That Age Difference Question Again

MrHammer

Every couple where the farang bloke is 20 years + older than his Thai wife/gf that i know, the younger Thai gf/wife has been playing around with younger Thai/farang men behind her older farang partners back.

How many do you know exactly?

Ive lived in Asia for some time..known a dozen cases or more. At the present time i know one married thai lady age in her 20s, married to a brit (50s) who owns a bar in bangkok- when hubby is out she regularly invites a farang guy (@30) to their house for a romp in her hubbys owned condo!

• Like 1

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was 23 and I was 43 when we met. Now at 38 and 58 life is still great and she is still the love of my life. What was that saying...something about you are only as old as you feel, or was it the one you are feeling? Anyway, 20 years difference seems to work for us. Mileage for others may vary.wub.pngsmile.png

• Like 1

Every couple where the farang bloke is 20 years + older than his Thai wife/gf that i know, the younger Thai gf/wife has been playing around with younger Thai/farang men behind her older farang partners back.

How many do you know exactly?

Ive lived in Asia for some time..known a dozen cases or more. At the present time i know one married thai lady age in her 20s, married to a brit (50s) who owns a bar in bangkok- when hubby is out she regularly invites a farang guy (@30) to their house for a romp in her hubbys owned condo!

Of course it happens. What about all the falang wives that are playing up on hubbie whilst he's at work or out with the boys? How many guys have come home early and found their falang wife enjoying a romp in the marital bed? Usually with the husband's mate.

Ime 24 years older than my wife ,we have an 18 year old son ,if she has been playing around it must be in breaks between cleaning the house ,looking after her garden ,she never seems to stop ,add to that she very rarely goes out alone if she is playing around behind my back i can only assume its with the guy who comes to fix our car occasionally ,but then he is older than mesmile.png

Edited by thenervoussurgeon
  • Like 2

I know I will get slated by a few morons on this site but I live in a world with " Freedom of Speech " before I start I am 61 years of age so here goes 60 year old man with girl of 20 she is at an age where she could be his granddaughter now that I do find disgusting and if he has children of his own who are older than her how are they going to feel about his relationship these old farts need to wake up and realize that it is not there good looks that these girls are after but there ATM card and in 6 years living in the kingdom I have seen enough of them it was only a matter of weeks ago that myself and wife ( we are both farang ) went to the aid of a German guy in his 60s who had come off his scooter he was in a terrible mess from drink he was that drunk he just could not stand this was at 2 in the afternoon he had attempted to drive from his rented house 50 mtrs away . We got him back into the house and all he could do was cry about his young Thai lady who had lived with him for a year and had cleared out the night before taking all his money he told us she was 21 and had met anoth wealthy farang and that he was going to kill him.The house was a <deleted> hole full of empty leo and thai whiskey bottles we put him on his bed turned him on his side and left. Have since gone back but it appears to be empty do I feel sorry for these silly fools in a way yes and in another way no

What, anyone who disagrees with you is a moron?

Ime 24 years older than my wife ,we have an 18 year old son ,if she has been playing around it must be in breaks between cleaning the house ,looking after her garden ,she never seems to stop ,add to that she very rarely goes out alone ,i can only assume its with the guy who comes to fix our car occasionally ,but then he is older than mesmile.png

I'm in a similar position to you, minus the 18 yo son. My missus (20 years younger) never stops working either, but maybe she sneaks out when I'm asleep at night and bonks a neighbour.

i still go to work, im in scotland at the moment on 420pound a day, im not botherd about money, last year i was in brazil and the year before i was in angola, my children, both in the uk and in thailand will be very very well looked after, nobody has to worry about that,

my wife and i are very happy, we have a small pig farm thats makes money too by the way,

ill see my little girl grow, god or buda forbid,

my lifes never been happier,

good luck to all here in thailand,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, jake

Sorry pigeonjake fatherhood is about bringing up your kids in a nice family enviroment by the sound of it money is more important to you as you travel the world earning your £420 per day. Kids need there parents at home not on the other side of the world if you want to travel the world to earn the big bucks then take the family with you because that is what I did. If I went to America to work so did my wife and children before they were 18 they lived in 5 different countries and still ended up in obtaining there O & A levels

