Does Any Thread Ever Stay On Topic?

Vale Tudo

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Durian's quite nice; if the smell gets to you, just put it in the freezer first, but you do need to eat it before it gets rock hard.

Durian ice cream - yummy!

Kindly note my avatar. Not a fan.

Where can I buy a cheap fan in Ekkamai?

You forgot to add that you need to dispose of the freezer then as hazardous waste.

Durian's quite nice; if the smell gets to you, just put it in the freezer first, but you do need to eat it before it gets rock hard.

You can easily find a fan in ekkami. Just hold out the apropriate amount of baht in any bar there.

• Like 1

You can easily find a fan in ekkami. Just hold out the apropriate amount of baht in any bar there.

When I used to dance around in a bikini I had lots of fans. I even got the odd tip.

When I used to dance around in a bikini I had lots of fans. I even got the odd tip.

I once used to dance under the name "Pinky Fleshman"!

Ref it was not a yellow card, he kicked me in the gonads and hurt my left testicle. I've forgive him now so let's get on with the good ole game off cricket, FOUR!

That sounds a bit Paul Wood

SC

Least he's still got one left, tough as nails them Northern rugby players!

I was refering to a deleted quote from "Pundit", lol.

i just spend my morning going through this thread and still don't know what is it about ! clap2.gif

Oh yeah?

I guess, that is your opinion and you are entitled to have it!

But I would appreciate you name a source for that!

i just spend my morning going through this thread and still don't know what is it about ! clap2.gif

Don't despair - some of us have been posting on it since it started and we don't know either.

(but I think it's got something to do with the best place to buy a fan to get rid of the smell of fish .... or re-roofing one's house)

Don't despair - some of us have been posting on it since it started and we don't know either.

(but I think it's got something to do with the best place to buy a fan to get rid of the smell of fish .... or re-roofing one's house)

I'm sorry to be so blunt, but you people must be really dense: it's about DUCT TAPE.

Besides, George Washington's teeth weren't actually made of wood. (And he rarely wore skimpy shorts).

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

• Like 1

I just saw the Terminator for the first time. Not my favorite movie ever.

You didn't like it? I had lunch at the Terminal 21 food court yesterday - and thought it was great.

I went to court for the first time when I was 21. I got caught stealing fish at the market.

Sorry about the smell -- just waxed my oboe.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

Oh no! Not bl##dy fish again.... I blame that <deleted>' eejit in post #2.... never mind... onions and custard for lunch today tongue.png