Manchester United

redrus

Can't tell you how much I'm lovin' the mighty Real squeezing, the pips dry til the last. Then copulating it up (better still if it was revenge killing planned at the TOD).

I hope De Gea decides to accept his fate, plays a stormer for you all season and then decides he loves Cheshire too much to go back home.

Best thing Van Gargle has done since he arrived. The guy is worth at least 40m in my book (of today's prices)

Edited by SantiSuk
  • Like 1

not even the same neighbourhood mate. he's raw as anything, so raw that he's barely even potential really. even his 6m euro move as a 17 year old was considered iffy. this is a bizarre transfer story. £36m gets you so many of the top strikers in europe. it isn't what a totally unproved kid from ligue un costs. surreal.

I'm loving this....its a total panic buy.

Wow if that's right stevie then you have made my weekend football misery just that little bit brighterclap2.gif

it's in the bebe neighbourhood this mate. if the figures are true. he's so, so unproven. if these numbers are right it's like paying £36m for sheyi ojo or something, given that the lad is from the french league. he's nowhere near origi's level of proven for example. and we probably overpaid for him tbh. so back we go to bent, dodgy as <deleted> etc.

If the reports are true that he is no where near Origi's level, then the mind boggles at the transfer fee and the whole transfer window has become a farce.

Also the pressure now on this kid will be unreal ! Given Utd can't rely on just Rooney in that position, then surely he has to be starting games.?

Has any of the Utd guys seen this kid in action by the way?

Just reading Januzaj loaned out and Hernandez sold also, a bewildering day at OT

It is indeed Bob,this is the most bizarre and worrying news of the day,why sell/loan out 2 strikers and gamble on a kid from France who has no more potential than Januzaj?

Hernandez should of been kept as now we are very short up front even if this kid comes in...very strange policy Van Gaal has for me what is more concerning is letting players go that we need at the last minute of a transfer window than panic buying and gambling on some kid who is just an agents dream.

What is his name again?

Fellaini is your striker of choice now Red.smile.png

Just reading Januzaj loaned out and Hernandez sold also, a bewildering day at OT

It is indeed Bob,this is the most bizarre and worrying news of the day,why sell/loan out 2 strikers and gamble on a kid from France who has no more potential than Januzaj?

Hernandez should of been kept as now we are very short up front even if this kid comes in...very strange policy Van Gaal has for me what is more concerning is letting players go that we need at the last minute of a transfer window than panic buying and gambling on some kid who is just an agents dream.

What is his name again?

A certain Adebayor is available, cheap as well biggrin.png

I can't stop laughing :

Schneiderlin told the Manchester Evening News: "On the plane, Wayne Rooney came to speak to me and asked me who Martial was, because the English press had started to speak.

He'll be a better number 9 than looney...I'd put 20 Baht on that. ;)

I can't stop laughing :

Schneiderlin told the Manchester Evening News: "On the plane, Wayne Rooney came to speak to me and asked me who Martial was, because the English press had started to speak.

He'll be a better number 9 than looney...I'd put 20 Baht on that. wink.png

I'm sure he is smokes after all he has started 28 games in the French League.

Can't tell you how much I'm lovin' the mighty Real squeezing, the pips dry til the last. Then copulating it up (better still if it was revenge killing planned at the TOD).

I hope De Gea decides to accept his fate, plays a stormer for you all season and then decides he loves Cheshire too much to go back home.

Best thing Van Gargle has done since he arrived. The guy is worth at least 40m in my book (of today's prices)

It beggars belief why Real Madrid didn't sign De Gea before he went to United. It wasn't like he was hiding his light under a bushel. His talent was there for all to see and he was just across town. And why did De Gea go to United, when he made it very clear that a dream move for him would be to Real?

It beggars belief why Real Madrid didn't sign De Gea before he went to United. It wasn't like he was hiding his light under a bushel. His talent was there for all to see and he was just across town. And why did De Gea go to United, when he made it very clear that a dream move for him would be to Real?

don't think players generally move from atletico to real madrid do they? not to mention that he was pretty much unproven at the time and it was considered united had massively overpaid for him.

madrid have no mad rush on here anyway. it's not a galactico signing, it's a goalkeeper. they'll wait and get him on a free pre-contract in january then sign him for nothing next summer.

don't think players generally move from atletico to real madrid do they? not to mention that he was pretty much unproven at the time and it was considered united had massively overpaid for him.

madrid have no mad rush on here anyway. it's not a galactico signing, it's a goalkeeper. they'll wait and get him on a free pre-contract in january then sign him for nothing next summer.

rijit

My cynical side is urging itself forward here,,, 30 mins late !! , as you say it aint a galactico signing just a goalkeeper, naughty cynical me but 30ish mil is a v large chunk for a season and i dont suppose he'll go empty handed..

