Manchester United

redrus

11 hours ago, evenstevens said:

got a new nic just for you

Spark The Nark

BTW

the old horse has been a self funded retiree  since the age of 52 ,so that 0.5% of the  aussie population are winners and grinners

come on nark get some balls ,and answer that you have posted that Mou was not fit to manage M/U at anytime,because he has no moral values

solely on a Bobby Charlton  quote, not your own, and you are the fluffing expert on this board ,well fluff me

getting back on topic , Mou will have at least 4 players, and possibly more  faciing the exit lounge by end of the season,he needs a this season to get his act together

then watchout, no <deleted> will be  going on about  moral values, got it nark!!!

its a very lovely late evening to all:)

Mods This is a perfect example of what I was talking about in another post. Constructive , interesting ? I think not just more of the same drivel.

Regarding Mourinho's appointment to United I and others now understand more the structure of the club.It is known to many his appointment was driven by the Glazers who know nothing about football ,hardly ever see a game but their eyes are glued firmly on the stock market and the marketing image.To them Mourinho was a positive move.No secret that Charlton ,Gill and SAF were not happy but Woodward and the Glazers have  control. I speculate that Mourinho has agreed to continue to promote youth from within and try to moderate his behaviour.He certainly manages to be clean shaven on public appearances.Whether he feels he has learnt a lesson from his appalling behaviour at Chelsea long term is yet to be seen.

3 hours ago, petermik said:

BJ

My previous impression,s of you are of a normal sensible person,after reading this c**p it is now obvious that your just like all the other "bitter Blue,s" sad really :sad:

Don't feel sad Peter, I'm quite happy with hating Man U (the club)

As for the fans. Coming from where I do, there are more United fans than City but shed loads of them are mates (one of whom I have told you about before from your area). I am back in the UK on business and heading up North today, he is the first guy I'll be going out for a pint with tonight. I have also been out for a pint with most of the United fans on this forum and every single one of them are top blokes.

My hatred of Man U (the club) doesn't extend en masse to every supporter

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

As for the fans. Coming from where I do, there are more United fans than City but shed loads of them are mates (one of whom I have told you about before from your area). I am back in the UK on business and heading up North today, he is the first guy I'll be going out for a pint with tonight. I have also been out for a pint with most of the United fans on this forum and every single one of them are top blokes.

And you are too mate, is De Bruyne your secret love  child? I see a resemblance.

Meeting another Red you met up here on Sunday to watch the united game and then city at Spurs.

On 25 กันยายน 2559 at 9:41 AM, Sparkles said:

Why would you "hate" a football team/club ?suggest counselling might help or Prozac

this is not Drivel to a simple post by B/B

On 26 กันยายน 2559 at 2:57 PM, Sparkles said:

Oh dear why I am replying to this I have no idea.What has my nationality have to do with posting on this forum and what business is it of yours or the talking horse.

The only Australians who talk/write like ES, and that represents about 0.5% of the Australian population, are either in retirement homes,dementia wards or desperatley  seeking their 2 mins of fame.

now you have your knickers in a knot with this DRIVEL, and personal insults

5 hours ago, Sparkles said:

As a moderator,which we as posters respect, it would be positive if you would promote a better level of discussion on this forum.Over the last few days I have been asked  what nationality am I ? whats next ?

I have tried to encourage many people to join this forum,they take a look at the content,the personal abuse and the ramblings of people like ES and ask "why would you bother? 'You have access to user numbers I would suggest many previous ,respected posters with something to offer have moved on. The level of some discussion, is not banter, banter contains humour not child like rhetoric or mumbo jumbo language

More Drivel, Personal Insults, and Tantrums!!!!!!, and crawling to the Mods like a big sook

Strike Me Pink!!!!!! talk about  one, boiling the kettle black

again the IGNORE function is  at your disposal, or make a report,  DO IT ,

as E/S will make a report on anymore personal insults from you,and on the C/MAI forum as well, fair dinkum you are a fair weather friend

and you have got it straight from the horses mouth,and E/S is happily moving on

Edited by evenstevens

8 hours ago, nev said:

Sparky I was at that game Best played, you must be a ex Manly player?, I used to go and watch manly in the early 80's.

Well have been exposed ! Still have close contacts there and the re unions are still fun albeit we have lost some guys.How many great memories and of course there was no TV coverage so getting a close connection to an English side was not easy until Man U came to town.I managed a double fracture in the left shin,career over,went to coaching.Small world.isn't it ?Manly playing Premier League top division,the game is booming in that part of the world.

7 hours ago, nev said:

And you are too mate, is De Bruyne your secret love  child? I see a resemblance.

Meeting another Red you met up here on Sunday to watch the united game and then city at Spurs.

I'll have to nip over to KK next time I,m up in Chaiyaphum. Think the Mrs will want to come this time though!!

Wes Brown gets to play his first game for Blackburn this weekend. Must still have passion for the game at 36 years old,doubt its for the money there isnt much there apparently. Has done his badges  also coaching their under 23's.Maybe another United ex player going into management.

