Help! Devastated About Wife And Her Family...

Swiss1960

But all that aside… and having had my experiences in the years before (yes to younger girls, yes to bargirls, yes to losing money etc.) and reading all the only negative threads on here, I thought to just let people know that there ARE other women who are not about cheating, extorting, money etc.

Whether I will be proven wrong one day... time only will show...

They can all pretend to love you for 6 months.

Or longer if a rich guy. coffee1.gif

But all that aside… and having had my experiences in the years before (yes to younger girls, yes to bargirls, yes to losing money etc.) and reading all the only negative threads on here, I thought to just let people know that there ARE other women who are not about cheating, extorting, money etc.

Yeah, but just today I read a thread about one rich guy who's credit card wasn't accepted at Ubon Tesco, so I guess the love is over for that one biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

• Like 1

Yeah, but just today I read a thread about one rich guy who's credit card wasn't accepted at Ubon Tesco, so I guess the love is over for that one biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Maybe this OP will keep living the dream in his head if not in his wallet.

>What is your thinking about my situation?

Proverbs 16:18

Ok, I was intrigued.

16:18 Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.

But what does it mean exaccery ?

Strange because according to this topic you don't live in Thailand and your wife isn't Thai at all

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/576899-retirement-visa-what-about-wife-kids/

Am about to retire to Thailand, age and funds not an issue, but these are the possible issues:

- having a wife who is neither Thai nor Swiss citizen (Swiss C permit) => what kind of Visa would she need / get ?

- she has a small kid to which I am not the father, but she is the sole guardian (father did give up all rights) and kid is 10 => would the kid get the Visa automatically through the mother?

And according to this topic a few months later you donm't even have a wife at all.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/599818-tourist-things-to-do-in-cm-with-gf/

Thanks in advance for giving me some ideas about things to do in Chiang Mai when I will drop by for 3 days in january. Will be there with my girlfriend and looking for the "must see" of this city. It's our first visit and just want to stroll around and see the main attractions. Any ideas and recommendations highly appreciated.

So back under your bridge

They dun call you just brainy for nuttin

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life - never make a beautiful woman your wife. Try humming as you read.

Why ever not? I did.

I don't know why he would say that. My first three wives were beautiful.smile.png

It's a reference to the Jimmy Soul tune, "If You Wanna Be Happy", Ca 1963. The first Ska tune I ever heard, not that I knew it.

• Like 1