Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Not here singing his praises after last night's excellent performance either. Nope I don't understand it....

Maybe its a silent protest?

Another candidate for Martin Jol's services perhaps...?

Bit more to it than that.

Comments on Torres after Fergie remarks,

Can anyone explain to me, especially you Dev, what is wrong/so bad with these comments that you use this reason directly as a " bit more to it " than Lloyds Post ??

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/hodgson-rejects-fergusons-inflammatory-dig-at-torres-2089014.html

Not here singing his praises after last night's excellent performance either. Nope I don't understand it....

Can anyone explain to me, especially you Dev, what is wrong/so bad with these comments that you use this reason directly as a " bit more to it " than Lloyds Post ??

http://www.independe...es-2089014.html

Try harder Singhy - do some research on what his first repsonse was around the 21st! then hear the reaction from the fans and then his BELATED response back tracking! its an endlesse list of this sort of thing and this got the backs up of many supporters.

Try harder Singhy - do some research on what his first repsonse was around the 21st! then hear the reaction from the fans and then his BELATED response back tracking! its an endlesse list of this sort of thing and this got the backs up of many supporters.

indeed. that belated response smacked of someone in PR at the club saying to roy 'erm, mister hodgson - you're manager of liverpool fc now. the correct way to respond to alex ferguson calling our star striker a cheat is not "well my good friend sir alex could have a point there".'

it is of course 'the purple-nosed whisky-pickled hypocritical meff can fuc_k the fuc_k off'.

indeed. that belated response smacked of someone in PR at the club saying to roy 'erm, mister hodgson - you're manager of liverpool fc now. the correct way to respond to alex ferguson calling our star striker a cheat is not "well my good friend sir alex could have a point there".'

it is of course 'the purple-nosed whisky-pickled hypocritical meff can fuc_k the fuc_k off'.

You are Not referring to the Most successful English Premier League Manager are you ??? Did you run out of words and had to repeat your adjectives..

Anyway a great 3 nil victory so lets all be happy... At Least for a week..

BT

It's nothing to do with trying hard or not Dev's, you said about his comments & i linked them..

I'm not " trying " to prove anything, i just don't understand why you said what you did after i read that link i posted..

Can you please link to show us all what you're actually talking about then please a si'm assuming it will be covered by the National Press as much us this " backtracking " was, thanks..

I'm not " trying " to prove anything, i just don't understand why you said what you did after i read that link i posted..

Can you please link to show us all what you're actually talking about then please a si'm assuming it will be covered by the National Press as much us this " backtracking " was, thanks..

???????? What is he trying to say ????

bt :unsure:

Read back & you'll see, it's not Rocket Science..

He said that comments made by Hodgson after Ferguson's remarks about Torres were not sticking up for you & named other stuff too..

So i looked for the comments that " weren't sticking up for you ", found them, put the link on here & he tells me that it was a nice try but they wasn't the comments he was talkign about & the one's he is talking about are from a couple of days before..

Fair enough, but he hasn't provided the other comments & i can't find them anywhere to see how he would interpret them to be " not sticking up for you "..

The comments i read from Hodgson were fine, read them for yourself a few Posts up & tell me what you think..

He said that comments made by Hodgson after Ferguson's remarks about Torres were not sticking up for you & named other stuff too..

So i looked for the comments that " weren't sticking up for you ", found them, put the link on here & he tells me that it was a nice try but they wasn't the comments he was talkign about & the one's he is talking about are from a couple of days before..

Fair enough, but he hasn't provided the other comments & i can't find them anywhere to see how he would interpret them to be " not sticking up for you "..

The comments i read from Hodgson were fine, read them for yourself a few Posts up & tell me what you think..

I would'nt bother to respond mate. Simple fact is, the words coming from Roy were dreadful but if they'd come from Rafa no doubt they would have been deemed the correct comments to make and great and blah blah blah.

