Subforum. Anyone Interested In Hydroponics, Aquaponics Or Aquaculture?

Scoop1

Hey Grimley, how is the garden looking, have you tried to grow any vegetables in Hydropnics, you did ask me about "single truss cropping" for tomatoes, i did post some results, but i made a mistake, it was 8 weeks not 10 weeks to harvest.

Cheers

Scoop

I wont be in a position to start until my property is sold in the UK.

I was very interested in your results because it fits in with my ideas for "intensive" crops.

We will start with a total of 400 sq M of beds(8 x 25m x 2m).These will be fed by 4 fish tanks holding 64,000 liitres.

Have you grown Chillies? There is a place here in UK that are growing Thai Chillies intensively and getting between 2 to3 kilo's per plant

Keep in touch

Bob

Hi Bob, yes i have grown some Thai Birdseye chilli's, and it grows very very well in Hydroponics and dont need to much care , they are only a small chilli but they are prolific, and i dont eat them, so i grow them in a 12 inch pot and when they start to produce i give them to someone who likes chilli's, haha, but its fun, here in Australia chilli's are $30 / kg

cheers

Scoop

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes I am interested in aquaponics and VERY INTERESTED IN TALKING TO AQUAPONS LOCATED IN THE CHIANG MAI AREA....... Contact me at ****Email address removed, use PM function to contact**** please

thanks

jerry

Edited by metisdead
13) Not to post email addresses in posts due to potential spam problems.

Well, Here I am just like the rest of you. I have looked at over 50 videos on Hydraponic, Aquaponics, and for the life of me, I cannot seem to find a supplier of just the baskets for the plants once they are ready to go into a tank. I think that between homepro and my tools, I can do the rest, but find it difficult to get started with the basics. HELP!

Well, Here I am just like the rest of you. I have looked at over 50 videos on Hydraponic, Aquaponics, and for the life of me, I cannot seem to find a supplier of just the baskets for the plants once they are ready to go into a tank. I think that between homepro and my tools, I can do the rest, but find it difficult to get started with the basics. HELP!

Hi Chaiyadan, are you talking about "Net Pots" ?

Cheers

Scoop1

Try this site http://en.bangsaiagro.com/products_page2.asp

Edited by Scoop1

Hello All, there is not a large verity of net pots here in LOS, you can

go to an ag store that may have some pots you can modify for your

needs, or a shop that has all the plastic ware for the home/kitchen

and use/modify.

The other option is have it sent to you here. It's not easy to get what

you want off the shelf for a Hyb. system here. Good luck!!

rice555

Just wondering what it takes to get a sub forum on hydroponics, it seems to me that there is enough interest, where are you moderators? what needs to be done?

Cheers

Scoop