I know I will get slated by a few morons on this site but I live in a world with " Freedom of Speech " before I start I am 61 years of age so here goes 60 year old man with girl of 20 she is at an age where she could be his granddaughter now that I do find disgusting and if he has children of his own who are older than her how are they going to feel about his relationship these old farts need to wake up and realize that it is not there good looks that these girls are after but there ATM card and in 6 years living in the kingdom I have seen enough of them it was only a matter of weeks ago that myself and wife ( we are both farang ) went to the aid of a German guy in his 60s who had come off his scooter he was in a terrible mess from drink he was that drunk he just could not stand this was at 2 in the afternoon he had attempted to drive from his rented house 50 mtrs away . We got him back into the house and all he could do was cry about his young Thai lady who had lived with him for a year and had cleared out the night before taking all his money he told us she was 21 and had met anoth wealthy farang and that he was going to kill him.The house was a <deleted> hole full of empty leo and thai whiskey bottles we put him on his bed turned him on his side and left. Have since gone back but it appears to be empty do I feel sorry for these silly fools in a way yes and in another way no

What, anyone who disagrees with you is a moron?

NO I did not mean it to be taken in that contex but lets face it there are a few on this site who get up in the morning with the very intention of slagging everyone off just for the sake of it. I try and be constructive when making my view however I am aware that there will be those that would not agree with me.

i know what your saying mate i really do,. i just think while im fit enough to go to work and earn good money ill do it, i do stay at home for long periods, i only worked lasy year for a total of 16 weeks the rest of the time i was at home, and this year looks like im going to be home sept, so if i work for 3 months that good for us,

anyway its eveyone to there own thing,

it works for us might not work for you, but i wouldnt say you did the wrong thing,

the way i look at this world of ours, is that im not botherd in the slightest what another man is doing in his life, thats up to him to make his path, as long as it dosnt bother me,

i live and let live,

jake

• Like 1

Ime 24 years older than my wife ,we have an 18 year old son ,if she has been playing around it must be in breaks between cleaning the house ,looking after her garden ,she never seems to stop ,add to that she very rarely goes out alone ,i can only assume its with the guy who comes to fix our car occasionally ,but then he is older than mesmile.png

I'm in a similar position to you, minus the 18 yo son. My missus (20 years younger) never stops working either, but maybe she sneaks out when I'm asleep at night and bonks a neighbour.

Stranger things have happened, though i believe your quite old and so your Mrs isnt a spring chicken either so her needs might not be as high. So there is a much larger chance she is loyal to you.

But if the girl is in her early 20's with a much older guy.. 50 / 60 chances are real high that she has some extra lovers.

I too have seen this multiple times, a clasmate of my wife was bought to be the mia noi of a rich Thai also big difference in age. She played around too so its not just young Thai girls cheating on farangs, they cheat on old Thais too.

Stranger things have happened, though i believe your quite old and so your Mrs isnt a spring chicken either so her needs might not be as high. So there is a much larger chance she is loyal to you.

But if the girl is in her early 20's with a much older guy.. 50 / 60 chances are real high that she has some extra lovers.

I too have seen this multiple times, a clasmate of my wife was bought to be the mia noi of a rich Thai also big difference in age. She played around too so its not just young Thai girls cheating on farangs, they cheat on old Thais too.

...and young girls cheat on their older husbands world wide. Nothing new about that. "Lyin' Eyes" by the Eagles.

Maybe posters should have a look at the Western countries divorce rates and compare them to the farang divorce rates here in Thailand. I'd guess there is very little difference and maybe the farang divorce rate here is lower.

I don't know where or if those figures are available but some clever Internet techie could likely find some information.

I don't like to talk about my ex-farang wife but will say that she was a virgin when I met her. We were near the same age and she turned into a true slut. We were married for fifteen years and had two children.

• Like 1

Quite old? Don't you know that 70 is the new 50?

@giddyup

Yea 70 is quite old, from my point of view. You are used to it. You can call it the new 50 but i don't buy into that.

Wait until you get there. You might think you'll be young forever, but you won't, and believe me it comes around in a heartbeat.

• Like 1

@giddyup

Yea 70 is quite old, from my point of view. You are used to it. You can call it the new 50 but i don't buy into that.

Wait until you get there. You might think you'll be young forever, but you won't, and believe me it comes around in a heartbeat.

I certainly hope i get there... but i will still think its old. Only thing i can do is hope that i get there with good health and keeping my body in shape. Its possible but takes time and dedication.

Sickness.. hard to combat.

Sorry to go off topic.

@giddyup

I certainly hope i get there... but i will still think its old. Only thing i can do is hope that i get there with good health and keeping my body in shape. Its possible but takes time and dedication.

Sorry to go off topic.

