'family Mart Girl' Update- She Wants A Bun In The Oven

davidst01

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Children grow up very quickly.

So does the OP apparently, he's aged 20 years in 6 months!

Im a 23 yr old guy from South Africa, new to BKK and currently searching for a teaching job...........

Well done. Its the 1st time I heard of a south African troll in TV.

Sent from my XT910 using Thaivisa Connect App

Go and have the kid, I'd laugh my arse off when you come back posting in 20 years saying your own son is a little cun_t and only want's money out of you and nothing else to do with you and yourself pissed off wondering why???

Children grow up very quickly.

So does the OP apparently, he's aged 20 years in 6 months!

http://www.thaivisa....eaching-in-bkk/

Im a 23 yr old guy from South Africa, new to BKK and currently searching for a teaching job...........

Well spotted.

I wonder then what sickness of the mind the OP is suffering from as he invents and then posts an imaginary life in Thailand?

Yet another scumbag busted. Hey OP, how about coming clean and telling us what you're really about? Or are you just going to change your screen name and make up another fantasy scenario. Really pathetic.

• Like 1

You are 40 years old and you are asking about this? Seriously?

you're never too old to ask for advice.

He is trolling, can't u see?

yes, It has been established he was 23 in a previous thread. laugh.png

See here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/540142-new-teacher-23yrs-old-teaching-in-bkk/#entry5675907

Hit me with some advice please...

Stop being a complete and utter moron, grow up, and think with your brain rather than your dick.

How does that advice hit you?

seems to have struck a nerve. i wonder what the real reason is.

Dont know why you are trying to bait. The reason is plainly obvious. There are so many people having kids without real consideration. There are a lot of parents that really should never have been parents. Do i want a child of my own? Im not really drawn to having one, so no. If it happened by accident, id be happy, and do my best to make the best out of it and aim to be the best mother i could be. But if it was planned, id make sure i was doing it for the right reasons, and try to provide the best set of circumstances. You cannot predict what will happen, but surely you can set out with the best intentions. What "real" reason could there possibly be? Unless you are blind. Really isnt rocket science now, is it?

You are 40 years old and you are asking about this? Seriously?

But only 13 years mentally me-thinks?

whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

My son is 13 and I think he has more intelligence than the OP, in fact my youngest is 7 and again I think she is probably more mentally advanced as well.

• Like 2