Iranian Tourist Attacks Phuket Parking Attendant

webfact

According to yet another local news souce that can not be named the lady gave a statement to the police saying that she was surrouned and aggresivly abused by 10 thai males.One of whom said she was drinking from a beer bottle.She states that she is muslim and does not drink.

This story has bit credence to me,knowing the actions of the the typical cowardly Thai male.

First - not park-stop in front of a Parking lot entrance.

Second -not leave your car attended in that place with a person-wife, who is unwilling-probably not capable, of driving the car away from that wrong spot if necessary.

Third - Where did the Iranian, produce a handy beer bottle out in no time to arm himself, smashing the bottle-hurtng himself in that way and use as knife style, cutting instrument to slash the young Thai guy cheek wide open! Slashed on the throat and at the Carotid artery in that way, the Thai could easily have died!

Maybe he just bought the beer bottle(s) in the 7/11?whistling.gif

He picked it up off the floor after he himself had been attacked.

I would call it self defence if being hassled by 10 Thais

But as already stated the cctv probably was conveniently not working

I would call it self defence if being hassled by 10 Thais

Can't you read properly, not 10 they where at least 25 all armed with machetes biggrin.png We all have our own opinions, you really hate these cowardly scum (sic)whistling.gif ...

...I do not fancy people using broken glass bottle in a fight, I believe it's a criminal gesture, the opponent could lost an eye... what for because he moved your car 5 or 10 meters.

If someone should moved my car that was blocking an entry or whatever if no damage, I...I...I would have said with a smile, good idea, and off I go. I have to admit my ego is domesticate.

Please don't call me a coward I did a few years of boxing in my youth, it's like bicycle, we don't forget... but rarely need it!

​Have a good day wai.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Settlement reached in Phuket bottle slashing

PHUKET: A settlement has been reached in the case involving Iranian tourist Sina Khalilifard, his Peruvian fiancée, and a Thai man who had his face badly slashed in an nasty altercation in Phuket last Monday night (January 7).

Nattha Thepbamrung

Friday 18 January 2013, 11:24AM 1358483371_1.jpg

Mohamat Monot appeared at the negotations meeting heavily bandaged where his face was slashed.

Thai man Mohamat Monot, 21, ended up with 36 stitches in his face after a fight started in the car park next to the Tai Pan bar in Patong (see earlier story here).

After substantial negotiations, he was eventually paid B40,000 by Mr Khalilifard, who also apologised for the incident.

Initially Mr Mohamat wanted B1 million in compensation, but Mr Mohamat’s lawyer, Sarawut Sukban, said the couple could not afford this amount.

The couple have since returned to Malaysia.

Is there any report, ever, that a dispute between some TukTuk people and a foreigner, ending in violence with the option of a 'gang' assault, became a court case?

I think, there is always a settlement, right? Or no CCTV footage, of course.

Maybe this time, to many possible witnesses? Daylight, lots of people on the road?

Asking for 1 million, getting 40k, is a strong mediation by the police.

I would like to know, what could have happen, after a court case about these parking disputes!

So, anyone, with an older car and a good condition, wanna try to park the car somewhere in Patong and get in a gang fight?

"the couple could not afford this amount."

Is the usual Farang paying too quickly, because they always wanna get there back flights?

Or is the Iranian Embassy sending better people down here?

Edited by noob7