Food Photography

Dancealot

Please stick to posting your own work, or at least have evidence as to why your work also just appeared in the same publication that previous images you published as your own did. (Images removed)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

^^^ Raining in Ranong too at the moment Goomps...thunder rolling,

sky's pretty dark, ducks are pissed off, birds under shelters.....

That sando will really go better with that plastic wrapped excuse for

cheese...I'm hoisting a cold tinny for ya....Cheers!

PS...lovely presentation of the...the...ahem...sandwich....

Edited by sunshine51
  • Like 1

Cheers mate ,

Would have been better with a few red chillies , but I am a little " Peptic " ATM.

I appreciate the solidarity , just trying to become friends with a Beast at the moment , time shall tell , at least I don't need a tripod yet , feeble arms only exist north of the equator * .

Enjoy !

*Well in the colder climates I am led to understand .

how do you post big picts as my only come out small,

Don't worry too much about it, just left click on them and they come up to full size. I like your pics by the way but I've run out of likes at the moment.

thx.

how can you run out of likes ?

does that mean you can only click the likes some many times, if so what is the limit and why

Edited by GOWER

Don't worry too much about it, just left click on them and they come up to full size. I like your pics by the way but I've run out of likes at the moment.

thx.

does that mean you can only click the likes some many times, if so what is the limit and why

We are allocated so many per day but I've never been able to find out what that figure is. I don't know if there is a limit or why unfortunately.I used up most of mine yesterday afternoon and the last one early this morning.They are replenished around midday each day.

Edited by Ron19

thx.

We are allocated so many per day but I've never been able to find out what that figure is. I don't know if there is a limit or why unfortunately.I used up most of mine yesterday afternoon and the last one early this morning.They are replenished around midday each day.

um ok thx