Any Bars Showing F1 In Rawai?

stevehaigh

Just looking at the programme guide, it appears it's only being shown on ESPN HD (Channel 136), so you need to find a bar that has True's HD package also.

i have no idea where to find that. i dont watch a lot of sport, just want to see lewis win today

Just looking at the programme guide, it appears it's only being shown on ESPN HD (Channel 136), so you need to find a bar that has True's HD package also.

i have no idea where to find that. i dont watch a lot of sport, just want to see lewis win today

I take it you don't have True then? If you consider it, I recommend getting the HD package, which now has 17 HD Channels, including 3 sports, 4 movies, plus History, Discovery, and National Geographic. All of these in HD really improves the viewing pleasure.

No, also on Star Sports.

No, also on Star Sports.

Ah, cable, of course. I seem to recollect there's a problem with selective channel movements from the Thai programme controllers? I've got cable connected to the couple of spare bedrooms in my house, but it only goes on when we know we've got friends coming to stay. For me it's like watching a hotel TV service, lots of channels but.......

i just download the next day

but on a few rare occasions, it would be nice to see something without knowing the end

I'm watching the 'Team GB' football in the same vie (i.e. download the next day).

Hopefully you did indeed see Hamilton win. His race was similar to Alonso's last weekend at Hockenheim, lead from start to finish and saved his car/tyres for when he needed them. Got to say, I'm really impressed with Lotus though, 2nd and 3rd from a company that was sadly becoming something of a joke a few years ago, to being a more than a distant memory of the black JPS (John Player Special) liveried Lotus's of the '70's.

Hopefully you did indeed see Hamilton win. His race was similar to Alonso's last weekend at Hockenheim, lead from start to finish and saved his car/tyres for when he needed them. Got to say, I'm really impressed with Lotus though, 2nd and 3rd from a company that was sadly becoming something of a joke a few years ago, to being a more than a distant memory of the black JPS (John Player Special) liveried Lotus's of the '70's.

bugger (but good news) i wanted to save the result until tomorrow!

dam_n Hamilton. Should have had broken tire or just slip to the grass..for just a few seconds.

Star spots on True satellite shows the races. Although yesterdays qualification was replaced with some odd man with bicycles.

No, also on Star Sports.

Ah, cable, of course. I seem to recollect there's a problem with selective channel movements from the Thai programme controllers? I've got cable connected to the couple of spare bedrooms in my house, but it only goes on when we know we've got friends coming to stay. For me it's like watching a hotel TV service, lots of channels but.......

No, satellite.

No, also on Star Sports.

No, satellite.

you can watch all live sports on vipbox.com football.rugby f1,all american sports ,stuff from all over the world,free.

• 1 month later...

are any other F1 fans going to Coconut Bar on Sunday (assuming its showing)? maybe make a thai visa night of it?

The only bar in the whole of Thailand that I'm banned cheesy.gif

How the hell did you manage that? blink.png

If I'm thinking about the right place, Coconut Bar make wonderful thick, chips (drool).

I have only been in a couple of times and that was enough.

I wonder the staff have a stick up their ar-e when they apply for a job or they have it inserted afterwards ?

And that drain smell.Not much puts me off my beer but those drains down there.

Edited by lavender19