Lesbian Film ' Fingering ' Slammed For Tarnishing Reputation Of Thai Lesbians

Lite Beer

I'm shocked!! and oh so disappointed!!!

ummm, where can i get a copy? whistling.gif

Better hurry, there's gonna be a crackdown on lesbians.

This one almost got you the daily double! laugh.png

OK i just saw the trailer. and i'm still shocked!!!

umm, PS i'll need an english subtitled version.

not for me you understand, a 'friend' requested it whistling.gif

Also of course, the woeful epidemic of comical lesbian finger injuries could be greatly reduced if Thailand legalized ... dildos. coffee1.gif

You'd be forgiven for thinking they were legal with the amount of stalls selling them in plain view in the Silom and Sukhumvit areas.

It seems somewhat hypocritical complaining about Thailand's reputation when the whole of Sala Daeng along Silom road is an open air sex shop. There's also drug paraphernalia, weapons (swords, knives, bb guns, tasers, crossbows etc) openly being sold amongst the usual ubiquitous brand name counterfeits and pirated CDs/DVDs.

The hypocrisy is even clearer when you realise that the masturbatory aids for men [the gell filled "cans"] are legal here, but a potentially penetrative sexual aid, heven forfend.

Gel filled cans? What Gel filled cans? Why haven't I heard of these before!!??

Another brilliant story line from yet another art-house movie. I mean all the Leso's may be getting all hot and squirty over this but seriously? I mean I love freedom of expression and the use of film as a medium to do that but I have to go see this to see how they filled 90 minutes with this 'theme'... It must be a riveting storyline!

• Like 1

Also of course, the woeful epidemic of comical lesbian finger injuries could be greatly reduced if Thailand legalized ... dildos. coffee1.gif

You'd be forgiven for thinking they were legal with the amount of stalls selling them in plain view in the Silom and Sukhumvit areas.

It seems somewhat hypocritical complaining about Thailand's reputation when the whole of Sala Daeng along Silom road is an open air sex shop. There's also drug paraphernalia, weapons (swords, knives, bb guns, tasers, crossbows etc) openly being sold amongst the usual ubiquitous brand name counterfeits and pirated CDs/DVDs.

Yes but the dildos are copies for the real thing as usual.

Those are very low quality sex toys being sold illegally in Thailand of little appeal to lesbians with good taste.

I once dated a lesbian with good taste.

As Thai's we are offended by Rosetta Thai-language spoof, offended by Thai-lesbian movie, offended by Buddha toilets, offended by the country's prostitution image.......how come we Thais are rarely offended by corruption, incest, family pimping - and yes, national hypocrisy! Mī khwām kheārph nı tạw xeng (have self-respect, first)

As Thai's we are offended by Rosetta Thai-language spoof, offended by Thai-lesbian movie, offended by Buddha toilets, offended by the country's prostitution image.......how come we Thais are rarely offended by corruption, incest, family pimping - and yes, national hypocrisy! Mī khwām kheārph nı tạw xeng (have self-respect, first)

Because in Thailand, offense is mostly taken by the revelation of a 'hidden' truth.

Or even the revelation of a truth that wasn't hidden at all but that people didn't mention.

Dude!

I am in your debt! wai2.gif

ummm

check that,

My 'friend' says they are in you debt! whistling.gif