How To Get A Motorbike License

susanschwaiger

Any one can give me some info from own experience ?

Or, is there even some "easy" way ? (You know what I mean, ho ho wink.png )

It seems more difficult to ride motorbike without license these days.... Police check so often sick.gif

PS: I have a domestic automobile driving license. So it is not valid for motorbike.

Edited by susanschwaiger

By easy way you mean getting a license without having to prove you are capable of riding a machine safely.

I have no qualms about idiots putting themselves at risk but people like you also risk the lives of other road users and pedestrians.

Go to the test center take the test and if you are judged capable you will receive a valid Thai license.

If you are not willing/capable of doing that thne stay off the roads you moron.

A tad harsh, no? Given that it's impossible (unless blind or have a couple of limbs missing) to fail your driving test at the test center.

I agree that the license should be obtained by a person being judged capable, but the reality is that this does not happen here. Everyone passes the test (even if not 1st time) and there are plenty of very safe drivers and riders on the roads here without licenses compared with the majority of the locals who have licenses and have no idea what road sense is.

Asiacat:

Obviously you are an idiot cat clap2.gif

If you can't provide necessary info, better save your energy for barking.

Many people are reading this forum, better brush your teeth before stink here with your big mouth and small brain.

Seems you have some hatred towards something. Pathetic! No need to bite around just because of your dark experience or something.

In the motor rental shop here, no license is required (who's fault ?!?!?!?!); and most of the travellers who rent motors do have good skill of riding or driving in their own countries.

And most of the local traffic accident victims have license but they don't give a dam_n to the traffic rules!

Take back your arrogance and open your eyes, you silly catcheesy.gif

Asiacat:

Obviously you are an idiot cat clap2.gif

If you can't provide necessary info, better save your energy for barking.

Many people are reading this forum, better brush your teeth before stink here with your big mouth and small brain.

Seems you have some hatred towards something. Pathetic! No need to bite around just because of your dark experience or something.

In the motor rental shop here, no license is required (who's fault ?!?!?!?!); and most of the travellers who rent motors do have good skill of riding or driving in their own countries.

And most of the local traffic accident victims have license but they don't give a dam_n to the traffic rules!

Take back your arrogance and open your eyes, you silly catcheesy.gif

Meow