Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Some thoughts after THE game.

<deleted> didn't someone take Walcott's leg's from under him when he was on THAT run, as someone previousley said take a yellow for the team, it was too delicately poised at that stage to let him go on a run like that.

That's not really the way we play and hence our position in the "fair play" league

Reina, what's going on in this guy's head, he's been awsoome most of the season but has started to look decidely dodgy in the last few games, he's giving me the shits.

Me too. A great shot stopper but a nightmare in the air and with set pieces - "Calamity Reina?"

Defence. I think we must get Carragher back into the centre, as much as I like Hyypia (Legend) he's getting too slow (Awsome goal though, what a header) Get Arbeola on the right, Skrtel is looking impressive. I think left back is looking like the weak point, Riise or Aurelio .... I don't know.

Aurelio against SMP.

Midfield. Mascherano did his job well. Alonso I thought had a shit game how many fuc_king times did he gave the ball away, I think he may go in the summer. Gerrard also not one of his best games but still irreplaceable. Kuyt, right wing is a problem area and although he gives 110 % I don't know if thats enough to warrant his inclusion but then again give me him before Pennant. Babel was awseome when he came on, I wonder if he could play right wing ???

Right wing is problem area no.1 for sure. Hope the Bentley deals comes good

Apparently he's preffered position is striker know how about trying him alongside Torres what with his speed and he showed againt Arsenal that he certainly knows how to finish, that could me a potent combination I think ??

Probably too selfish at present to benefit Torres. I liked the look of Crouch/Torres but still need to see Gerrard in the "hole". Wasted on the wings for sure

Torres, nothing to add, awesome but who to pair him with ? Maybe Babel as above. Kyut I think doesn't provide enough of a goal threat.

Crouch, I think this guy has a bit of a rough deal, he rarely gives the ball away to the opposition and almost always finds a teamate, I just think we use the wrong tactics when he plays, Reina just seems intent on punting the ball long which gives away alot of posession, I beleive Crouch's feet are good enough that if we keep playing to feet he would set up a load of chances with either knock backs to Gerrard or flick on's to Torres plus I think he's more of a goal threat then Kyut.

Agreed and as above

What team would others put out against Chelsea ? I can't beleive we got them again in the Semi's, I hope we but themm to bed at Anfield, I'm getting too many Arhythmias whith these Euro ties :o

Leave it as is was with Arsenal - wait 'till Carvalaho tires and introduce Babel. Hypia will handle Drogba and Terry will be sick of seeing Torres's back as he heads for goal. :D

Well, I never knew that for sure!

John Houlding creates an alehouse team, March 15, 1892

The strict Methodists who formed St Domingo FC – later Everton - were never going to get on with the brewer who ran the club from the Sandon pub. Houlding owned Anfield and argued with his colleagues over the rent and their refusal to sell his sparkling ale at the ground. When the schism occurred, Everton decamped from Anfield as reigning champions, Houlding formed a new club, Liverpool. Without Houlding, we might all support a little club and have serious thirsts…

Extract from a Times article.

Apart from Gerrard and Torres of course :D I thought Benayoun came on and opened things up and Dirk Kuyt was my man of the match :o :

LIVERPOOL 3-1 BLACKBURN

LFC 3-1 BLACKBURN: THE VERDICT

Fernando Torres took his tally to 30 goals for the season and Steven Gerrard played his 300th league game in a red shirt as Liverpool beat Blackburn Rovers 3-1 on Sunday. Here's the best of the post-match reaction.

blackburn1.jpg

The local paper

Steven Gerrard and Fernando Torres showed once again that their partnership remains one of the strongest around. Gerrard marked his 300th appearance in a red shirt with a goal, a man of the match performance and, from a team point of view, the three points he so badly wanted. And his sidekick grabbed his 30th goal of the season while becoming the first Liverpool player in history to score in seven consecutive top flight home games for the Reds. Gerrard, in particular, was outstanding, playing his role just off Torres' shoulder to perfection and being at the heart of everything about this Liverpool display. Blackburn, quite simply, could not live with his movement. Nor could they deal with his energy or his creativity.

