Water Scenes !

samuijimmy

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I achieved this painting affect after mucho tweaking of colour levels... which looks great on HD tablet computer but probably no good after posting ... but decided to give it a try.

Nothing wrong in my opinion, about you posting more than one image..... when you do them in single.... it eats up too many likes! tongue.pngwink.png

Someone.. watching someone watching someone...

13972833709_899a62f009_b.jpg

I love this shot. Not sure why, but it somehow whispers tranquility.

It's because I am in it ! giggle.gif.pagespeed.ce.AcGRO3FsZu.gif .... the angel that i am helps make it tranquil tongue.png

Actually it is an excellent shot!!!! Kidding aside....thumbsup.gif West end of Maenam beach , Samui.... I know DAL will have forgotten that wink.png

Somewhere on Highway 1095 (gawd knows where!) but south of Mae Hong Son. A family making good use of the local stream. Hubby had just finished his bath and walked back to the house; the kids are still bathing / playing and Mum is washing the clothes.

14193157372_17ee6ae4f5_b.jpg

Someone.. watching someone watching someone...

My pick, photo of the year so far. One for the calendar.

Great call mate....that ones a keeper for sure.But I have a sneaky feeling that there's a lot more of that high standard and better to come from young Mr DAL this year !!!

^^Shag, WOW, big pond! Any fish?

There is ,it's full of Pra Nin....but it's our neighbours sad.png

Edit.......congrats to Jimmy with his 7000th post,keep em coming mate clap2.gifthumbsup.gif

Edited by shaggy1969