Forum Personalities..........just For Fun.......

CharlieH

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, where do I get a personality ? Do they have them on dating sites? whistling.gif

Edit; I must say The Evil Clown may be like me

No, Evil Clown is definitely Semper

Eagle Scout is clearly Bleather

Who does this remind me of ..........

post-152992-0-68470200-1350487087_thumb.

Big Cat = Eek

post-152992-0-64469800-1350487280_thumb.

SBK thinks I am Ego (she may be right)

post-152992-0-86097400-1350487385_thumb.

No no Tommo, this is you down pat.......

The Troglodyte......

troglodyte.jpg

Troglodyte seems to have emerged from the mists of time untouched by human evolution. Devoid of a single progressive idea and lacking the slightest awareness of social and cultural advances, Troglodyte has developed an incoherent political philosophy that he characterizes as "conservative" or "libertarian", but which could be more accurately described as "bigoted narcissism". His aggressive posturing often frightens off weaker, more timid Warriors. In pitched battle, however, Troglodyte easily loses control and his attack quickly degenerates into a rant. Just for the fun of it, Weenie, Issues. Pinko and Evil Clown will sometimes deliberately goad him into a towering rage

w00t.gif

• Like 1

it is a shame i have been nudged toward increased circumspection, at least for the near future.

Tommo as Troglydte is perfect, and sub does have some of the Enfant terrible to him.

It has to be said that Smokie makes a fairly definitive Big Cat and i have been called Troll far too often recently for my liking, though i think that is inaccurate

Can we combine categories to create, say, Egoscout?

Edited by tinfoilhat

I think Rajab Al Zarahni has it right, you cannot choose for yourself it has to be nominated by others, so you can see how others see you.

You may be surprised.....thumbsup.gif

Another vote here for theBlether as EAGLE SCOUT.

If you get more than 6 votes you have to change the wording on your avatar to reflect it. Blether, you'd have to remove Platimun and enter "Eagle Scout"..clap2.gif

Edited by CharlieH

Gawd okay then....I'll do it!! You need to get the votes first.......and that's two votes for the Trogladyte, same deal for him??!

Or are you all to scared to nominate him in case he explodes into a towering rage

Just sayin'

Edited by theblether

Wooohooo theblether!!! That's the spirit!!!! You are an eaglescout so of course you would do it...but whooohoooo anyways!

Thanks very much......so how many votes is that now? and if I'm going down I'm taking the Trogladyte with me

How many trog votes for me then?

6 likes on this post and I'll do it ....... avatar as well!

Can't do that, we all must be reminded daily about tyre pressures. thumbsup.gif...laugh.png Edited by transam

Wooohooo theblether!!! That's the spirit!!!! You are an eaglescout so of course you would do it...but whooohoooo anyways!

Thanks very much......so how many votes is that now? and if I'm going down I'm taking the Trogladyte with me

Well Tommo, the first nomination was by theblether, so that's one.

I voted for Trog as well, so that's two.

Tinfoil hat voted for Trog, so that's three.

Three more to go.

Good man Tommo......

Transam!!! He can be Trogladyte 52!!""

Are the recipients of this new largesse of dishing out personalities to be restricted to those already in posession of a peronality, allbeit one we might personally not apreciate, or can we extend our largesse to those who lack a personality in the first place?

I nominate you an "ent" due to the fact that you are really the "old guard" of the forum since you have been here since pretty much the beginning, and the veneration towards you.

ent.jpg

In bygone days Ents roamed an internet paradise of purposeful forums, but in recent times Ents have grown quiet. Indeed, Ents are so rarely heard from these days that netizens have begun to doubt that they ever existed. Being privy to the secrets of the ancients Ents are an extremely powerful Warriors, and are all the more so because of the veneration in which they are held. Warriors who chop and burn an Ent in battle will not earn glory, but will instead incite the enmity of the entire forum.

• Like 1