The Best Bank Branch And Bank Account To Open For Ed-Visa Holder

Dear all,

Where is the best bank branch to open for Ed-visa holder with any question to be asked ?

DO I have to bring a letter from school ? or can I just open bank account by showing Ed-visa ?

What is the best account to open for Ed visa holder ?

How much is the limit of withdrawal from ATM per day ?

How much is the "maintenance" fee per month ?

Thanks

I´m sure you school have a some kind of agreement with 1 or more Bank branch, and have letter from school and a phone call from you teacher make it easy to open account...I know my school do that..

I have open my Bank account my self before join my school, and all i need to bring was a copy of my passport and copy of my lease, yes first Bank might say no, and that bank no open for Fa-Rang, but next one open account no problem (Same Branch)...

I relay like Kasikorn Bank, my Branch fell so ready for a Fa-Rang, and no BS about anything..

Have all the paper work in English, have the paper need for transfer money from my own country to my new Thai account in a easy step by step (in English)...

Like the internet banking they have, i feel safe that i can set max use online/transfer, more then that, i have to contact my Branch in person, well i like that...

Think the ATM card kost 399 or 499 baht pr year (Can´t remember right now), and i pay 20 baht pr month for SmS Alert , so i get a SmS when every money go in or out my account...

• ATM cards: THB50,000/day
  • Visa Electron debit cards: THB200,000/day
    Note: The above limits can be changed via K-Contact Center at 0 2888 8888.Thai and English

Hope that help a little....

• Like 1