era it would take at least another twenty one years for any other team to better Man U's current record, and at my age I'll probably be long dead by then. So I can honestly say that I started supporting a club that began without enough players and, in my lifetime, they grew to be the most successful team ever in the history of English football.clap2.gif

I for one am proud of that.biggrin.png

RANT OVERbiggrin.png

Could you break that down to a cheeky one liner for me mate as i've lots to be getting on with!!!!!!smile.png Is it perhaps because you like supporting a winning team? biggrin.png

I think i can hear Mr Rix booting up his computerw00t.gif

Edited by carmine

Could you break that down to a cheeky one liner for me mate as i've lots to be getting on with!!!!!!smile.png

Carmine I new using words of more than one syllable would confuse youbiggrin.png . I keep inviting you back to school for some lessons........when are you going to acceptcheesy.gif

Is it perhaps because you like supporting a winning team? biggrin.png

of course it isthumbsup.gif

biggrin.png You got me...

I think i can hear Mr Carm breaking into a heartfelt rendition of Elaine Page's "I know him so well".

laugh.png Splendid stuff Rix. So reliable.

Sumrit really didn't have to post the equivilant of the Gettesburg address...i'd have been happy with an "Up to me!" response as well you know!