Good News For Internet Users In Korat

sunstate

I can confirm that following extensive trials conducted in conjunction with Intel, True Internet will announce on the 22nd of February 2006 the availability of High-speed Wireless Internet access in Korat to complement their existing cable internet service.

Domestic Plans available for immediate connection start with 256Kb at 590 Baht, 512 Kb at 750 Baht, 1024 Kb at 890 Baht and 2048 Kb at 1000 Baht. I believe these are very competitive rates compared with the technically inferior and distance limited ADSL options.

Unfortunately I cannot read Thai but as far as I can see there is a further cost of 2500 Baht for the modem however please contact True Internet in Korat to actually confirm the deal.

I have had True Cable in Korat for about 8 months and have been very happy with it. I always get the connection speed that I pay for and most of the time it is considerably better. Unfortunately that speed is the connection speed to the True servers and what happens after that is subject to the vagaries of Internet in Thailand.

I can only recommend True Internet (In Korat). Anyone Interested should contact;

Mr Kannika Phutthasutakhun (aohh)

Provincial Sale Representative

Tel. 044-267358, 044-267177, 044-267179

Mobile: 01-5937122 Fax: 044-267181

E-Mail: [email protected]

This is not a commercial for True Internet. I am only a customer and present this information for all of the people who are labouring under inferior internet connections in Thailand.