Pathetic stuff really. I actually know Roys son and know more about Roy it seems than most on here, One thing i will say is i could'nt give a shit what you think of him as a coach, but the personal attacks on him are disgraceful, and secondly his integrity has never before been called into question and my words seem to be very iniversally backed up by the broadsheets from what i've read. Getting your info from LFC fan websites does'nt give you facts, just hearsay and from people, many of whom probably have questionable intelligence.

i don't like the man, i think he's a spoofer and not a very good manager and i won't be happy about liverpool progressing and moving forward until he's gone. that do you?

I just don't understand why such an early total dislike has been taken by so many Liverpool fans. As an outsider looking in it does seem he's not been given a fair chance as yet....by the fans at least.

he's getting a little bit more slack now because he's shut up a bit. it wasn't just that he was playing players out of position, employing fulham backs to the wall tactics at home and generally being a crap manager on the pitch, it was the press conference comments. utterly disrespectful to people in and around the club, and others in and around european football. massively over-rating his own less-than-mediocre career record. we all thought we were getting a cuddly uncle sort, turned out he's an arrogant self-promoting gobshite.

the fact is he was the wrong appointment in the summer, he's still the wrong appointment and he simply will not take the club forward in a way that a club with new owners and a sense of new hope should be taken forward. i can't wait for him to be replaced.

I notice Stevie a lot of your comments on him seem to be based on "your" interpretation of what he was trying to say.

He's not a disrespectful man in any way and never has been and thats why he's well liked and respected throughout football.

I notice Stevie a lot of your comments on him seem to be based on "your" interpretation of what he was trying to say.

He's not a disrespectful man in any way and never has been and thats why he's well liked and respected throughout football.

I totally agree with these comments. :D

BT :)

,snip>

utterly disrespectful to people in and around the club, and others in and around european football. massively over-rating his own less-than-mediocre career record. we all thought we were getting a cuddly uncle sort, turned out he's an arrogant self-promoting gobshite.

<snip

Not at all like you last manager then eh? :whistling:

I would'nt bother to respond mate. Simple fact is, the words coming from Roy were dreadful but if they'd come from Rafa no doubt they would have been deemed the correct comments to make and great and blah blah blah.

Pathetic stuff really. I actually know Roys son and know more about Roy it seems than most on here, One thing i will say is i could'nt give a shit what you think of him as a coach, but the personal attacks on him are disgraceful, and secondly his integrity has never before been called into question and my words seem to be very iniversally backed up by the broadsheets from what i've read. Getting your info from LFC fan websites does'nt give you facts, just hearsay and from people, many of whom probably have questionable intelligence.

But thta's juts it Carmine, they weren't dreadful from what i saw, read them & tell me if you think they were..

But thta's juts it Carmine, they weren't dreadful from what i saw, read them & tell me if you think they were..

Hold it singher, thats just an error in my typing. i meant to say "were deemed dreadful by some of the LFC thread on here." Obviously i, like most football fans think they are talking a load of old cobblers. :D

Playing increasingly decent football....even without Gerrard and Torres.....wait and see what he does in Jan.....that is if the board stump up any cash.

That's where the fans should be focusing their attentions now . In my opinion of course.....:whistling:

,snip>

utterly disrespectful to people in and around the club, and others in and around european football. massively over-rating his own less-than-mediocre career record. we all thought we were getting a cuddly uncle sort, turned out he's an arrogant self-promoting gobshite.

<snip

I never found Rafa to be like that. I thought him a decent bloke.

Good news for this lot is that he should have completely destroyed Inter very soon now and then he is set for a triumphant return. :D One things for sure, for is far too decent and well intentioned to be subjected to this treatment by Liverpool fans.

,snip>

<snip

Good news for this lot is that he should have completely destroyed Inter very soon now and then he is set for a triumphant return. :D One things for sure, for is far too decent and well intentioned to be subjected to this treatment by Liverpool fans.

Yeag I reckon he'll be sacked by January....starting a clamour for his messianic return....well on this forum anyway....:D

,snip>

<snip

Yeag I reckon he'll be sacked by January....starting a clamour for his messianic return....well on this forum anyway....:D

If they keep him until January, Inter could be relegated. i reckon Roy might replace him at Inter....now theres a thought. :lol:

the press love roy because he's english. and congratulations on knowing roy's son - next time you see him could you get him to tell his old man to resign please?

ok, look. the below is not my work it's something someone else put together across roy's first few months in the job. they're a perfect overview of why he has managed to piss so many LFC fans off. he's not a top class manager, he's incredibly mediocre at best in fact and the way he has spoken since he has come in is as if he has a track record of winning major league titles and european trophies. at best, if he is going to stay in the job for the rest of the season (which is probable), he needs to shut his gob a bit and just get on with his job.

