Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

I almost feel sorry for you lot.....

Now that's over. Wonder how long it will be for the blue-half to make an appearance and mention the table.

Torres looks disinterested. Bring back rafa I say!

Now that's over. Wonder how long it will be for the blue-half to make an appearance and mention the table.

Not long. As I said above, Liverpool's results make me feel better about Everton's.

Everton's draw with West Ham on Monday night was disappointing, but then Woy makes it all right again, and we leapfrog Liverpool in the table without even playing last night!

But seriously, he has to go, surely? Or do they keep him for the season, knowing they won't be relegated, and rebuild in the summer around a new manager.

Edited by sharecropper

I almost feel sorry for you lot.....

Torres looks disinterested. Bring back rafa I say!

Not long. As I said above, Liverpool's results make me feel better about Everton's.

Everton's draw with West Ham on Monday night was disappointing, but then Woy makes it all right again, and we leapfrog Liverpool in the table without even playing last night!

But seriously, he has to go, surely? Or do they keep him for the season, knowing they won't be relegated, and rebuild in the summer around a new manager.

We w'ont be relegated ? Most of the teams around us have a better fighting spirit.

If Rafa or Daglish come in Im packing it in.

What a load of <deleted> again, waking up early to watch that crap. The only bit of good play was Konchesky getting taking off and the response from the crowd.

Wolves have or did have the worst away record in the entire country and just when I thought we were getting our home record back to being somewhat decent.

One step forward two steps back.

'hodgson for england' heard loud and clear and reported by the press today. big 'dalglish' chants. the worst home performance i can remember in a very, very long time that.

yeah, he's got to go. post-match press conference he's had a go at the fans as well now. the man is mental and utterly, hugely, terribly, offensively out of his depth.

relegation isn't 100% out of the question by the way.

the replacements i'd like aren't available right now though, that appointment will have to come in the summer. got to boot roy now though and at least try for the short-term boost that dalglish in charge would bring us.

Come on then mate, who are the unavailable replacements you would like? Not ball bag face i hope! :o

What about the players,dont they have any responsibilities in the way they are playing?

Or is that Woys fault as well ?

Some of your so called superstars need a kick up the arse,but then again it is a lot easier to collectively get together and blame the manager for the teams inept dislays.

Dalglish a boost! desperate times at Anfield

What about the players,dont they have any responsibilities in the way they are playing?

Some of your so called superstars need a kick up the arse,but then again it is a lot easier to collectively get together and blame the manager for the teams inept dislays.

Thing is, Woy has not done the good job that many/most of us thought he would. The style of football has been aweful, similar to last season and tactically he seems to have lost the plot. However, the disgraceful undermining of his position by an element of fans has always made his position an impossible one and he should have walked long ago. Its a crap squad anyway with owners that are far more interested in investing in the Red Sox.

Thing is, Woy has not done the good job that many/most of us thought he would. The style of football has been aweful, similar to last season and tactically he seems to have lost the plot. However, the disgraceful undermining of his position by an element of fans has always made his position an impossible one and he should have walked long ago. Its a crap squad anyway with owners that are far more interested in investing in the Red Sox.

Yep i know the manager is were the buck stops just seems to me the i love Benitez mob has ruined any chance the guy had.

It maybe a crap squad but it was put together by god and i don't see any of them getting the grief apart from Konchesky strange one that init!

Yep i know the manager is were the buck stops just seems to me the i love Benitez mob has ruined any chance the guy had.

It maybe a crap squad but it was put together by god and i don't see any of them getting the grief apart from Konchesky strange one that init!

Don't even get me started on Rafa. :lol:

the replacements i'd like aren't available right now though, that appointment will have to come in the summer. got to boot roy now though and at least try for the short-term boost that dalglish in charge would bring us.

Guess Jamie Rednapp is not available Stevie???

Torres looks completely out of sorts :o probaly wants to play for a team who play good football, with a good team spirit, who play in the champions league, just so happens that Spurs are looking for a new centre forward, will also give you Keane and Crouch as a Brucie Bonus :D.

Now theres a thought.....

Edited by carmine

Torres looks completely out of sorts :o probaly wants to play for a team who play good football, with a good team spirit, who play in the champions league, just so happens that Spurs are looking for a new centre forward, will also give you Keane and Crouch as a Brucie Bonus :D.

