Big Bike Ban In Khao Yai

Whale

NP's are for the wildlife and the environment first and foremost...when will you think about that?

The roads around Khao Yai are a magnet for Bangkok motorcyclists as it is a pleasant place to go. We, that means guys on this forum are in the minority when it comes to motorcycles. Whether they be loud or quiet and Russians on Harleys probably don't go to Khao Yai. If they do it is not in large numbers.

Any problem there is has been created by the majority of park users. It is a result of the "recent" availability of larger capacity, faster bikes and the lack of concern of the majority for other road users, park visitors and the laws pertaining to vehicle noise emission. They think loud is cool..

Any changes to the eligibility of certain motorcycles is a result of over use or over abuse. It is because of and is directed at the majority.

Any restriction on park traffic may effect the in and out around the loop joy riders but enthusiastic riders will simply do the extra mileage and still annoy residents/non bikes and those with sensitive hearing on the roads north of the park.

For frustrated bikers there is always the loop west of Bangkok off Hwy 4 not quite the distance maybe but...

The big problems is that those who love noise / cant respect a nature park and drive normally there destroy it for all of us that would respect the place and drive sensible over there.

Its always a bad group that spoils it for the responsible people, unfortunately this goes for so many things.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well,technically we didn't enter the park. We followed the 304 between Khao Yai and Thaplan National Parks. We were having such a blast the time pased us by and then it was time for some Gai Yang. It was getting late so we left entering the park for another day.

BTW, it's not YOUR riding qualifications that are being questioned, it's the bike-hating trolls on this thread

That's funny, first you make a big thing out of entering the park and when the day comes you just drive round it.

But they were having more fun...really, can't you tell from how many times he has to tell us?

Scared of a Park Ranger with a DB meter...cheesy.gif

HR, pushing your ego by bickering with non bikers? What a troll thread this has become since you entered it.

Coming from one of the three axis of evil trolls, that's rather grand.

Dogshit, Showgirls and Wantan and their pathetic posts on here and the Yankee99 thread.

And you say I'm the troll!? I've even had the thread's resident POS stalk me on other threads.

• Like 1

Come on guys!.

If somebody says something you don't like, ignore it. It somebody says something that is against the forum rules, report it.

All that personal s..t should stop.

(I am not trying to act like a mod. I just would like to see this bike forum become better)

thumbsup.gif

Edited by Nickymaster
  • Like 1

Or you can go up top to manage ignore preferences. My list is long and i just add time wasters...

I can honestly say i never used that, nobody makes my blood boil enough to justify that.

Especially not here on this forum, only maybe in political threats (stupid actually as we cant vote anyway)

Or you can go up top to manage ignore preferences. My list is long and i just add time wasters...

I can honestly say i never used that, nobody makes my blood boil enough to justify that.

Especially not here on this forum, only maybe in political threats (stupid actually as we cant vote anyway)

i never censor anyone too. Every idea bs or not, i would like to read.

Wantan isn't a troll- he does often give people grief, but he will also give those same people props for other things- he judges the post and not the poster, so I have to give him credit for that.

i see...

if i were you i dont spend my credits that easy my friend.

but yes, wantan is someone here for a long time and i am OK for anyone contributes here that long.

Edited by ll2

Wantan isn't a troll- he does often give people grief, but he will also give those same people props for other things- he judges the post and not the poster, so I have to give him credit for that.

Isnt that the way it should be judge the post not the poster, there are plenty of things that some posters do that I dont like but when they have a good point that is equally valid and would like them for it.

If i post something stupid (and im sure i do at times) come down on me but if posting something good same thing applies.

its about the action not the poster him or herself.

HR, pushing your ego by bickering with non bikers? What a troll thread this has become since you entered it.

Dogshit, Showgirls and Wantan and their pathetic posts on here and the Yankee99 thread.

And you say I'm the troll!? I've even had the thread's resident POS stalk me on other threads.

So now you have a stalker...the mind boggles.

Attention seeker alert...

Showgirl since you allready fessed up to not owning or ever owning a bike I dug up this avatar for you it is perfect it wont hide your past 2 banning's but it fits your style perfectly check it out!

post-32440-0-83605500-1387596683_thumb.j

• Like 2

Showgirl since you allready fessed up to not owning or ever owning a bike I dug up this avatar for you it is perfect it wont hide your past 2 banning's but it fits your style perfectly check it out!

Nice, I might use it...ta....it'll remind me of all the tough bikies in here.

Point me to where I said do not nor ever did own a bike please ?.....link please...or risk losing face big much.

Edited by Showbags

Paid the fee at the entrance, (Thai fee), guy taking money smiled at me and in I went. No mention of testing for noise. Maybe this only happens at the Pak Chong gate. I entered at the Nern Hom (Prachinburi) gate.

does your bike make a lot of noise or are you still using the original exhaust ?

No, and yes respectively.

So no wonder You did not get into trouble. Its only noisy bikes that are not allowed to enter the park. I guess no need to get the db meter out if the bike is quiet .

But if the bike is a bit noisy they want to know if its within the legal limits.

• 2 weeks later...