Why Do You Post On Thaivisa ?

soi41

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find Thaivisa forum an entertaining source of information about Thailand. It is a wonderful mixture of people and information of various backgrounds.

Some writing is just brilliant and some gets unremembered easily.

I have gone through different phases during my time on Thaivisa such as the "newbie" , which means learning the life on the forum, the "shocked" phase, when I believed that there are so many negative people around here. Finally, I got to the "comprehensive" phase, which means I have and understood the life here and learnt how to select relevant information among the plethora of topics. All in all, I am glad I found this forum.

Good reply.

TV is invaluable for info about many "real" things like visas.

well...you know...there ain't no other worthwhile activity where I live except fer goin' down the market and sometimes that gets old as there is only so much fruit and vegetables that one can eat...

Aye, but look at the melons, man!

SC

I read TVF because it makes me laugh my arse off at some of the "relationships" western guys find themselves in and truly thankful for what I've got compared to their horror stories.

I read TVF because it makes me laugh my arse off at some of the "relationships" western guys find themselves in and truly thankful for what I've got compared to their horror stories.

It is called karma.wai.gif You (and anybody else) get the wife you deservew00t.gif

It is called karma.wai.gif You (and anybody else) get the wife you deservew00t.gif

Yes, but what did she do to deserve it?

SC

• Like 2

Yes, but what did she do to deserve it?

SC

She probably doesn't play cricket.

Procrastination from real work mostly and passing the time if I have any.

Keeps me up to date with stuff that is happening in Thailand and gives me other people's opinions and insights to the country as a whole.

Also I like winding you old farts up! tongue.png

Keeps me up to date with stuff that is happening in Thailand and gives me other people's opinions and insights to the country as a whole.

I never fart, well, not whilst l am awake. sick.gif
  • Like 1

"Wind up the old farts" as in

"Knees up, knees up

Never get the breeze up

Knees up Mother Brown"

?

Sounds a bit medical ward to me...

SC

Good to see a young member saying it as she sees it, Keep it going. What is your definition of an old fart?

Good to see a young member saying it as she sees it, Keep it going. What is your definition of an old fart?

Here's one I stored earlier.

balljar.jpg

Here's one I stored earlier.

balljar.jpg

Its at times like this that you are grateful for the limits of technology

SC

• Like 1

Stick to over 40's please Phutiratica...biggrin.png

I was thinking over 50s. However I don't think it necessarily matters about age... I know some people in their 50s who act just as young as me. It's more about the grumpy ones who never stop moaning about Thailand that I'm referring to as old farts. whistling.gif

• Like 2

Stick to over 40's please Phutiratica...biggrin.png

I was thinking over 50s. However I don't think it necessarily matters about age... I know some people in their 50s who act just as young as me. It's more about the grumpy ones who never stop moaning about Thailand that I'm referring to as old farts. whistling.gif

I'm 46!!!.......for a moment Smokie had me worried but you've saved the day!!! wub.png

See Smokie, I told you I wasn't an old fart tongue.png

A moment from my WKD side theblether...I had you in mind in fact....but you have slipped away again....indomitable sod that you are! tongue.png

Yes well you are fully aware that Phuturatica holds a candle for me. I'm surprised that you thought otherwise. coffee1.gif

Edited by theblether

well...you know...there ain't no other worthwhile activity where I live except fer goin' down the market and sometimes that gets old as there is only so much fruit and vegetables that one can eat...

SC

ye know...I did today in the little lane where they prepare the market food in huge woks and I found myself hypnotised walkin' behind one of the women that prepared the food...splendid, and she always wondered why I was friendly and said 'hello'...

I had checked her out before and her stuff was excellent but, of course I couldn't say nothin'...40ish with market lady attire but there was no mistakin'...

her front side didn't matter with 'the melons' but the backside was in perfect proportion...a perfect market siren who didn't realise her allure...

SC

ye know...I did today in the little lane where they prepare the market food in huge woks and I found myself hypnotised walkin' behind one of the women that prepared the food...splendid, and she always wondered why I was friendly and said 'hello'...

I had checked her out before and her stuff was excellent but, of course I couldn't say nothin'...40ish with market lady attire but there was no mistakin'...

her front side didn't matter with 'the melons' but the backside was in perfect proportion...a perfect market siren who didn't realise her allure...

I reckon you're safer hearing sirens than seeing them; and when you hear the sirens you should run for cover,,,

SC

well...the sirens down the market or elsewhere are mute and it's just the visual aspect...I am a simple Odysseus lashed to the mast and trying to mind me own business...but then the sirens appear and they are unmerciful...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

I have meet more then a few cute girls on this forum. mostly not thai. one of them was crazy and locked me in her apartment for 2 days feeding me whiskey shots until i realized i had to be at work. I should use thaivisa more often!!

I think you'll find that was George in a dress mate....

• Like 1

I like winding up the bible bashers!whistling.gif

you mean like "Jesus saves......and Beckam scores on the rebound" ?.....JC playing for Jerusalem United...etc

...lol..thought that Esposido scored on the rebound....?

It was Esposito actually and he played for the Chicago Blackhawks among others in the 1960's. It is a pretty old joke as hockey jokes go. The first time I saw the joke was around 1965 written in a toilet of a library in Detroit after a Chicago vs Detroit game.

That brings back memories, Esposito, Orr, Howe, Dryden.....

A moment from my WKD side theblether...I had you in mind in fact....but you have slipped away again....indomitable sod that you are! tongue.png

Yes well you are fully aware that Phuturatica holds a candle for me. I'm surprised that you thought otherwise. coffee1.gif

Candles for fart detection Blether............. don't read it the wrong way................thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

I have meet more then a few cute girls on this forum. mostly not thai. one of them was crazy and locked me in her apartment for 2 days feeding me whiskey shots until i realized i had to be at work. I should use thaivisa more often!!

Did she have a French accent?whistling.gif