Stranger things have happened ;) .

A near perfect fit and he'd score loads with us. Do you think he'd like being supported by VDV, Bale, Modric etc....perhaps we should move back to the Tottenham thread.

A near perfect fit and he'd score loads with us. Do you think he'd like being supported by VDV, Bale, Modric etc....perhaps we should move back to the Tottenham thread.

I was going to say Gerrard as well but i'm not too sure that he would accept being a squad player :whistling::D

It is clear beyond doubt that Hodgson ain't got a clue. "You don't know what you're doing" to repeat a chant.

Many of us knew at the time of his appointment that he simply is not the right person to be a Liverpool manager.

How long will it be before the owners of the club realize what everyone else have known for some time?????

After pulling ourselves out of the pits of the Premiership it's now looking we could fall back down there again.

The owners need to make a change, King Kenny would be the obvious choice to get things going.

A home game to start off with would be great or the away game at old trafford.

After pulling ourselves out of the pits of the Premiership it's now looking we could fall back down there again.

The owners need to make a change, King Kenny would be the obvious choice to get things going.

Without Torres? :)

And i always thought that scousers were full of conversation :rolleyes:

Too high a price tag for most.....and way too injury prone. Under those circumstances I can only see one bidder.....maybe two if Chelski feel they need more strikers. ;)

the majority of this squad finished second in the league in 08/09. hodgson inherited a squad containing gerrard, torres, reina, kuyt, mascherano, johnson, agger, carragher, aquilani. liverpool fc sent more players to the world cup in summer 2010 than any other club. the reason they're playing appallingly is not that they are bad players but that they are being shockingly coached, being given sunday league gameplans and tactics and are having every ounce of confidence and enthusiasm sucked out of them by the manager and his dinosaur of a first team coach mike kelly.

so spare me the media agenda-driven crap about hodgson being left a <deleted> squad by that evil bastard benitez.

the majority of this squad finished second in the league in 08/09. hodgson inherited a squad containing gerrard, torres, reina, kuyt, mascherano, johnson, agger, carragher, aquilani. liverpool fc sent more players to the world cup in summer 2010 than any other club. the reason they're playing appallingly is not that they are bad players but that they are being shockingly coached, being given sunday league gameplans and tactics and are having every ounce of confidence and enthusiasm sucked out of them by the manager and his dinosaur of a first team coach mike kelly.

so spare me the media agenda-driven crap about hodgson being left a <deleted> squad by that evil bastard benitez.

and here silly me thought it was all the fault of the Americans - the other ones. :lol:

I think you are over reaching a bit to include crocked Aquilani and an on the way out Argentine. Theres a handful of good players there and a very weak squad. i also think he is doing a very poor job but i doubt his squad is the envy of many top flight managers. I think this was also the squad that under performed last season too was'nt it?

I'm mostly in agreement with you but its about time that some of you acknowledged the part that Benitez played in this squads demise.

If you lose against Bolton do you think he's gone?

I think you are over reaching a bit to include crocked Aquilani and an on the way out Argentine. Theres a handful of good players there and a very weak squad. i also think he is doing a very poor job but i doubt his squad is the envy of many top flight managers. I think this was also the squad that under performed last season too was'nt it?

I'm mostly in agreement with you but its about time that some of you acknowledged the part that Benitez played in this squads demise.

i don't think he's gone unless (until) we lose to united in the cup.

aquilani's arguably the best player in serie a this season by the way. so when fit he's clearly a player. he was fit in the summer and roy sanctioned his loan at the same time as okaying mascherano's sale only to replace the two of them with poulsen. this squad is a lot fuc_king better than three points off relegation at new year's eve.

i don't think he's gone unless (until) we lose to united in the cup.

aquilani's arguably the best player in serie a this season by the way. so when fit he's clearly a player. he was fit in the summer and roy sanctioned his loan at the same time as okaying mascherano's sale only to replace the two of them with poulsen. this squad is a lot fuc_king better than three points off relegation at new year's eve.

Yes it is an aweful lot better than the current position agreed and from what i've seen of Poulsen, he's a sunday league player.