Tony Barrett, Liverpool Echo

The former player

We needed this victory to strengthen our hold on fourth place. Steven Gerrard was unbelievable and Blackburn couldn't cope with him. How we didn't get a penalty in the game I just don't know but the least said about the referee the better. Torres has now got 30 goals and he will get even more before the season is over.

Howie Gayle

The player

I wasn't really aware that this was my 300th league game until a couple of days ago so it was a really proud day for me. It only seems like a couple of days ago that I made my debut so I'm really proud to clock up that many appearances. I love playing football and I love playing for this football club. I've still got a load of goals, a load of ambitions and stuff to achieve here and that's what drives me on.

Steven Gerrard

The boss

We must be pleased because we knew it was a difficult game against a good team. We played well in the second half, especially Benayoun and after that Gerrard and Torres. We scored good goals so we must be pleased, particularly after the game against Arsenal when we worked really hard, played well and everyone was saying how good we were. We now need to go to Fulham to try to win. If we win we'll be nearly there. The Champions League is always a distraction, so it's important we get qualification sorted as quickly as possible.

Rafa Benitez

The fan

Rafa made some excellent substitutions at the right time that worked in our favour, with Yossi Benayoun in particular opening Blackburn's defence up. Xabi Alonso and Lucas were superb in midfield and Torres just keeps firing them in. It was a great all round strong performance and we are now five points clear of our neighbours.

Adopted Scouser, LFC.TV Message Boards

:o :

RAFA: HILLSBOROUGH FAMILIES IN OUR THOUGHTS

15 April 2008 040308-rafa-11.jpgRafael Benitez today sent a message of condolence to the friends and family of the Liverpool fans who lost their lives at Hillsborough nineteen years ago today. A memorial service will take place at Anfield this afternoon when supporters can remember each of the 96 who lost their lives on April 15, 1989.

Benitez, his staff and the first team playing squad will all attend the service which will include readings from reserve team boss Gary Ablett and former midfielder Brian Hall.

All supporters are welcome to attend and are advised to be in their seats by 2pm.

"This is obviously an important day of the year for everybody connected with our club," said Benitez.

"We must take time to remember those who lost their lives at Hillsborough and to be with their families and friends today. We must give them our support and show that we are thinking of them.

"It's important we pay our respects and that is why we will all be at the memorial service later today."

A bit of gossip :o :

Rafa Benitez has made Aston Villa's £12m-rated captain Gareth Barry his top summer transfer target. The Liverpool boss is also keen to bring Manchester City midfielder Michael Johnson to Anfield in a £12m deal. (Mail)

Liverpool striker Fernando Torres has the roman numerals VII-VII-MMI tattooed on his left leg to mark his first kiss with girlfriend Olalla on 7 July, 2001.

A bit of gossip :D :

[/font]

Liverpool striker Fernando Torres has the roman numerals VII-VII-MMI tattooed on his left leg to mark his first kiss with girlfriend Olalla on 7 July, 2001.

Good job George Best never had to do that then. :o

:o :

RAFA: HILLSBOROUGH FAMILIES IN OUR THOUGHTS

15 April 2008 040308-rafa-11.jpgRafael Benitez today sent a message of condolence to the friends and family of the Liverpool fans who lost their lives at Hillsborough nineteen years ago today. A memorial service will take place at Anfield this afternoon when supporters can remember each of the 96 who lost their lives on April 15, 1989.

Benitez, his staff and the first team playing squad will all attend the service which will include readings from reserve team boss Gary Ablett and former midfielder Brian Hall.

All supporters are welcome to attend and are advised to be in their seats by 2pm.

"This is obviously an important day of the year for everybody connected with our club," said Benitez.

"We must take time to remember those who lost their lives at Hillsborough and to be with their families and friends today. We must give them our support and show that we are thinking of them.

"It's important we pay our respects and that is why we will all be at the memorial service later today."

not sure if anyone seen this, so i thought id post it. new documentary about that fatefull day.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/media/hillsborou...150408_high.asx

JFT 96 - YNWA

Dont Buy The Sun - Never forget, Never Forgive

Team news ahead of tonights game ! :

Fulham v Liverpool

_44562235_ful_liv_0506.gif

Fulham keeper Antti Niemi is available after recovering from his shoulder injury and could replace Kasey Keller.

Striker Eddie Johnson is back following illness while his fellow forward Jari Litmanen may figure from the bench.