After the 2-0 loss to Everton: “To get a result here would have been Utopia,” said the Liverpool manager. “But I can only analyse the performance. There is no point trying to analyse dreams.”

In answer to a journalist from Norway questioning the supply to Torres: 'Are you from Denmark?' Hodgson asked (he considers the Danish press too negative). 'No, Norway,' replied the visitor. 'Ah, two countries I never want to work in again,' he said.

Discussing how well Birmingham played against us: "It would have been a shame if we beat Birmingham today"

After signing Merieles - "We don't know his best position"

Talking about young prospect Jonjo Shelvey and obviously trying to inspire confidence: "He did well but the fact is he came on in extra-time and people were tiring.

Questioner - 'Is Torres better off playing as a lone striker or with someone alongside him?' Hodgson : 'I don't know'

Talking about the potential protest against the then owners, Hicks and Gillett before Sunderland: "When you've got a group of people protesting at the games, it doesn't help."

August 24th - "Hopefully in the next 36 games we can take some points"

Before the Manchester United game: " I've been involved in some big derbies in my career and you know how much they mean to the fans. It compares with Inter v Juventus. The Milan derby was a big occasion but the derby d'Italia was the real killer one, as it were. I didn't like losing in those games, which I did quite often. I did poorly so it would be nice to change that" - Liverpool lost 3-2

In regards Liverpool's worst start for 56 years: "I couldn't give a monkey's whether we're 16th or 18th at the moment."

After the 2-0 loss to Everton: ''I hope that fair-minded people see the game the same way. I think it’s a bit unfortunate that after such a good game of football, everything revolves around the fact that Liverpool didn’t win it.”

After the protests against the owners for the Sunderland game: "those people aren't making my job any easier"

On his special relationship with our nemesis Alex Ferguson: “I know Mr Ferguson is not really a Liverpool man,” said Hodgson, “so I’m a bit concerned about my excellent relationship with him. “I sincerely hope he forgives me for moving north and hopefully we can have a glass of wine together, maybe in secret."

“We didn’t score goals and Everton did but I refuse to accept that we were in any way outplayed or any way inferior. I watched the performance and the second half was as good as I saw a Liverpool team play under my management that is for sure.” Liverpool had just been completely outplayed and lost 2-0 to their local rivals

When questioned on the way to get the best out of a Liverpool team full of different types of players to Fulham: "What do you mean do my methods translate? They have translated from Halmsteds to Malmo to Orebo to Neuchatel Xamax to the Swiss national team."

On signing Poulsen: "For me, it was a very simple decision when I heard he - Poulsen - might be available at what we considered to be a very reasonable price.We need as many good players as we can get and if you let these opportunities pass you by, sometimes you can regret it."

On Liverpool conceding goals - "It is a problem we are letting in goals but with the offensive line-up we have that is going to be a risk." - Liverpool have managed just 7 goals in the league thus far, 15 less than the same stage last season

After the draw against Sunderland: "They were formidable opposition"

When questioned about Liverpool's poor form continuing to Christmas, whether he would consider his position for the good of the club: "I have got a three year contract so if someone wants to get rid of me presumably they would have to pay up my three year contract"

On Liverpools poor form: "I think we are a good side, it's just we keep losing" as well as "We all know a magic wand solution doesn’t exist."

After torres and konchesky were passed fit, but kuyt and agger weren't.: - "we get two good ones back, but lose a good one in kuyt"

Scapegoating the team he picked for Northampton and essentially telling players that they are deemed not good enough: "We had a very bad result on Wednesday night but it should not affect the 11 players who are going to start the game on Saturday because they weren't part of the game."