Maybe when you get there you won't think it's so old. You don't say how old you are now.

@giddyup

Sorry to go off topic.

Maybe when you get there you won't think it's so old. You don't say how old you are now.

Im already old im 38 I would have thought it was ancient a few years back.

She was 23 and I was 43 when we met. Now at 38 and 58 life is still great and she is still the love of my life. What was that saying...something about you are only as old as you feel, or was it the one you are feeling? Anyway, 20 years difference seems to work for us. Mileage for others may vary.wub.pngsmile.png

My ex in-laws in UK had a big age difference and were still together when we broke up. Go figure. It makes no difference except when it's based on hard cash and that is not limited to Thailand. We are just more aware of it here.

Edit to mention my ex and myself had a huge 6 month age difference

Edited by overherebc

robblok

To a 20 year old you are old, It's all relative. Wait until you're 50 (12 years away) and some young punk in a bar calls you grandpa, then you'll truly understand how an ageist remark feels.

Baden Powell was 55 when he met his wife to be - Olave.

She was 23 at the time.

They married in 1912.

They hit it off pretty well.

So just get on with life and forget about the age differences. What the hell has it to do with anyone else anyway?

I was 58 when I married my 34 year old Thai wife. Maybe she thought she was marrying an old codger. Now she knows different.

She still has trouble keeping up with me when we go hiking.

65 in September, I'm teaching my 17 year old son mountaineering and rock climbing.

Age is in the mind.

People don't stop playing because they grow old - they grow old because they stop playing.

Well said.

like i say im 52, i dont feel old, i dont act old,

i played lots of sports when i was younger, we did have a game of football the other year in africa, i still played ok and the lads said i must of played a good level when i was younger,

but the next day,,,lol

sorry to go off topic,

but i think its run its course now, let agree to disagree, some are against age gaps some arnt

jake

And what business is the age difference to anyone except the principles? Are you jealous? So what if it is a business deal? His money and her youth. He is happy and she has some security and a much better life.

For those who do marry a much younger lady, they must remember that a fool and his money are soon parted. I do hate to see old men lose their life savings so they must be careful not to spend more than they can afford to lose. It's all about having a plan B. You can't take it with you anyways so enjoy it while you can.

I have to agree that you cannot take it with you.

I know a few men in their late 60's and early 70's who may not be physically capable of having a woman every night but when they do want one they take one. Often a nice looking young woman too and if she is happy also, why not?

For these men cannot take their money with them and why should they not spend it on whatever takes their fancy?

Live and let live.

Baden Powell was 55 when he met his wife to be - Olave.

She was 23 at the time.

They married in 1912.

They hit it off pretty well.

So just get on with life and forget about the age differences. What the hell has it to do with anyone else anyway?

I was 58 when I married my 34 year old Thai wife. Maybe she thought she was marrying an old codger. Now she knows different.

She still has trouble keeping up with me when we go hiking.

65 in September, I'm teaching my 17 year old son mountaineering and rock climbing.

Age is in the mind.

People don't stop playing because they grow old - they grow old because they stop playing.

Well said.

+1

robblok

To a 20 year old you are old, It's all relative. Wait until you're 50 (12 years away) and some young punk in a bar calls you grandpa, then you'll truly understand how an ageist remark feels.

But its true.. i would be a grandfathers age.. The truth hurts at times but it is the truth. You are old.

You are a also a bit of a hypocrite as you ad punk to young clearly shows you dont like young people. I see that a lot here too older guys scared to death for young guys and saying they all cheat and drink while many old timers drink as much untill their body says stop.

For you young bucks, keep in mind that you too will get old. How will you feel about it then?

Feel about what ? Being old ? facts are facts. But you can be old and in great shape.. or you can be old and too tired to lift a cane. Id rather be dead then the first is ok still.

robblok

But its true.. i would be a grandfathers age.. The truth hurts at times but it is the truth. You are old.

You are a also a bit of a hypocrite as you ad punk to young clearly shows you dont like young people. I see that a lot here too older guys scared to death for young guys and saying they all cheat and drink while many old timers drink as much untill their body says stop.

Before you use a word you better check as to what it means The word hypocrite has no relevance to what you are saying. I used the word "punk" because I was referring to the type of person that shows disrespect. To say I don't like young people is ridiculous and I'm finding it hard to believe you are 38, you are acting more like a 12 year old. If we all spoke the truth 100% we would hurt a lot of people, it's called having consideration, something you are clearly yet to learn.

• Like 2