True Epl Coverage

binnsy

Are you cancelling TrueVisions?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to cancel True due to them not getting the EPL?

• Yes. Have already or will be cancelling my True subscription.
    • No. I will keep it but may also change my viewing package.
    • Never had True Sports package

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone is having issues with the slow motion stuttering nonsense, I turned off the box with the remote turned it back on again and hey presto it's all good. That's just turning the box off, I did not dare disconnect from the mains, I probably would have been wiped out for the night.

IRONS!

Stuttering issue almost seems sorted, don't think I noticed for the whole Liverpool or Southampton matches. I'll be on at CTH later this week for a further update on stadium 7 PLTV.

Well I had it really bad yesterday before I turned it on and off, so would have to disagree.

Last night my STB must have carried out an automatic re-scan. I thought the new EPL channel had finally arrived but instead I can now receive some radio stations.

Has anybody had the same ?

On another point, every time a re-scan takes place or when there is a power-cut all of the "favourite" channels I have set up are lost. Does anybody know how to stop this from happening ?

So wot happened with the poster whose mate at The Nation assured everyone that EPLTV was coming?

Please reply and tell us all when it actually will appear, or are you paid by CTH?

Bangkok blue I believe.

I reckon his mate was Greng Jai.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

So wot happened with the poster whose mate at The Nation assured everyone that EPLTV was coming?

Please reply and tell us all when it actually will appear, or are you paid by CTH?

Not me but I do have a contact there now. I'll email tomorrow am and let you know if anything is on the horizon!

Same issue with favourite channels, so gave up on that!

Can't imagine anyone having more than half a dozen favourite channels on CTH.

Yes, they would be..

Stadium 1

Stadium 2

Stadium 3

Stadium 4

Stadium 5

Stadium 6

That's not more than half a dozen! biggrin.png

Aren't people warming to the 3 likely lads with their tablets? sad.png

I like the guy in the middle who seems to play the wise man on top of the mountain. Or so I surmise, as I have no idea what any of them are saying.

Looks like more people are now realising what I was telling this board months ago...I repeat....it was a very sad day for Thailand when True lost the EPL.

CTH are a disgrace. It's really that simple.

No matter how bad CTH prove to be in the long run, the sad day will never be the day True lost the EPL. They had over ten years of screwing things up and screwing over their customers, and the fact that they lost EPL coverage, and did nothing to try and appease EPL fans having lost it, was the cherry on the screw up cake.

Might add three months on and they still haven't returned my 2000 baht deposit. 10 plus years i paid them their 2000 baht subscription fee every month, on the dot, and they can't manage a one off payment of the same amount, returning money i gave to them. Pathetic. But you carry on mourning them...

Looks like more people are now realising what I was telling this board months ago...I repeat....it was a very sad day for Thailand when True lost the EPL.

No matter how bad CTH prove to be in the long run, the sad day will never be the day True lost the EPL. They had over ten years of screwing things up and screwing over their customers, and the fact that they lost EPL coverage, and did nothing to try and appease EPL fans having lost it, was the cherry on the screw up cake.

Might add three months on and they still haven't returned my 2000 baht deposit. 10 plus years i paid them their 2000 baht subscription fee every month, on the dot, and they can't manage a one off payment of the same amount, returning money i gave to them. Pathetic. But you carry on mourning them...

True appeased me successfully by giving me a nice discount on my subscription for 6 months. I miss the football and think True did a good job - at least they had Premier League TV - and still enjoy True for all the American sports, rugby and the HD channels. I'm having to make do with TalkSport radio commentaries for the football...

True appeased me successfully by giving me a nice discount on my subscription for 6 months. I miss the football and think True did a good job - at least they had Premier League TV - and still enjoy True for all the American sports, rugby and the HD channels. I'm having to make do with TalkSport radio commentaries for the football...

All they offered me was 100 baht discount for three months. From a bill of 2,000 per month, i didn't think it was a "nice" discount at all.

So put down the fact that they offered different people, different deals, as another screwed up aspect of their "service".

Out of interest, why aren't you using 365Sport to watch the footie?

All they offered me was 100 baht discount for three months. From a bill of 2,000 per month, i didn't think it was a "nice" discount at all.

So put down the fact that they offered different people, different deals, as another screwed up aspect of their "service".

Out of interest, why aren't you using 365Sport to watch the footie?

I've considered it and still might take up their offer of 6 months for 2,000 baht, which expires on 31 October. As an Arsenal fan it will be ironic if they finally win something when I haven't watched any bloody football! As soon as I subscribe, they'll start losing....

Satellite is more reliable than Internet. I am very impressed with 365sport and use it for UCL, bundesliga and La Liga. Useful for HT and FT analysis. At least they offer FT interviews. Also get fanzone and football today. Another reason I got it is for World Cup. I did consider sacking off CTH. But 365's servers could go down, rain in bkk could stop signal. Internet could go down, my computer could blow up! Too many points of contact to go wrong. Especially when I often have friends round to watch games.

I'm trying to get contact details of CEO or another manager at CTH. Will post here if / when i do.