On the pressure he is under at Liverpool - "I think it would be a sad day for football and for Liverpool if someone who had been brought in with the pomp and circumstance, and the money it took them to release me from my previous contract, and being feted as one of England's best managers – if after eight games people are deciding this guy has got to go".

the press love roy because he's english. and congratulations on knowing roy's son - next time you see him could you get him to tell his old man to resign please?

ok, look. the below is not my work it's something someone else put together across roy's first few months in the job. they're a perfect overview of why he has managed to piss so many LFC fans off. he's not a top class manager, he's incredibly mediocre at best in fact and the way he has spoken since he has come in is as if he has a track record of winning major league titles and european trophies. at best, if he is going to stay in the job for the rest of the season (which is probable), he needs to shut his gob a bit and just get on with his job.

After the 2-0 loss to Everton: "To get a result here would have been Utopia," said the Liverpool manager. "But I can only analyse the performance. There is no point trying to analyse dreams."

In answer to a journalist from Norway questioning the supply to Torres: 'Are you from Denmark?' Hodgson asked (he considers the Danish press too negative). 'No, Norway,' replied the visitor. 'Ah, two countries I never want to work in again,' he said.

Discussing how well Birmingham played against us: "It would have been a shame if we beat Birmingham today"

After signing Merieles - "We don't know his best position"

Talking about young prospect Jonjo Shelvey and obviously trying to inspire confidence: "He did well but the fact is he came on in extra-time and people were tiring.

Questioner - 'Is Torres better off playing as a lone striker or with someone alongside him?' Hodgson : 'I don't know'

Talking about the potential protest against the then owners, Hicks and Gillett before Sunderland: "When you've got a group of people protesting at the games, it doesn't help."

August 24th - "Hopefully in the next 36 games we can take some points"

Before the Manchester United game: " I've been involved in some big derbies in my career and you know how much they mean to the fans. It compares with Inter v Juventus. The Milan derby was a big occasion but the derby d'Italia was the real killer one, as it were. I didn't like losing in those games, which I did quite often. I did poorly so it would be nice to change that" - Liverpool lost 3-2

In regards Liverpool's worst start for 56 years: "I couldn't give a monkey's whether we're 16th or 18th at the moment."

After the 2-0 loss to Everton: ''I hope that fair-minded people see the game the same way. I think it's a bit unfortunate that after such a good game of football, everything revolves around the fact that Liverpool didn't win it."

After the protests against the owners for the Sunderland game: "those people aren't making my job any easier"

On his special relationship with our nemesis Alex Ferguson: "I know Mr Ferguson is not really a Liverpool man," said Hodgson, "so I'm a bit concerned about my excellent relationship with him. "I sincerely hope he forgives me for moving north and hopefully we can have a glass of wine together, maybe in secret."

"We didn't score goals and Everton did but I refuse to accept that we were in any way outplayed or any way inferior. I watched the performance and the second half was as good as I saw a Liverpool team play under my management that is for sure." Liverpool had just been completely outplayed and lost 2-0 to their local rivals

When questioned on the way to get the best out of a Liverpool team full of different types of players to Fulham: "What do you mean do my methods translate? They have translated from Halmsteds to Malmo to Orebo to Neuchatel Xamax to the Swiss national team."

On signing Poulsen: "For me, it was a very simple decision when I heard he - Poulsen - might be available at what we considered to be a very reasonable price.We need as many good players as we can get and if you let these opportunities pass you by, sometimes you can regret it."

On Liverpool conceding goals - "It is a problem we are letting in goals but with the offensive line-up we have that is going to be a risk." - Liverpool have managed just 7 goals in the league thus far, 15 less than the same stage last season

After the draw against Sunderland: "They were formidable opposition"

When questioned about Liverpool's poor form continuing to Christmas, whether he would consider his position for the good of the club: "I have got a three year contract so if someone wants to get rid of me presumably they would have to pay up my three year contract"

On Liverpools poor form: "I think we are a good side, it's just we keep losing" as well as "We all know a magic wand solution doesn't exist."

After torres and konchesky were passed fit, but kuyt and agger weren't.: - "we get two good ones back, but lose a good one in kuyt"

Scapegoating the team he picked for Northampton and essentially telling players that they are deemed not good enough: "We had a very bad result on Wednesday night but it should not affect the 11 players who are going to start the game on Saturday because they weren't part of the game."

