Postal 90 Day Reporting In Cm

gennisis

Personally I think 5000 is very expensive indeed considering you have to appear there anyway. This is Thailand where clerk type jobs pay 300 per day.

As for the 90 day I arrived today at the desk to the right with the pleasant skinny parachute badge guy about 3.40 pm and left five minutes later all sorted. Quicker than going to the post office.

Edited by cheeryble

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is follow-up info for those who posted their 90 day papers recently.

I reported today after reading that the mail-in procedure is no longer accepted. I had mailed mine in last week before reading on TV that you can't do it anymore.

At 2 PM I walked in and straight up to the 90 day reporting counter, showed the friendly officer my passport and new paperwork and had a photocopy of the reporting slip as well as the EMS receipt on top. He opened his top right drawer and pulled out a big plastic envelope where he had dozens of RETURN envelopes that had never been posted. One of them was mine. One of them is probably yours! He opened my return envelope and took out my new reporting slip, stapled it to my passport and said "come here next time, don't use the post". I collected my new paperwork and passport and off I went with a big grin on my face.

Edited by Sojourner