Liverpool may be without Steven Gerrard who has a neck problem and could be rested ahead of the Champions League semi-final home leg against Chelsea.

Fernando Torres could also be rested but Jermaine Pennant is fit and Javier Mascherano returns after his ban.

Make your Premier League predictions

Fulham (from): Niemi, Keller, Warner, Stalteri, Bocanegra, Hughes, Hangeland, Konchesky, Davies, Andreasen, Healy, Murphy, Bullard, McBride, Kamara, Johnson, Litmanen, Bouazza, Dempsey, Volz, Kamara, Nevland.

Liverpool (from): Reina, Finnan, Carragher, Hyypia, Skrtel, Riise, Aurelio, Babel, Benayoun, Alonso, Mascherano, Lucas, Plessis, Insua, Voronin, Crouch, Kuyt, Torres, Itandje, Arbeloa, Gerrard, Pennant.

Fulham boss Roy Hodgson:

"Rafael Benitez must be looking at Chelsea. With Everton losing last night it seems like their fourth place in the Premiership is very secure.

"Because of that I wouldn't be at all surprised if he rests some of the players he believes will be key to Tuesday.

"But I'm not certain that's really to our advantage because it might be better to play his strongest team as they might then have Tuesday's match in their mind."

<LI>

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez on squad rotation:

"We will think about Chelsea but for us to be in the top four is really important, and we will have enough energy to play against Chelsea on Tuesday.

"Sometimes it's not easy for players to concentrate with a Champions League semi-final so near, but they know how important it is to finish in the top four so hopefully they will be focused.

"They will be concentrated and then hopefully we can talk about two victories in both games."

BIG-MATCH FACTS

An unfamiliar away victory, at Reading last week, gave Fulham renewed hope of Premier League survival. They are two places and four points short of safety, with four to play.

Liverpool need five points from their four remaining matches, to be guaranteed fourth place and a Champions League qualifying round spot next season.

The Cottagers are seeking to end the longest current run in the Premier League without successive victories. It is now 68 games (34 this season, and 34 last), since they last strung two league victories together, beating Sheffield United (h) and Newcastle (a) on 26 August and 9 September 2006 respectively.

Anything less than maximum points from their last four fixtures, will ensure Fulham end on their lowest ever total points for a Premier League season. Defeat here would be their 1,000th league loss since World War Two.

Liverpool have won three more away than Fulham have managed at home (seven to four). Both clubs have drawn an unsurpassed 12 Premier League matches this season.

Fulham are pursuing a hat-trick of home Premier League victories over Liverpool, having won the last two 2-0, and 1-0.

CLUB FORM

FULHAM

Club statsFixtures

Highest achievable after Saturday's matches: 18th

Lowest could fall: 19th

All statistics and sequences refer to the Premier League only, unless otherwise stated.

1. One win in four, and two in nine.

2. Stuck in 19th place since drawing at Birmingham in their last game of 2007.

3. Won three of the 14 under Roy Hodgson - all in 2008.

4. Ahead of Derby in the table only, in four categories; won five (Derby one), dropped 75 points (Derby 91), averaged 0.79 points per game (County 0.32), and used 33 players (only the Rams have used more, 34).

5. The next draw will be their 75th all-time in the Premier League, the next goal scored their 300th, and the next one conceded at the Cottage their 150th shipped at home, all-time in this league.

6. Scored 32 goals all season, of which a league high 22% have come from long range. Seven have been struck from outside the 18 yard box.

7. Their lowest ever points total in this league was 39 last season, accompanied by a league low 16th placed finish.

8. Squandered 27 points from winning positions. They were in front against Arsenal (a), Middlesbrough (h), Aston Villa (a), Chelsea (h) and West Ham (a), and went on to lose all five games.

9. The 1-0 home win over Liverpool on 5 May 2007 was their only victory in the last 12 against the 'Big Four'. Lost the last five against the aforementioned quartet (Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester United), and scored one goal in six against them (v Chelsea).

10. The run-in is:-

Manchester City (a)

Birmingham (h)

Portsmouth (a)

LIVERPOOL

Club statsFixtures

Highest achievable after Saturday's matches: 4th

Lowest could fall: 4th

All statistics and sequences refer to the Premier League only, unless otherwise stated.