On the pressure he is under at Liverpool - "I think it would be a sad day for football and for Liverpool if someone who had been brought in with the pomp and circumstance, and the money it took them to release me from my previous contract, and being feted as one of England's best managers – if after eight games people are deciding this guy has got to go".

And i thought you lot were ignoring me. :whistling::)

Cool, i could see why some people would be upset with some of them comments to be honest..

But i couldn't see any reference to the Torres/Ferguson thing which i am amazed wouldn't be included in that list ??

Where's Dev gone ??

the ferguson one was immediately post-match m. ferguson accused torres of cheating (when there was a genuine case for a foul and a red card against o'shea), roy responded with 'well sir alex is entitled to his opinion'. was pisspoor, not the act of a liverpool manager against man united and not the sort of thing a manager should say full stop. managers are supposed to defend their players, especially against piss-stained shop-doorway-sleeping strawberry-nosed old meffs.

Cool, i could see why some people would be upset with some of them comments to be honest..

But i couldn't see any reference to the Torres/Ferguson thing which i am amazed wouldn't be included in that list ??

Where's Dev gone ??

the ferguson one was immediately post-match m. ferguson accused torres of cheating (when there was a genuine case for a foul and a red card against o'shea), roy responded with 'well sir alex is entitled to his opinion'. was pisspoor, not the act of a liverpool manager against man united and not the sort of thing a manager should say full stop. managers are supposed to defend their players, especially against piss-stained shop-doorway-sleeping strawberry-nosed old meffs.

Why are they supposed to defend their Player & where are they expected to draw the line then, or are they not ??

With that logic, should Martin Jol have defended Suarez the other week when he bit that Fella in a Game ??

Why is a Man getting battered when saying another is entitled to an opinion on a Player that has been booked x amount of time for simulation ??

Are you saying Liverpool Managers should, or are expected, to defend & condone actions of their Players even if they are wrong then ??

I don't understand this way of thinking at all Steve & i think it's morally wrong & out of order, good old Dev just looked up to see what Big Borther Stevie was saying & jumped on it...

I would be/am disgusted if/when one of my Players get/got booked for simulation or any form of cheating & would be fuming if my Manager condoned it &/or defended it, i would be embaressed but it seems i think differently to Liverpool Supporters , thankfully..

I've found it, here are the quotes :

=========

Despite the fact O'Shea could easily have been sent off after hauling down Torres, Ferguson said: 'I have watched it again. Fernando Torres made a meal of it.

'An absolute meal of it. There is no doubt he tried to get the player sent off.'

Roy Hodgson, the Liverpool manager whose side have won just once in their first five league games refused to be drawn on the matter, suggesting he hadn't had a clear view of the incident.

He said: 'Some of my coaches were jumping up and down but I didn't have a great view. Sir Alex was closer to it.

'I thought the referee had a good game. Sir Alex is entitled to his opinion but I prefer to talk about things that interest me. I am not a fan of game saying.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz17gZWweJG

============

You can't for one moment be suggesting that Torres DIDN'T try to get O Shea sent off ( this is not about whether he should or shouldn't have been sent off, that's a different argument ) ??

& if you answer that he didn't try to get O Shea sent off then i could only laugh, but if you answer & admit he did, which he did, then why is Ferguson wrong in what he said & why is Hodgson then wrong for saying Ferguson is entitled to his opinion ??

Take you're Red Tinted Glasses off, i expect them with Dev completely, but i don't expect them from everyone cos they make people look REALLY silly when wearing them..

Edited by MSingh

get to fuc_k m, it was liverpool - man united, it's fuc_king partisan. nani had performed a quite blatant dive in our area in the match, it's roy's job to bring up that kind of thing and call ferguson a hypocrite.

o'shea could and probably should have been sent off, the ref got it wrong, ferguson spouted his usual &lt;deleted&gt;, roy didn't defend his player which he should have done and which liverpool fans are entitled to expect him to. 'fernando torres is not a player renowned for cheating, perhaps my good friend sir alex would like to see a replay of nani's greg louganis act earlier in the game' would have done it.

you're massively over-analysing something which is cut and dried here.

