Manchester United

redrus

So in a discussion about Fergie, it's ok for you to go off on one about a Liverpool manager, but in a discussion about United's Chosen One banner, it's off topic for me to mention the Special One from which the banner was derived?

Edited by rixalex

...and he dumped Moyes right in the sh**

cheesy.gif

In a way, yes he did, but nobody forced Moyes to take the job, did they?

It would be very hard for any manager to turn down the Man U job...... even in their current position.

It's probably one of the highest regarded managerial positions in football.

Unfortunately, Moyes hasn't been up to the task, poor dealings in the transfer market as well hasn't helped.

It would be very hard for any manager to turn down the Man U job...... even in their current position.

In normal circumstances yes. But exactly how do you follow Fergie? I don't think anyone could. That's why i think a lot of top managers would have been inclined to say thanks, but no thanks. Let someone else screw things up first, and then the job starts looking a lot more attractive.

In normal circumstances yes. But exactly how do you follow Fergie? I don't think anyone could. That's why i think a lot of top managers would have been inclined to say thanks, but no thanks. Let someone else screw things up first, and then the job starts looking a lot more attractive.

I think there are managers with ego's big enough to completely blot out Fergie.

However, using your logic I say United should cut their losses on Moyes (5 year contract was ridiculous) and the next manager won't have Fergie looming over him. If this 200 Mil comes to fruition, do you really want Moyes spending it?

However, using your logic I say United should cut their losses on Moyes (5 year contract was ridiculous) and the next manager won't have Fergie looming over him. If this 200 Mil comes to fruition, do you really want Moyes spending it?

There are transfer windows and budgets for spending every year. Not as if this is the last one for a decade or something. Moyes needs to be given the chance to bring in his own players and see what he can do in his second season, having hopefully learnt from his first. If things still show no sign of improvement, he has had his chance and on we move.
  • Like 1

There are transfer windows and budgets for spending every year. Not as if this is the last one for a decade or something. Moyes needs to be given the chance to bring in his own players and see what he can do in his second season, having hopefully learnt from his first. If things still show no sign of improvement, he has had his chance and on we move.

OK, if you had a nice budget who would you toss out and who would you (realistically) want to bring in.

Or is there a way you would like to change current players around?

How do you see Mata's best way of fitting into the team in order to get the best from him? He wasn't cheap.

@rixalex.

Take the match ball if you wish.

But it will rebound on you.thumbsup.gif

'The Law of Unintended Consequences'

'Newton's 3rd Law of Motion: every action has an equal and opposite reaction'

Or simple martial arts; 'let the power of the enemy destroy itself.'

'Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.'

Mourinho; 'soak up the blows, catch them on the counter'

We will find out where Guardiola is coming from later.

In the meantime:

coffee1.gif

P45

Zen Rangers

thumbsup.gif

I think thats quite possibly the most off topic load o dross I've ever read on this forum, well done, no prizes though, just infamy and world wide recognition..!

Back on track not crack now lads please.

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I don't know where your roots are from redrus, but you are a bully just like Ferguson.

Liverpool and Rodgers are going to p*** all over United in the next period of time.

Guardiola and Bayern will rip you apart over 2 legs and I would be well happy if they did it at Old Trafford tonight.

laugh.png

It doesn't change the fact that Ferguson was a bully who wanted to annihilate your boss Shankly.

But, up to you Stevie. I hear you.

i don't really understand where you get 'annihilate shankly' from.

It doesn't change the fact that Ferguson was a bully who wanted to annihilate your boss Shankly.

What another load of bo**ocks-where do people get these stories from-if you care to read (which of course you wont) Fergies Autobiography he mentions his relationship with Shanks and says how sorry he felt for him when he retired and the fact that Liverpool didn,t offer him a place on the board in appreciation of his services-Fergie invited him down to "The Cliff" Uniteds training ground before Carrington and he turned up there on many occasions plus he (Shanks) used to go watching Tranmere Rovers.

• Like 1

What another load of bo**ocks-where do people get these stories from-if you care to read (which of course you wont) Fergies Autobiography he mentions his relationship with Shanks and says how sorry he felt for him when he retired and the fact that Liverpool didn,t offer him a place on the board in appreciation of his services-Fergie invited him down to "The Cliff" Uniteds training ground before Carrington and he turned up there on many occasions plus he (Shanks) used to go watching Tranmere Rovers.

Really???

So Fergie invited Shankley to Uniteds training ground?

Ferguson became Uniteds manager in 1986. Shankley died in 1981. Love to know how that happened??

Let's get some perspective before we start reading a book through rose tinted:

"I don't think Fergie is a particularly nice individual myself. He's got an undeniably poisonous revengeful side to his character. But sadly the fact is that that is what made him so successful, and what makes a lot of other people in the highly competitive world of sport successful.'

rixalex. April 2014.

Shankly did it different. So will Rodgers.

Bully..... Tsk... tut tut tut... blink.png

redrus

Yep.

B U ell ell why.

Same feeling I get when You put Me down.

Coercive pressure...and asking the other playground bullies to rally around.

Suarez would not play for a manager like that. Nor would I.

thumbsup.gif

Full of bloody lies that bookbiggrin.png

• Like 1

I think thats quite possibly the most off topic load o dross I've ever read on this forum, well done, no prizes though, just infamy and world wide recognition..!

Back on track not crack now lads please.

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Bump.

Stick it redrus.

Let's get some perspective before we start reading a book through rose tinted:

"I don't think Fergie is a particularly nice individual myself. He's got an undeniably poisonous revengeful side to his character. But sadly the fact is that that is what made him so successful, and what makes a lot of other people in the highly competitive world of sport successful.'

rixalex. April 2014.

Shankly did it different. So will Rodgers.

If you care so much about how nice people are, perhaps you should reconsider your support of Chelsea. Not like you don't have your share of ars...wholes there, is it?

redrus

Yep.

B U ell ell why.

thumbsup.gif

I "put you down" behave man, how old are you, seriously..?

And, what on Earth does "B U ell ell why" even mean, what kind of language is that..?

redrus

redrus

Yep.

B U ell ell why.

thumbsup.gif

I "put you down" behave man, how old are you, seriously..?

And, what on Earth does "B U ell ell why" even mean, what kind of language is that..?

redrus

It used to be fun coming on here and ripping the p!ss out of you boyslaugh.png . And taking it back!

But I have no clue what is going on?? As in I dont understand the language/ the points being made (or not). You rags are generally a good lot, same as the scousers. No clue what Mustang is on about???? Anyone enlighten me?

How straightforward do you want it?

Or are you talking with perverted forked tongue.