Help With Hotel White Sand Phone Number

ThailandIP

Hi All,

I need to do a booking for a small hotel called white sand (NOT the hotel located opposite sofitel).

It is a rather small budget hotel and it doesnt seem to have a website and my wife cant find the business card with contact details we got last time. The hotel is located on the mainroad just opposite tesco lotus complex and have (or at least had last year) small minivan booking stall just outside.

Can anyone help me to get the phone number or another way of contacting them please?

Thanks to any help.

Is this the one you mean?

http://www.whitesand...el.com/main.php

Thanks for the effort, but no its not this one.

It is a very small hotel with no website at all, it is placed opposite the market villege if that rings a bell to anyone?

Odd that there should be three hotels in a town this size with essentially the same name. I searched all the booking agents (about 15 of them anyway) and only came up with the White Sand across from the Sofitel and the White Sand Beach from the website I posted. If the other hotel has no web site and is represented by no booking agent, I wonder how they get any business...

Hi, There are 2 ways to find a contact details of a firm, 1 is to check with the site, or through a site which provides contact details of a site such as whoisxy. com or we have to contact the telephone exchange office of the location where the firm has been located. Thanks.