1. Lost one of 13 (all competitions).

2. The 3-0 defeat to Manchester United at Old Trafford on 23 March is their only loss in 11. They are two points up on the same stage last season, when they finished third for the second successive season.

3. Picked up seven points from a last possible nine, and lost one of the last 11.

4. Lost four times; only Arsenal and Chelsea (three each) have been beaten less frequently.

5. Failed to score in one of the last nine.

6. Just 10% of their goals have been headers - a league low (six of 60).

7. Conceded 26 goals; only Manchester United (18) and Chelsea (24) have shipped fewer. Also, allowed the opposition to score first in eight games; only Manchester United can better that (six times).

8. Registered 111 away wins in the Premier League all-time, and need to score once to total 400 goals away from home in this league.

9. Drawn the last two visits to London (v Chelsea and Arsenal), and not won in four in the capital, since a 1-2 triumph at West Ham on 30 January 2007.

10. The home leg of the Champions League semi-final against Chelsea is next up after this, on Tuesday.

The league run-in is:-

Birmingham (a)

Manchester City (h)

Tottenham (a)

KEY PLAYER NOTES

FULHAM

Clint DEMPSEY and David HEALY are Fulham's joint top scorers with six goals each.

DEMPSEY is the club's leading marksman in the Premier League, with six.

Chris BAIRD, Paul KONCHESKY, Elliot OMOZUSI, Moritz VOLZ, Hameur BOUAZZA and Leon ANDREASEN have all been sent off. No club has had more than six players dismissed in Premier League competition this season.

If selected:-

Paul KONCHESKY will be making his 250th career league appearance (Charlton, Tottenham, West Ham and Fulham).

LIVERPOOL

Fernando TORRES is Liverpool's top scorer with 30 goals, and their leading marksman in the Premier League with 22.

TORRES needs to score one goal to equal Ruud VAN NISTELROOY's record as the highest scoring foreigner in his debut season in the Premier League (23 goals).

Goalkeeper Jose REINA is the only remaining player to have been on the field for every minute of every one of Liverpool's Premier League matches this season.

Peter CROUCH is a hat-trick shy of 100 club career goals (QPR, Portsmouth, Aston Villa, Norwich, Southampton and Liverpool).

If selected:-

Sami HYYPIA will be making his 300th Premier League appearance for Liverpool.

Steve FINNAN will be facing a former club. The 31 year old Republic of Ireland international made 207 appearances (172 in the league) and scored seven goals (six league) between November 1998 and his £3.5m move to Liverpool in July 2003.

If on the field from the outset:-

Jamie CARRAGHER will be making his 500th club appearance for Liverpool.

Jermaine PENNANT will be making his 50th start for the Reds.

Dirk KUYT will be making his 50th Premier League appearance for the Merseysiders.

Suspended:-

Javier MASCHERANO (one match)

HEAD TO HEAD

Liverpool have won five of the last seven Premier League matches against Fulham, and scored a total of 18 goals in those victories. But they have not left the Thames-side club with maximum points since a 2-4 triumph on 16 October 2004.

The Reds had to wait until the last nine minutes to open their account in this season's reverse fixture. The 2-0 victory was Rafa Benitez' 200th match in charge of Liverpool.

Home and away

League (inc PL): Fulham 7 wins, Liverpool 23, Draws 11

Prem: Fulham 3 wins, Liverpool 8, Draws 2

at Fulham only

League (inc PL): Fulham 7 wins, Liverpool 7, Draws 6

Prem: Fulham 3 wins, Liverpool 3, Draws 0

LAST SEASON'S CORRESPONDING GAME Fulham 1-0 Liverpool

5 May 2007 - Ref: Steve Bennett

Fulham scorer: Dempsey 69

Sent Off: Diop (Fulham) 90

I can't see Gerrard , Torres , Carragher and a whole host of Liverpools starting line up playing tonight ( I've predicted 1-1 ) so it gives the fringe players a chance to catch the eye.

