Any Pic's Of Loei City And Surrounding Provinces

mikeybee

hi to everyone

all i would like to no is if anyone has some pic's of loei and the surrounding area's,i will be going myself in june-july to meet the inlaw's and have been told it's a beautiful place,i don't dought it is so if anybody has i would appreciate a look.

:o

Loei city is not what I would call the most picturesque of places but if you head up into the mountains it is very beautiful. Up near Phu Rua and Dan Sai is lovely - I have a house there, but I work in CM and don't get half as much time as I would like there :o

They have very recently opened a big supermarket - so you don't have to go to Nong Bua Lamphu or Phi'lok to stock up on stuff.

If you need any info about the area let me know.post-19288-1142599442_thumb.jpgpost-19288-1142599502_thumb.jpgpost-19288-1142599569_thumb.jpg

This is the view from the terrace of our house - the pics were taken on the 1st of Jan - we don't usually decorate it with crap tinsel!

Edited by The Dan Sai Kid

mountains it is very beautiful. Up near Phu Rua and Dan Sai is lovely - I have a house there, but I work in CM and don't get half as much time as I would like there :o

They have very recently opened a big supermarket - so you don't have to go to Nong Bua Lamphu or Phi'lok to stock up on stuff.

If you need any info about the area let me know.post-19288-1142599442_thumb.jpgpost-19288-1142599502_thumb.jpgpost-19288-1142599569_thumb.jpg

usually decorate it with crap tinsel!

your house looks fantastic do you have anymre photographs of it ?

post-19288-1142612475_thumb.jpg The red bucket is because we didn't have water plumbed in at christmas - so had to have cold showers - Loei is the coldest province in the winter - it was freezing. We have a hot shower installed - just no water

post-19288-1142612592_thumb.jpgpost-19288-1142612653_thumb.jpg

I haven't really taken enough trouble taking picture so these are the best that I can show you. The house is built into the side of a hill - on a bedrock base - the terraced front is about 15 foot off the ground and the back is at ground level.

The living area is a large L shape with the kitchen at the bottom of the long part of the L.

We designed the house ourself, but I wish we could have been there more often when we were building the house. The builders made a few mistakes and TIT you can't make too much of a fuss - he's our neighbour too!

post-19288-1142612740_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Dan Sai Kid

your house looks fantastic do you have anymre photographs of it ?

post-19288-1142612475_thumb.jpg The red bucket is because we didn't have water plumbed in at christmas - so had to have cold showers - Loei is the coldest province in the winter - it was freezing. We have a hot shower installed - just no water

post-19288-1142612592_thumb.jpgpost-19288-1142612653_thumb.jpg

I haven't really taken enough trouble taking picture so these are the best that I can show you. The house is built into the side of a hill - on a bedrock base - the terraced front is about 15 foot off the ground and the back is at ground level.

The living area is a large L shape with the kitchen at the bottom of the long part of the L.

We designed the house ourself, but I wish we could have been there more often when we were building the house. The builders made a few mistakes and TIT you can't make too much of a fuss - he's our neighbour too!

hey cheers for the pics looks ok to me,i take it the singing seen is pretty big in your house.

:o cheers