Manchester United

redrus

6 hours ago, nev said:

Don't be sorry mate zlatan was only a short team fix and to help develope our young strikers, yes indeed we need a quality finish up top.

To fix what?

Were you struggling to miss sitters or something?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chicog said:

To fix what?

Were you struggling to miss sitters or something?

Chicog...you have hit the nail on the head,yes were definitely struggling to miss something-don,t know exactly what it is yet though, perhaps you could help us out with that and point us in the right direction?

All suggestions will be carefully dissected by the genuine rags on here before we take steps to implement any useful solutions you may come up with :thumbsup:

Thank you for your interest in the ailing patient,and best wishes to your club in its quest for glory this season  :jap:

7 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Don't worry lads. Chelsea should get a point or 3 at Southampton today. So 8th spot should still be yours

We will be glad to get the 40 points first that usually guarantees survival in the prem.. :thumbsup:

12 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Burnley have only conceded 1 goal against, Liverpool, Arsenal and United and that one goal could have been disallowed, not a bad effort. 

Sean Dyche the manager is doing a great job with a very limited budget and success to them would be staying in the Premiership :thumbsup:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

THE Zlatan's 12 unsuccessful shots at Tom Heaton's goal at Old Trafford yesterday means his last 42 efforts have not found their target, and he is currently experiencing his worst goal drought since 2007.

OMG!!  That puts him on a par with Andros Townsend......:sad:

• Like 1

On 10/30/2016 at 7:51 AM, nev said:

I enjoyed that game it is 100% better than the football played under Moyes and Lvg, the goals will come and I believe Mourinio will get it right, the sending off for two nothing fouls by Herrera changed the game, he stays on we get the winner.

What i find very confusing is that apparently Mata was the best player on the pitch, by some distance being the creative spark, yet, at Old Trafford, going down to ten men against Burnley he chooses to make him the substitution.  His stats for the match were unbelievable.

Appallingly negative.  I really don't think United fans will put up with Mourinho's bizarre decision making much longer.  

What about Mkhitaryan?

"I cannot know what the Manchester manager is thinking about," he reportedly said. "I have talked with Mkhitaryan, he also doesn't know what Jose Mourinho is thinking.

"Mkhitaryan trains and is in good shape but no one knows the reason (why he is not playing)."

Armenia's Football Federation president Ruben Hayrapetyan 29/10/16

1 hour ago, carmine said:

I really don't think United fans will put up with Mourinho's bizarre decision making much longer.

I think it's all part of Abramovich's master plan and Jose is still on the books at Chelsea.

Hopefully he'll blow another £90m on someone like Balotelli before United suss it out.

• Like 2

On 31/10/2016 at 5:16 AM, BangrakBob said:

What about Mkhitaryan?

"I cannot know what the Manchester manager is thinking about," he reportedly said. "I have talked with Mkhitaryan, he also doesn't know what Jose Mourinho is thinking.

"Mkhitaryan trains and is in good shape but no one knows the reason (why he is not playing)."

Armenia's Football Federation president Ruben Hayrapetyan 29/10/16

Bob

Keep this to yourself please,the reason is simple- United have not yet made the second installment on his transfer fee so therefore he is only allowed to train  :sad:

as I said its for your ears only :thumbsup:

On 31/10/2016 at 5:48 AM, mrbojangles said:

I think it's all part of Abramovich's master plan and Jose is still on the books at Chelsea.

Hopefully he'll blow another £90m on someone like Balotelli before United suss it out.

BJ

Actually Balotelli turned us down,Craig Bellamy is now on the radar :sad:

8 minutes ago, petermik said:

Bob

Keep this to yourself please,the reason is simple- United have not yet made the second installment on his transfer fee so therefore he is only allowed to train  :sad:

He played already.....i'm not sure if you are having me on or not? 

7 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

He played already.....i'm not sure if you are having me on or not? 

Yes correct,but second installment has not :sad:

now would I have you on :sorry:

Edited by petermik

14 hours ago, petermik said:

Bob

13 hours ago, petermik said:

Yes correct,but second installment has not :sad:

now would I have you on :sorry:

9 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

That's seems bonkers!