4th place is in the bag and the big game with Chelski is on Tuesday night and they don't have to play this weekend so no complaints if Rafa starts with a " weakened " side , though I'm sure a few managers and fans fighting for relegation will have the arse ache ........... SO WHAT , don't be expecting any help !!!!! :D:o

I know this is not quite football related but I thought I should put it up and it's about &lt;deleted&gt; time. I hope a few of the lads can remember this tragedy of a story :

Youth, 17, charged with Rhys Jones murder

A 17-YEAR-OLD boy will appear before Liverpool magistrates this morning charged with the murder of schoolboy Rhys Jones.

Merseyside Police last night announced they had charged the youth – who cannot be named – with the murder of the 11-year-old, whose death shocked the whole country.

They also revealed five other people have been charged in connection with the Croxteth Park shooting on August 22 of last year.

Also appearing in court this morning will be Melvyn Coy, 24, Gary Kayes, 25, both of Croxteth, and three youths, aged 15, 16 and 17, who have all been charged with assisting an offender.

The 16-year-old has also been charged with possession of a firearm.

Rhys was shot through the neck as he walked home from football practice in the car park of the Fir Tree pub

Rafa does what Rafa does :o :

RAFA: I'LL MAKE CHANGES BUT WE CAN STILL WIN

301207-mancity-benitez-story.jpgRafael Benitez has rejected suggestions that he should take into account the relegation battle at the foot of the table when considering his team line-up for this weekend's clash at Fulham. Click here to watch our exclusive chat with Rafa at Melwood>>

With the first leg of the Champions League showdown against Chelsea following hot on the heels of the game at Craven Cottage, Benitez admits he is likely to make changes for Saturday's game when the Reds will be looking to move eight points ahead of Everton in the race for fourth.

Bolton's Gary Megson has already called for Benitez to play his strongest eleven at Fulham, while former Sheffield United boss Neil Warnock has again harped back to last season when Fulham's victory over Liverpool helped them avoid the drop at the expense of the Blades.

Benitez, however, insists it's up to each side to look after themselves over the course of a long, hard campaign.

"Obviously I will be thinking a bit about playing key games in Europe after Fulham. But the key is to keep winning, we may do it with different players and we need to use other players," he said.

"We have a big squad, good players to come in and we will treat this game just like we did at Arsenal.

"I know there was criticism last season when we did something similar at Fulham, coming from Sheffield United.

"But what did they do in their last game? They lost. So I feel it is sometimes better to look to yourself and what you do.

"Teams have 38 games to play each season, that is enough. So you are responsible for your own luck.

"Look at what all the teams in the middle of the table have been doing recently. They have been using different players, young players, and they have been preparing for the future.

"What did Bolton do in the UEFA Cup with their team selection?. They left players out.

"I will use the players I believe will be good enough to win this game, and the next one and the next one. I believe 38 games is enough to be successful or not.

"And clearly our squad is stronger than it was last season when we got to this stage.

"We should have won that game against Fulham then. And I will put out a team I believe can win this time.

"I will be thinking a little bit about Chelsea. I have players I do not want to risk, and I have enough quality in the squad to win at Fulham."

Well done bin dippers, see you in the semi's.........again! this time it will be our final. :D

bless

:o

Hope you beat them again Kopite, shouldn't be too much of a problem for your team.

See ya in the final.

wont be easy mr toad. the only thing i like about it is the fact that they are fighting for the league, and have everton and united either side of the forst league. whilst we have birmingham and fulham.

a few changes here and there me thinks

Well,life is full of surprises.I never thought I'd see the day when Liverpool and Man Utd. supporters would be patting each other on the back and unite in each others future perceived success.What is wrong with you,Kopite?You actually WANT Man Utd.,the hated ones,to do well?Whoever they were playing,I would want them beat.

Team news ahead of tonight's 2-0 victory for Liverpool :o :

Liverpool v Chelsea

_44586501_44586485.jpg

Liverpool midfielder Steven Gerrard has been passed fit after sitting out Saturday's 2-0 Premier League win over Fulham with a neck injury.

The Reds skipper trained on Monday and is set to start in the Anfield clash.

Frank Lampard will be available to play for Chelsea after missing the past two games on compassionate leave because his mother is ill with pneumonia.

Goalkeeper Carlo Cudicini (hamstring) is out, while striker Didier Drogba remains doubtful with a knee complaint.

