Mimosa 50 Baht

PattayaPhom

It was an ideal stop between offices for me to take lunch at least 3 times a week.....not anymore...noticed that previously anytime of day was busy, now its deserted. Is it really 200 for foreigners.....don't see the many Russians from the Ambassadoor that visited everyday paying that...and yes..pay to actually shop....cheesy.gif

its amazing what they will attempt to worm money out of people over here come and spend money here but first of all you need to spend money to get in to buy overpriced thai stuff brilliant love it shoot themselves in the foot time good luck to them

• Like 1

Old gits like me & in-laws got in free. If the daughters had had student cards they too would have been free. I consoled myself by thinking it was an entrance fee as there was a Katoy show on. Now I find out it's for all time, I will not pay to spend my own money particularly as part of the place is still a building site. Imagine paying to get in to Central Shopping Mall!

Mimosa is a business venture.

Despite charging an entrance fee people are queuing to get in, the car park is full, and the shops/stalls/restaurants are all rented out.

Personally I won't be paying an entrance fee to go in, but I'm not a tourist. If I was the owner or an investor I would be very happy.

Plenty of other shopping/entertainment places to visit if you don't like Mimosa.

Edited by chickenslegs

I just cannot understand people who choose to live in a tourist resort - yet condemn anything remotely tourist related, there must be a medical term for this?

Indeed. It's "sensible".

Sorry BPB but I cannot get my head around your new avatar/headline and the word "sensible"..... ;-)

To be fair my Thai neighbours took their whole family out to the place to watch the shows during the first few weeks when they are free, and they didn't spend a single Baht on any of the shops inside, to them 50 baht is probably fair price for entertainment