Manchester United

redrus

If anyone was wondering why the Daily Mirror doesn't have comments on most of its stories....

Arsenal will be a shock option for Rio Ferdinand if he is not offered a new contract at Old Trafford.

Arsene Wenger is an admirer of Ferdinand, and Sunday Mirror Sport understands that he is considering a move if the 35-year-old becomes a free agent.

cheesy.gif

This one is better laugh.png

Following the departure of David Moyes Man U could be saying goodbye to another former Evertonian . According to Caughtoffside.com Arsenal are lining up a move for Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini this summer. The site reports Arsene Wenger is looking to rebuild his squad in the summer. The manager is prepared to put an £18m offer on the table for the 26-year-old.

• Like 1

facepalm.gif

Don't know if it helps mary but me missus is a 'gook' called Bean, which must make me Mr Bean.biggrin.png

But without fully understanding your criticism, all I can say is I've got 2 Samsung tellies and the nippers wear Chelsea shirts.

Have a nice day.

^ Well maybe you should show a little more respect to your wife....or just stick to driving the mini-cab! "A slang dictionary published in 1893 defined "gook" as "a low prostitute"

facepalm.gif

Don't know if it helps mary but me missus is a 'gook' called Bean, which must make me Mr Bean.biggrin.png

But without fully understanding your criticism, all I can say is I've got 2 Samsung tellies and the nippers wear Chelsea shirts.

Have a nice day.

Keep digging Jeremy.

Relax guys.

My use of the word 'gook' is based on VietNam war usage.

Trust me, I may be a difficult bstrd but I'm singing from the same hymn sheet as you.

I use the word 'gook' as a compliment.

Apologies for confusion or apparent disrespect to North Thai rice farmers.

Relax guys.

My use of the word 'gook' is based on VietNam war usage.

Trust me, I may be a difficult bstrd but I'm singing from the same hymn sheet as you.

I use the word 'gook' as a compliment.

Apologies for confusion or apparent disrespect to North Thai rice farmers.

musty,,, you don't have to apologize to anyone son, you only have to say sorry to people who mean something to you not a load of ready to pounce keyboard worriers that us lot are..

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I believe in jogo bonito, maybe people think I should support another team.

mary and wilai support their team with passion.

No problemo.

If Chelsea can't win it, happy for red shirt Liverpool.

thumbsup.gif

now that does deserve an apology!

Sent from my HTC One mini using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

The manager is prepared to put an £18m offer on the table for the 26-year-old.

I think you'll find that's 18 million Zim dollars. ***

biggrin.png

*** That's about 28,000 quid.

Don't fancy Ferdinand and Fellaini?

I'll have them both in my new Cambodian team, Khmer Rovers.

We will win fkc all and not be able to pay their wages.

Meanwhile, United need Top Dog manager and some new talent.

Get the manager before the talent would make sense to me.

Waiting for van Gaal could be tricky unless he's able to work with Woodward while contracted to the Dutch team.

Interesting to see how it pans out.

I'd consider 'gook' to be a racist word, the same as 'nigger' when used in the wrong context.

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

Doubt if you'll get Zlatan!

Bmy4H5tCUAAukKV.jpg

can you all just take 5 minutes from the hostilities boys, and go on to you tube,king Kenny finds out Gerard slips,,if it doesn't bring a smile to our otherwise mundane existence I don't know what will..

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

If that was Ryan Giggs' last appearance as a footballer I like to say, what a player ,total professional .riddled with medals & awards , individually earned + many being involved in some unbelievable teams over 20-odd years .He is a legend of football in the truest sense.

.... And he shagged his brother's wife.

cheesy.gif

'Ere we go again. White van man morality (you can shag around, lie cheat and desert as much as you like but you can't touch 'property' of a mate or relative) just runs through football fans like a stick of Blackpool rocklaugh.png.

[Maybe it's just me - no I've never shagged a colleague's ex bird or a relative's wife but I've done some crazy $hit in my times and would find it hypocritical to chuck stuff out of my glass house!]

Burning question for me is............................. Wheres that genius petermlk???w00t.gifw00t.gif

I really miss his totally misplaced optimism and for entertainment level only P45 comes close.clap2.gif

Come back... we wont laugh.

• Like 1