Bob

Calm down now,just a little satire on my part.......:cheesy:

Saw a stat today on Twitter. Mourinho has a 31% win ratio in his last 30 games and during this period he has spent approx 200million.

I think the problem at United is rather than address the actual needs of the squad he went and bought a bunch of expensive players (some of which are arguably not cut out for playing in England). Sort of akin to a square peg in a round hole. Ibra has spent the last few years playing against farmers/part time players and he's clearly struggling.  

1 hour ago, wellred said:

Saw a stat today on Twitter. Mourinho has a 31% win ratio in his last 30 games and during this period he has spent approx 200million.

I think the problem at United is rather than address the actual needs of the squad he went and bought a bunch of expensive players (some of which are arguably not cut out for playing in England). Sort of akin to a square peg in a round hole. Ibra has spent the last few years playing against farmers/part time players and he's clearly struggling.  

Yeah, he doesn't know who is best team is yet, still trying to work it apparently. Or that's the excuse the press are giving him. Moyes, and LVG were getting slaughtered by this stage. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Yeah, he doesn't know who is best team is yet, still trying to work it apparently. Or that's the excuse the press are giving him. Moyes, and LVG were getting slaughtered by this stage. 

Mourinho's record sine the start of last season;

26 premier league matches

8 wins

6 draws

12 defeats

4 FA charges

21 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Bob

They were getting slaughtered because of the style of football more than anything,its not all about results...........:thumbsup:

12 hours ago, petermik said:

Bob

They were getting slaughtered because of the style of football more than anything,its not all about results...........:thumbsup:

9 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Maureen has ManU 8th on 15 points.

LVG last season had them 4th on 20 points.

Is reading AND understand a statement too difficult for you BB...........on second thoughts don,t answer :saai:

6 hours ago, petermik said:

Bob

Mourinho learned his trade from LVG. Their styles are quite similar so that's a non point. And anyway LVG had more points by this stage last year. 

• Like 1

On 02/11/2016 at 9:03 AM, petermik said:

Bob

On 02/11/2016 at 4:03 PM, wellred said:

Mourinho learned his trade from LVG. Their styles are quite similar so that's a non point. And anyway LVG had more points by this stage last year. 

wellred

You seem to have difficulty reading and understanding comments on here............. learning difficulties perhaps?

Take a look again at my reply above,it clearly states that it is not ALL about results but the style of football being played,United fans (and I imagine most football fans) want to be entertained by open and hopefully attractive football,its what we pay our good money for.

LVG may,at this stage of last season had more points in the bag, but the style of football being played was <deleted>.

Come back at the end of the season and maybe your thoughts will be proven right.....or not.

When I went to school I was taught its not the first one to answer that wins the prize but the one that gets it right,and never open your mouth wide enough that someone else can put their foot in it.

As you seem to be new on here care to share which team you support so that I may understand your dislike of the most successful domestic football club and best supported world wide?

Whether they play home or away Man Utd fill the ground......I wonder why :jap:

your dislike

2 hours ago, petermik said:

wellred

You seem to have difficulty reading and understanding comments on here............. learning difficulties perhaps?

Take a look again at my reply above,it clearly states that it is not ALL about results but the style of football being played,United fans (and I imagine most football fans) want to be entertained by open and hopefully attractive football,its what we pay our good money for.

LVG may,at this stage of last season had more points in the bag, but the style of football being played was <deleted>.

Come back at the end of the season and maybe your thoughts will be proven right.....or not.

When I went to school I was taught its not the first one to answer that wins the prize but the one that gets it right,and never open your mouth wide enough that someone else can put their foot in it.

As you seem to be new on here care to share which team you support so that I may understand your dislike of the most successful domestic football club and best supported world wide?

Whether they play home or away Man Utd fill the ground......I wonder why :jap:

your dislike

<deleted> hell lad....I think everyone who follows football regularly knows that Jose Mourinho success has had <deleted> all to do with playing attractive football.

The biggest in-house joke is Mourinho is the antithesis of attractive football.

You can't be that deluded?

Mourinho neither has the balls nor tactical acumen to ask his men to go out and attack, play risky football, go for it football..unless it's a home game against relegation fodder. 

And you are currently being beaten in Europa...AGAIN.

• Like 1