Manchester United

redrus

Giggs and Scholes at the helm sometime soon? now there,s a thought thumbsup.gif

giggs are you serious,he has been a good player [home and away] but his attitude i am afraid has let himself down,did anyone see him utter one word last night.

i thought he was doing a achie andrews impression,till he puled out a packet of wrigleys.

• Like 1

Giggs and Scholes at the helm sometime soon? now there,s a thought thumbsup.gif

Sometime soon!!! Like thats going to happen. Might be an idea for them to cut their teeth in some proper football management first. Or do you count four matches under one of their belts as being enough to do the job? rolleyes.gif

All football managers have to start somewhere,where did Guardiola "cut his teeth in football management" so successfully before taking over Barcelona rolleyes.gif

Barcelona "B" team gigglem.gif rather shoots your expertise in football management down gigglem.gif

Leicester City Premier League Champions 2015/2016

Manchester United FA Cup Winners 2015/2016 thumbsup.gif

Arsenal/Manchester City/Tottenham/Chelsea/Liverpool not a pot to p**s in clap2.gif

oops that will get some reactions

have a nice and peacefull day chaps cheesy.gif

He's a troll ... foll-dee-roll!

^Got me wondering who was the last player to play for one of the 92 clubs AND county cricket. Anybody know?

The list is long of men who have played both, some who have not only represented county cricket but England as well.

I can only think of Botham as being the last one, Scunthorpe in the 80's. However, I am presuming you are eluding to a Shrewsbury player because of last night. There was a chap who played for Worcs and Shrewsbury (among other football clubs) but I think that was the early 70's and I can't remember his name

I noticed that the ManU old boy who's passed, used to play for Lancashire, which made me think of who might be the last footballer/cricketer.

A quick googley I came up with these names who all played professional football and cricket to a certain level:

Chris Balderstone, Ian Botham, Steve Ogrizovic, Andy Goram, Phil Neville, Viv Richards, Phil Neale (not the Liverpool one), Geoff Hurst and Arnie Sidebottom.

^Got me wondering who was the last player to play for one of the 92 clubs AND county cricket. Anybody know?

The list is long of men who have played both, some who have not only represented county cricket but England as well.

I can only think of Botham as being the last one, Scunthorpe in the 80's. However, I am presuming you are eluding to a Shrewsbury player because of last night. There was a chap who played for Worcs and Shrewsbury (among other football clubs) but I think that was the early 70's and I can't remember his name

That,s the unfortunate problem with old age BJ,memory loss is the first indication of senile dementia sad.png

A warm milky drink before bedtime can help.....good night and god bless my thoughts are with you cheesy.gif

All football managers have to start somewhere,where did Guardiola "cut his teeth in football management" so successfully before taking over Barcelona rolleyes.gif

Barcelona "B" team gigglem.gif rather shoots your expertise in football management down gigglem.gif

Leicester City Premier League Champions 2015/2016

Manchester United FA Cup Winners 2015/2016 thumbsup.gif

Arsenal/Manchester City/Tottenham/Chelsea/Liverpool not a pot to p**s in clap2.gif

oops that will get some reactions

have a nice and peacefull day chaps cheesy.gif

Do some more homework then come back to me.

A rose is such a beautiful flower however beware of the pr**k in each stem wink.png

Its come to something when we are discussing cricket on the United forum!!cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

It just shows the diversity of knowledge United fans possess Jack thumbsup.gif

Or the complete lack of knowledge.

Theres only a couple of United fans on here worth reading.

Its come to something when we are discussing cricket on the United forum!!cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Spit the dummy out then Carmine and stay away is always a solution cheesy.gif

Spit the dummy out then Carmine and stay away is always a solution cheesy.gif

On the contrary, i throw some bait and you bite every time! thumbsup.gif

All joking aside, I wish you all the best tonight.

Obviously you will be expected to win, playing a cr@ppy little team, whom nobody are afraid of.

Looking back at recent results, they dont appear to be scoring too many goals and they have a manager who has a win ratio of only around 50%, so you should have no trouble.

Hopefully you can take a win back to Denmark with you!!cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Come on the Midjtylland

All joking aside, I wish you all the best tonight.

Obviously you will be expected to win, playing a cr@ppy little team, whom nobody are afraid of.

Looking back at recent results, they dont appear to be scoring too many goals and they have a manager who has a win ratio of only around 50%, so you should have no trouble.

Hopefully you can take a win back to Denmark with you!!cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Come on the Midjtylland

<deleted> Jack a real City fan NEVER wishes United good luck gigglem.gif

after a nervy 60minutes they came good in the end.

more important was the performance of rashford,even if he hadnt scored he showed enough to suggest he has got a bright future.

so nicky dont take the wrappers off yet,keep him safe and dont let them burn him out.remember the N0.39.

EVEN GOT A SMILE OUT OF GIGGS.unless it was wind.

Good performance considering so many kids playing,lets hope they can develop more and reach their full potential.................Deepay also showing why LVG paid so much for him,not the finished product by any means but if he too can listen and learn who knows how far he can go thumbsup.gif

Was like a breath of fresh air through OT last nig,,t maybe the for the first time fans went home with a smile on their face.

Rashford of course was suberb ,probaly get the "new Andy Cole"from the tabloids when they find out who he is.

Young Joe Riley I thought madse a grat debutb so we now have 3 young left backs Shaw ,Borthwick Jackson and Riley, 3 into 1 doesnt go.

Varela looks better than Damien although must take into consideration the opposition.

De Pay finally comes good and not before time,he knows it,actually said it this week.

You cant win with kids someone once said but they were composed ,adventurous and enthusiastic and gave the team a huge lift.

Last nights game was the most exciting of the season, after many late nights getting up and not really enjoying the football last night was an exception and well worth the loss of sleep for.

Another good win, 14 players out kids come in and do a brilliant job, Rashford what can you say 18 a local lad comes in and bags a brace again.

It is lost on most on here nev...they dont see that you can win things with kids ,cos they never have done it our way.

Red Army