Wes won a bundle of stuff at United 5 PL medals, couple of FA Cups and of course CL. very underated player and plagued with injuries during his career. SAF held him in very high regard ,started at United at age 13.I think his younger brother Reece also ex United is playing for Derby

On 9/26/2016 at 2:38 PM, mrbojangles said:

I can say that I hate Man Utd and it takes no energy at all to do it. When i was growing up we were subjected to constant ridicule by United fans and it was the era of dart throwing into the crowds etc. Cowardly, horrible days they were and ended up with my dad just thinking it was too dangerous to take me for a few years. That's where my hate stems from and I can honestly say that no matter who United are playing, I want them always to lose. An exception may occur if United winning does us a big favour.

18 hours ago, petermik said:

BJ

My previous impression,s of you are of a normal sensible person,after reading this c**p it is now obvious that your just like all the other "bitter Blue,s" sad really :sad:

15 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

BJ

In your first statement you blame entirely United fans for your loathing of the club "cowardly horrible days they were"

explain to me how United as a club instigated or be held responsible for this? the p**s takers and ars****es are everywhere in society,in schools when you were a kid at the workplace and even nowadays at the pub,we all know them but do we let them get the better of us no,sensible and intelligent guys rise above it.

In your next statement you try to soften your stance by talking about the many Reds fans you know and are friendly with,so are these fans more representative of the majority of United fans or the minority?

To talk about hating any institution and trying to justify it through the actions of a few is pathetic.

The simple truth is you are a City fan and are jealous of the success and worldwide respect United have achieved over the years,something that Manchester City as a club can only dream about.

<deleted> I think you all need to calm down a bit, we are talking about sport - not who hates who which is all rather childish, I assume most people posting here are adults but I must admit maybe I'm wrong

we all have a tribal instinct that goes back thousands of years to when we were hairy and used clubs and spears....now we have tescos - some people have evolved and understand it others it seems don't, either grow some hair or grow up

it is sport - nothing more than that

stupid people - it really is hard to believe that you just don't get it - you want to fight - take up boxing or join the forces.............oh wait that might involve some backbone

15 hours ago, smokie36 said:

@Petermik

If I asked you why you were living in the past you would likely reply its cos you have to.

You would even do it with a smirk.

That's the mark of a Utd fan these days....get used to it son. :lol:

Sorry smokie I don,t actually understand the point your trying to make otherwise I would try and respond :sad:

I,m actually living very well today in my sixties,in good shape,not overweight,non-smoker...light drinker never been any medical problems apart from my tonsils out 55 years ago,and all my own teeth,I have a good "rough and tumble" with my GF 3/4 times a week and absolutely no money worries,if I lived in the past life would not be as enjoyable as it is now.

Hating someone or something is an emotion,why the "bitters" should have any feelings towards something they detest is beyond my comprehension I,m sorry.

Thanks for the condescending "get used to it son" I,m sure that away from your keyboard your really a pussy at heart :rolleyes:

Jealousy is a very bitter pill to swallow for some folks,never worry or concern yourselves what is happening at Old Trafford just concentrate on what happens at your club and hope that one day your team might just come close to matching the trophies United have.................:wai:

Have a nice day now to one and all and what are the odds on Stevie Bruce being the next England manager (I won,t even mention which club he spent the best years of his career at winning trophies along the way)  :cheesy:

11 hours ago, smokie36 said:

I'm genuinely happy to hear you are in such fine fettle Peter.

Just remember not to be sounding like a scouser in a decades time! :post-4641-1156694572:

I,ll just be happy to be here then and not pushing up the daisies smokie......:thumbsup:

it,s only a game....not life and death,although big Sam wishes he could find a big hole to hide away in right now :cheesy:

Who would have known, some years ago, that Man Utd would appear as a "warm up" team, before the really big matches start.

Have said it before, and say it again, we have become the new Liverpool, with year after year with wandering in the desert ahead of us.

• Like 1

"Who would have known, some years ago, that Man Utd would appear as a "warm up" team, before the really big matches start.". Yep who would have thought it just 5 years ago. Mind you United are certainly spending big to 'catch up'...

Manchester United have the most expensive squad in history, according to report

http://metro.co.uk/2016/10/03/manchester-united-have-the-most-expensive-squad-in-history-according-to-report-6168438/

Silence on here deafening. Surprising since Mo says the Stoke game was United's best performance this season (Beeb Sport this AM). Have not watched the match but was looking for guidance from real fans (honest - no intention to enter the ABU debate that has boringly filled the last 2 pages).

28 minutes ago, SantiSuk said:

Silence on here deafening. Surprising since Mo says the Stoke game was United's best performance this season (Beeb Sport this AM). Have not watched the match but was looking for guidance from real fans (honest - no intention to enter the ABU debate that has boringly filled the last 2 pages).

watched the MOTD highlights, united should have won and stoke's keeper had a great game. united still looked disorganized in the middle though and better teams will take advantage of the holes they leave.