Manchester United

redrus

Lovely bit of angling Chicog! I am impressedthumbsup.gif

One question? I'm the only one who "liked" the Jose/Moyes video. Is Jayroo that unpopular, or do I, and the 6 mates I've shown it to so far, have a warped sense of humour?

Edited by wilai
  • Like 1

One question? I'm the only one who "liked" the Jose/Moyes video. Is Jayroo that unpopular, or do I, and the 6 mates I've shown it to so far, have a warped sense of humour?

There's more chance of Moyes getting a "like" from an Everton fan, than a post in the footy forum getting one. They're as rare as a size 16 model on a Victoria Beckham catwalk. tongue.png

My mate's Faceboook status this morning said "After months of suffering, he's finally gone".

Naturally I looked at the paper for reports of Moyes's sacking, but it turned out to be some bloke called Nelson Mandela.

Pathetic attempt at humour-you really ought to be ashamed of yourself w _ _ ker.

Hahaha you humourless <deleted>.

cheesy.gif

Humour? while most of the world is expressing sadness at Nelson Mandela,s death you can only ridicule him-sad and shamefull on your part.

My mate's Faceboook status this morning said "After months of suffering, he's finally gone".

Naturally I looked at the paper for reports of Moyes's sacking, but it turned out to be some bloke called Nelson Mandela.

Pathetic attempt at humour-you really ought to be ashamed of yourself w _ _ ker.

Hahaha you humourless <deleted>.

Posted Image

Humour? while most of the world is expressing sadness at Nelson Mandela,s death you can only ridicule him-sad and shamefull on your part.

Can you hear my little violin playing in the background? Oh hang on, that's Moyesie's.

:)

P.S. Will he last until 2014?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Pathetic dive by sweet pea!!! Obviously in the past that would have been a United penalty but back in the real world......!

Still think you should win your next three but i doubt the opposition thinks that.

they lost 2 in a row at home, I doubt they can do any better away.

By the way, when's the last time manure lost 2 in a row at home?

Pathetic dive by sweet pea!!! Obviously in the past that would have been a United penalty but back in the real world......!

Still think you should win your next three but i doubt the opposition thinks that.

11 years

I don't think you like Man Yoo much do you!

Seriously though, these are the tough times arriving because the Ferguson aura has clearly left the dressing room and the senior players need to step up to the plate.

Of course i'm just selfishly hoping that it might take the media pressure away from AVB but i doubt it even if we win tonight!!! Not the Daily HateMail anyway.

Seriously though, these are the tough times arriving because the Ferguson aura has clearly left the dressing room and the senior players need to step up to the plate.

Did you hear Moyes after the game? Twice in the interview he mentioned "transition". Let's be absolutely clear here. He inherited a team that comfortably won last year and has hardly any new players to get gelled in.

<deleted>, does he think United are the only team to change managers. City have a new manager and not used "transition" as an excuse. We have also got several new players who need to gel. Chelsea have a new manager and not mentioned "transition". Several teams have new managers and players and not used transition as an excuse.

Did you hear Moyes after the game? Twice in the interview he mentioned "transition". Let's be absolutely clear here. He inherited a team that comfortably won last year and has hardly any new players to get gelled in.

<deleted>, does he think United are the only team to change managers. City have a new manager and not used "transition" as an excuse. We have also got several new players who need to gel. Chelsea have a new manager and not mentioned "transition". Several teams have new managers and players and not used transition as an excuse.

That desperate he's been on the Spurs thread looking for good excuses biggrin.png

• Like 1

everton changed managers too. and they look a much, much better side than they did last season. roberto martinez seems to have 'transitioned' quite well.

• Like 2

everton changed managers too. and they look a much, much better side than they did last season. roberto martinez seems to have 'transitioned' quite well.

Nail on the head stevie. Wonder what the common denominator is there tongue.png

Nail on the head stevie. Wonder what the common denominator is there tongue.png

Hopelessly out of his depth. <deleted>, he's inherited the league champions. I can think of tougher jobs to take on!

Nail on the head Stevie. Wonder what the common denominator is there tongue.png

Is it that you are Both Blind ?? facepalm.gifsmile.png It was NOT JUST a manager change IT WAS A REGIME change.biggrin.png Stability will follow soon.clap2.gif

BT biggrin.png

• Like 1

Nail on the head Stevie. Wonder what the common denominator is there tongue.png

Is it that you are Both Blind ?? facepalm.gifsmile.png It was NOT JUST a manager change IT WAS A REGIME change.biggrin.png Stability will follow soon.clap2.gif

BT biggrin.png

But what if you have already stabilised and mid table mediocrity is the best he can do? tongue.png