Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

What was all that about?

The wrath of Mjj

I'm still lost. Is he taking the pish?

I'm slow today, OK, I'm slow most days.

Spell it out please.

A few of the Liverpool lot were spamming the Chelsea thread, so I decided in a highly mature way to do the same after they refused my request to stop.

Quite therapeutic actually.......

Feeling lucky then are we, after all the grief you've been dishing out.

Top 3 qualification for CL next time?

Knockout stage this time?

I wouldn't put money on it.

I think Rodgers is out of his depth. Got dead lucky last season with Suarez, Sturridge and Sterling.

He is tactically naive.

Some posts and replies removed. I am having to do a lot of cleaning up nowadays. I might have to hire a cleaner. smile.png

smile.png

Well if anybody needs a sweeper I'd go for Neuer, cos Mignolet is useless.

Reckon the best vacuum cleaner plays for Chelsea to be totally frank.

Some posts and replies removed. I am having to do a lot of cleaning up nowadays. I might have to hire a cleaner. smile.png

smile.png

Well if anybody needs a sweeper I'd go for Neuer, cos Mignolet is useless.

Reckon the best vacuum cleaner plays for Chelsea to be totally frank.

But next week you will have changed your mind again. I suppose it is expected when you support Chelsea. How long ago did you change?

Fixtures change up lads, if you downloaded that calendar Chicog gave us it should have updated on your device.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/four-liverpool-fc-fixtures-moved-7891670

Does that get me "decent lad" status as well?

There are a few gooners hacked off about them moving us to 5:30pm Boxing day.

Looks like a long first day for me back in Thailand - I land 7am Boxing day morning!

Edited by Chicog

I think Rodgers is out of his depth. Got dead lucky last season with Suarez, Sturridge and Sterling.

He is tactically naive.

Here is a good example of a knee jerk reaction from someone who to put it mildly doesn't have a clue. P45 I think your genuinely worried as you know once moSt of our injuries clear up we will be firing on Al cylinders again. Your obsessed with us. :-) but thats ok.

I feel a bit sorry for Rogers at the moment. Remember, this is the man that almost won us the PL last season while playing some of the best football I've seen from a Liverpool team in my lifetime. Let that statement sink in for a second.

The Spurs game is evidence that we are still capable of such performances but we've been dealt an awful hand this season.

1) Losing Suarez was always going to hurt. (Baffled me when some of our own wanted him sold!!!)

2) The last thing we needed after losing Suarez was losing key players like Allen and Sturridge to injury. (and coutinho's form).

3) The disappointment of last season and losing our star player seems to be having a negative affect on all.

4) The fixture list hasn't been kind. Already played 4 teams likely to finish in the top 8 as well as the extra fixtures.

The biggest issue for me is that our success last season was based on pressing and pace and movement up front.

The injury to Sturridge has stifled our movement up front.

The injuries to Can and Allen have stifled our ability to press in midfield. Gerrard and Lucas can't do it.

We are being forced to play Balotelli up front on his own when he is not suited to this role. The criticism of him is unfair!

We are being forced to play 2 deep midfielders as we don't have the personnel available to play a 1 - 2. This takes away the best aspects of Hendo's game.

On top of all these issues, we are hoping new signings will fit in to the team. But its SO much harder when that team isn't firing on all cylinders.

Give it time lads. Sturridge and Allen returing will be huge. In jan, we need a pacy striker and probably another midfielder who can actually run.

Edited by wellred
  • Like 1

Fixtures change up lads, if you downloaded that calendar Chicog gave us it should have updated on your device.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/four-liverpool-fc-fixtures-moved-7891670

Does that get me "decent lad" status as well?

There are a few gooners hacked off about them moving us to 5:30pm Boxing day.

Looks like a long first day for me back in Thailand - I land 7am Boxing day morning!

I'd certainly merit that Chiccers thumbsup.gif

I arrive in the UK on the 20th Dec, the Arsenal match has now been moved to the 21st. Just hope the family can wrangle a couple of tickets now. Worked out superbly for me if they do, otherwise it will be Turf Moor on Boxing Day....brrrrrrr.

Think landing in Thailand at 7 am and heading to my favourite bar is more inviting, although I might not make it past lunch...

He is tactically naive.

Before the Baggies game I agreed with most of what you said , but in that game BR did one thing that maybe could turn things around for us , he moved capt . fantastic up to the `10` role . In that cameo he once again proved how invaluable he is to the team , quite impressed with his link-up with Balotelli , then add the return of hopefully a fit Sturridge . Also looks like we will add Valdes to the mix in the next 2 weeks & in January rumored we will sign Tiote from Newcastle this boy is the type of player we have been missing . 6 ft & 13 1/2 stone . But for the QPR game I would like to see the midfield diamond Lucas , Hendo . Lallana & Stevie at the tip in behind Balotelli & Sterling , Sturridge to replace Balotelli after an hour , also Can & Allen to be given a run-out . As the saying goes time will tell .

Ronaldo, Bale, Benzema and 'Hames' v Skrtel & Toure will definitely be worth getting up at 2am forblink.png

haha, yeah. think we might have to get carragher out of retirement for this one.

Might be closer than you think! He was driving to the gym today.....and went to Melwood by mistake! 6th Sense?biggrin.png

I wondered why you put the cheesy.gif gif in ,then I read the url ..."I don't think it will need managing until Raheem shows signs of suffering from it."

"When he shows signs of not being quite as sharp, not doing as well, trying too hard, that night be the moment we think we have to manage this and give him a break."

facepalm.gif I'm lost (for words)

• Like 1

I seem to remember sometime on here surprised everyone by commenting that Jim Beglin actually said sometime interesting and informative.

Well, you'll be happy to know that was a mere flash in the pan and he's back to his normal self!

"The Villa goal was simply down to a lack of indecisiveness."

Edited by carmine