Where's Dev gone ??

Why are they supposed to defend their Player & where are they expected to draw the line then, or are they not ??

With that logic, should Martin Jol have defended Suarez the other week when he bit that Fella in a Game ??

Why is a Man getting battered when saying another is entitled to an opinion on a Player that has been booked x amount of time for simulation ??

Are you saying Liverpool Managers should, or are expected, to defend & condone actions of their Players even if they are wrong then ??

I don't understand this way of thinking at all Steve & i think it's morally wrong & out of order, good old Dev just looked up to see what Big Borther Stevie was saying & jumped on it...

I would be/am disgusted if/when one of my Players get/got booked for simulation or any form of cheating & would be fuming if my Manager condoned it &/or defended it, i would be embaressed but it seems i think differently to Liverpool Supporters , thankfully..

I've found it, here are the quotes :

=========

Despite the fact O'Shea could easily have been sent off after hauling down Torres, Ferguson said: 'I have watched it again. Fernando Torres made a meal of it.

'An absolute meal of it. There is no doubt he tried to get the player sent off.'

Roy Hodgson, the Liverpool manager — whose side have won just once in their first five league games — refused to be drawn on the matter, suggesting he hadn't had a clear view of the incident.

He said: 'Some of my coaches were jumping up and down but I didn't have a great view. Sir Alex was closer to it.

'I thought the referee had a good game. Sir Alex is entitled to his opinion but I prefer to talk about things that interest me. I am not a fan of game saying.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz17gZWweJG

============

You can't for one moment be suggesting that Torres DIDN'T try to get O Shea sent off ( this is not about whether he should or shouldn't have been sent off, that's a different argument ) ??

& if you answer that he didn't try to get O Shea sent off then i could only laugh, but if you answer & admit he did, which he did, then why is Ferguson wrong in what he said & why is Hodgson then wrong for saying Ferguson is entitled to his opinion ??

Take you're Red Tinted Glasses off, i expect them with Dev completely, but i don't expect them from everyone cos they make people look REALLY silly when wearing them..

Are you taking the piss or what Singhy!

I wonder what your West Spam lot would do if that was Harry ball bag face who had a pop at Parker for example and your manager gave a similar arse licking reply? I am more shocked at how you don't get that to be honest :huh: were Liverpool FC - they are Man U.

Oh and that was after the nonsense again from Roy being asked about interest from Man U on Torres and what was his half arsed reply again??? - don't even get me started on that little one !

I don't expect you to follow all and everything about LFC but please give a bit of respect we hate that lot full stop!

Can we agree to disagree you love Roy and I think hes a tool! and if all goes well he will be managing West Ham next summer :jap:

I wonder what your West Spam lot would do if that was Harry ball bag face who had a pop at Parker for example and your manager gave a similar arse licking reply? I am more shocked at how you don't get that to be honest :huh: were Liverpool FC - they are Man U.

Oh and that was after the nonsense again from Roy being asked about interest from Man U on Torres and what was his half arsed reply again??? - don't even get me started on that little one !

I don't expect you to follow all and everything about LFC but please give a bit of respect we hate that lot full stop!

Can we agree to disagree you love Roy and I think hes a tool! and if all goes well he will be managing West Ham next summer :jap:

Ooooohhh i love it when you get all hot under the Collar Dev..:D

I'm not taking the p*ss at all, no..

What my West Spam lot would do if Harry had a pop at Parker ?? I don't know, i can't speak for the Flock of Sheep Dev who would probabaly slate Harry just because everyone else would without actually really looking into what he said, that'd be my guess what would happen... But if Harry was right then i'd make him right, if he was wrong i'd say he was wrong along with lots of other expletetives that i'd calll him i'd guess..

But he's allowed his opinion no ??

Whether i agree with it or not is another arguement entirely but he's allowed his opinion, just like Hodgson said Ferguson is allowed his yeah ??

