Iphone 3Gs?

nellyp

I am looking for a mobile phone and need some specific things. I have been offered a mates iphone 3gs for 3000 baht, which I think is a good deal. However I need the phone for 2 main things. 1 is to run the paiboon talking dictionary, which requires an iphone or android 2.2 or above, and to use for pics and vids. I have a limited amount to spend and know that I am going to have to cut corners somewhere. I would like a 5 mega pixel camera, as I only use my phone to take photos (my wife has a nokia N95 that we are very happy with the photos from) and videos.

I have been looking at new Samsung phones, but they do not have the 5mps I would like, and I can go down in price with those to under 4000 baht. There is a HTC desiree or wildfire that has the mega pixels and OS I want but the reviews are varied.

I can not afford anything more than 10,000 and want to spend a lot less. Do you have any suggestions or experience? I am looking for advice from users who can tell me their thoughts. By the way I don't use phones for the net, but GPS would be ok

Cheers

I think the iPhone 3GS is only 3 Mp camera. 3000 2nd hand if good condition is a good deal. True sells them new for under 9000 now. No idea in other shops...

Samsung has a few models under 10,000 Baht with 5MP camera and Led flash...

Galaxy cooper at 7,700

Galaxy acer/ cooper VE at 7,700

Galaxy ace plus at 8700

You go lower in price and the camera will be the first to go down in MP / quality!