United massively paying over the odds for a player? Surely not! Thinking about it, there could have been a clause in his contract at Athletico.

the following has been going around the traps for sometime, but today senior players led by rooney./carrick,have asked tulips to change his rigid dracion training routinerolleyes.gif

also tulips confirmed that love rat giggs will be his heir apparent,sad.png is o/t cracking up????

a lovely young evening to all my readerssmile.png

Edited by evenstevens

David De Gea, its reported just now on Sky, has just signed a new 4 year contract with United.Nice timing and a poke in the eye for all the doomsday comments from people who havent a clue what happens at the club.

never thought i would see the day ,that the biggest club in the world,rejoicing at the news of re signing their OWN PLAYER

more to come out of O/T , as i stated months ago. they are in shitters ditchsmile.png

and a poke in the eye for all the doomsday comments from people who havent a clue what happens at the club.

I don't understand what you mean by this Sparkles.

Are you saying this was all part of some super genius master plan and it was intentional for De Gea to miss 6 games at the start of the season, to then come back and make it look like he wanted to stay all the time.

To me, it's as simple as the transfer was botched and so to keep him happy (maybe till next summer) they bumped his wages up by a further (reportedly) 150k per week. He was offered new contracts in feb but why wouldn't he sign then?

David De Gea, its reported just now on Sky, has just signed a new 4 year contract with United.Nice timing and a poke in the eye for all the doomsday comments from people who havent a clue what happens at the club.

He'll still go to Real Madrid i reckon. He doesn't want to play for United or better put, his hearts set on Madrid.

I think he's done a deal with United whereby he will still go but has ensured United will get their fair price for him which is right by both sides. United are now in a win win situation but i really can't see this new contract being anything more than i've already said.

I don't like the way Perez bullies his way into making signing and will be delighted to see him have to stump up the cash.

He'll still go to Real Madrid i reckon. He doesn't want to play for United or better put, his hearts set on Madrid.

I think he's done a deal with United whereby he will still go but has ensured United will get their fair price for him which is right by both sides. United are now in a win win situation but i really can't see this new contract being anything more than i've already said.

I don't like the way Perez bullies his way into making signing and will be delighted to see him have to stump up the cash.

it's probably a bit like the suarez deal. stay one more season and then next summer you can go to your dream club but at a price that suits us etc. united just made sure they'll get their £30m or whatever for him next june. doesn't mean he's suddenly ecstatic at the thought of another 12 months in salford.

it's probably a bit like the suarez deal. stay one more season and then next summer you can go to your dream club but at a price that suits us etc. united just made sure they'll get their £30m or whatever for him next june. doesn't mean he's suddenly ecstatic at the thought of another 12 months in salford.

Why would a player sign a new contract just so that his club can get a transfer fee ?

So what does De Gea get out of it ? apart from a higher salary for one season, i thought players like to leave on a free so that they negotiate a bigger signing on fee.

Why would a player sign a new contract just so that his club can get a transfer fee ?

So what does De Gea get out of it ? apart from a higher salary for one season, i thought players like to leave on a free so that they negotiate a bigger signing on fee.

Possibly over simplifying the situation mate. United and De Gea have to create a mechanism for a working relationship which in reality will be till next summer. He needs to play and is aware United will play hardball, they need their best keeper. RM have the money regardless.

RM will pay what it takes. United get a fair figure back for him. He's kept happy for a year on a huge wage for twelve months. I think it works

• Like 1

Possibly over simplifying the situation mate. United and De Gea have to create a mechanism for a working relationship which in reality will be till next summer. He needs to play and is aware United will play hardball, they need their best keeper. RM have the money regardless.

RM will pay what it takes. United get a fair figure back for him. He's kept happy for a year on a huge wage for twelve months. I think it works

Still doesn't make sense to me for De Gea so there must me to it than a straight forward contract unless you and Stevie have got it wrong and that he won't be going to RM next season.

It will be interesting to hear what they say on Sunday supplement tomorrow.

Edited by alfieconn

alfie eveyones missed the boatlaugh.png including u smile.png

there would be a buy out (number) clause,in his new contract,which r/m will activate ,next season with m/u blessing

good business here,as everyone is a winnerbiggrin.png and i beleive terdward was told to keep awaycheesy.gif

a sensational afternoon to all my fans on the footy forumbiggrin.png

alfie eveyones missed the boatlaugh.png including u smile.png

there would be a buy out (number) clause,in his new contract,which r/m will activate ,next season with m/u blessing

good business here,as everyone is a winnerbiggrin.png and i beleive terdward was told to keep awaycheesy.gif

a sensational afternoon to all my fans on the footy forumbiggrin.png

Did you not read what i said ? so there must me to it than a straight forward contract