You're Liverpool they're Man United, i get that, i still don't believe that because of it one Manager isn't allowed an opinion on a Player that has been booked x amount of times for Simulation or cheating as it's known to most people & the Flock should defend it..

As i said, if one of my Players got booked for simulation IE Cheated, i'd be embaressed & i'd hate my Manager to defend a cheat too..

Now i'm not saying Torres cheated in that specific incident, not saying that at all, i just don't believe that if he did he should be defended by everyone..

Answer my question, should Martin Jol have defended Suarez when he bit that Fella in that Game last week ?? Yes or No ??

Here it is Dev.. http://www.youtube.c...h?v=8_4jioyxn6k

If that was a Liverpool Player that done that, would you defend him ??

We can agree to disagree on teh fact that you don't think it's a good thing that your Manager believes another Manager can have an opinion, we can't agree to disagree that i like Roy because i don't really, i don't really like him at all but that's not the point at all..

The point is, i think the points that you 2 are making about him are out of order .

You've said he's out of order for saying that Ferguson could dare have an opinion about one of your Players which is b*llocks & stevie with his undermining sh*t that he was on about a Month or so ago just blew me away completely..

Both of the above is absolute b*llocks, whether you hate Man United or you dislike the style of Football your Manager is giving you..

The Football has been sh*t i agree & if you just kept on about that then fine, i wouldn't say a word cos i'd agree with you but i won't agree with a lot of the other sh*t you are both writing about the Fella cos it's out of order AND utter sh*t, like the subject we're talking about now..

I understand you're both desperately unhappy with what's happening at your Club but i just still think there are ways of making your feelings known without being morally wrong, which you both have with what i said above..

Edit : To change the wording of Fernando's antics from Stimulating to Simulation, i kid you not..:D

Edited by MSingh

Ooooohhh i love it when you get all hot under the Collar Dev..:D

I'm not taking the p*ss at all, no..

What my West Spam lot would do if Harry had a pop at Parker ?? I don't know, i can't speak for the Flock of Sheep Dev who would probabaly slate Harry just because everyone else would without actually really looking into what he said, that'd be my guess what would happen... But if Harry was right then i'd make him right, if he was wrong i'd say he was wrong along with lots of other expletetives that i'd calll him i'd guess..

But he's allowed his opinion no ??

Whether i agree with it or not is another arguement entirely but he's allowed his opinion, just like Hodgson said Ferguson is allowed his yeah ??

You're Liverpool they're Man United, i get that, i still don't believe that because of it one Manager isn't allowed an opinion on a Player that has been booked x amount of times for Simulation or cheating as it's known to most people & the Flock should defend it..

As i said, if one of my Players got booked for simulation IE Cheated, i'd be embaressed & i'd hate my Manager to defend a cheat too..

Now i'm not saying Torres cheated in that specific incident, not saying that at all, i just don't believe that if he did he should be defended by everyone..

Answer my question, should Martin Jol have defended Suarez when he bit that Fella in that Game last week ?? Yes or No ??

Here it is Dev.. http://www.youtube.c...h?v=8_4jioyxn6k

If that was a Liverpool Player that done that, would you defend him ??

We can agree to disagree on teh fact that you don't think it's a good thing that your Manager believes another Manager can have an opinion, we can't agree to disagree that i like Roy because i don't really, i don't really like him at all but that's not the point at all..

The point is, i think the points that you 2 are making about him are out of order .

You've said he's out of order for saying that Ferguson could dare have an opinion about one of your Players which is b*llocks & stevie with his undermining sh*t that he was on about a Month or so ago just blew me away completely..

Both of the above is absolute b*llocks, whether you hate Man United or you dislike the style of Football your Manager is giving you..

The Football has been sh*t i agree & if you just kept on about that then fine, i wouldn't say a word cos i'd agree with you but i won't agree with a lot of the other sh*t you are both writing about the Fella cos it's out of order AND utter sh*t, like the subject we're talking about now..

I understand you're both desperately unhappy with what's happening at your Club but i just still think there are ways of making your feelings known without being morally wrong, which you both have with what i said above..

Edit : To change the wording of Fernando's antics from Stimulating to Simulation, i kid you not..:D

Wow you talk some nonsense !