Liverpool (from): Reina, Arbeloa, Finnan, Carragher, Hyypia, Skrtel, Riise, Aurelio, Babel, Benayoun, Gerrard, Mascherano, Alonso, Lucas, Voronin, Crouch, Torres, Kuyt, Pennant, Itandje.

Chelsea (from): Cech, Hilario, Ferreira, Belletti, Terry, Alex, Carvalho, Ben-Haim, A Cole, Bridge, Makelele, Ballack, Lampard, Obi, J Cole, Malouda, Shevchenko, Drogba, Kalou, Anelka, Wright-Phillips.

BIG MATCH STATS

Overall head-to-heads

Liverpool and Chelsea have had 150 major competitive meetings; Liverpool lead by 58 wins to 44, with 28 draws.

They have met 18 times since the start of the 2004-05 season, when Rafael Benitez took over as Liverpool manager. The Reds have won five, drawn five and lost eight.

This season, they drew 1-1 in the Premier League at Anfield; Fernando Torres gave the Merseysiders a half-time lead, but Frank Lampard equalised from the penalty spot.

Then, under Avram Grant, the Blues won the Carling Cup quarter-final 2-0 at Stamford Bridge with goals from Lampard and Andriy Shevchenko. The league fixture on 19 February in West London was a goalless draw.

European head-to-heads

This is the fourth successive season in which Liverpool and Chelsea have met in the Champions League. There have been only three goals in the six previous fixtures, with Liverpool winning 1-0 on two occasions and Chelsea by the same score once.

This is also the third Champions League semi-final between the two teams. Liverpool have progressed to the final from each of the previous two.

Liverpool have played an English club at Anfield on seven previous occasions, losing just once (to Leeds in the 1970-71 Fairs Cup semi-final); Chelsea have won two of their five European away matches against English opposition - both defeats came at Anfield. Liverpool is the only English club to have knocked Chelsea out of Europe, and they have done it twice.

European history

Liverpool have won the Champions Cup/Champions League five times (1977, 1978, 1981, 1984 and 2005) and the Uefa Cup three times (1973, 1976 and 2001). The Reds were Champions League runners-up last season, after losing the final 2-1 against AC Milan. They also lost 1-0 to Juventus in the 1985 European Cup final, in tragic circumstances at the Heysel Stadium in Brussels.

This match is Liverpool's 15th European semi-final and they have progressed to the final on 11 of the previous 14 occasions. It is the ninth time they've made the last four of the Champions Cup/Champions League. They have progressed from seven of the previous eight, losing only the first one, to Inter Milan, in 1964-65.

Chelsea's biggest successes in European competition are their two Cup Winners' Cup victories. They won the trophy in 1971 and 1998. They also won the European Super Cup in 1998.

In the Champions League, the Londoners have now reached the semi-finals four times, in 2004, 2005, 2007 and 2008. They've been eliminated at that stage on all three previous occasions, and from six of their eight European semis.

Current European form

Liverpool are undefeated in seven matches in the Champions League, since a 2-1 reverse to Besiktas in Turkey on 24 October 2007. The Reds have won their last four Champions League home matches, and have not been defeated at Anfield in this competition since 3 October 2007, when Olympique Marseille won 0-1.

Chelsea's only defeat in 10 Champions League outings since their loss to Liverpool in last season's semi-finals, was 2-1 in the opening leg of the quarter-final, away to Fenerbahce on 2 April.

Player and disciplinary info

Chelsea's Michael Essien is suspended for this match; Liverpool's Steven Gerrard, Jamie Carragher and Fabio Aurelio will be suspended for the second leg if shown a yellow card.

Fernando Torres has scored in each of Liverpool's last seven home matches in all competitions.

Jose Reina and Carragher have started and completed all of Liverpool's CL matches this season. Gerrard and Sami Hyypia have also played in all 10 of Liverpool's CL matches this season.

Claude Makelele has reached a Champions League semi-final for the eighth time in his career. He was already in possession of the record for the competition and is the only player to reach more than six Champions League semis.

Joe Cole, Makelele and Essien have played in all 10 of Chelsea's CL matches this season.

If selected, John Obi Mikel will be playing on his 21st birthday, and Nicolas Anelka will be facing one of his former clubs.

Other miscellaneous facts

These clubs are separated by two places and nine points in the Premier League table after victories in their last matches.

Liverpool won 0-2 at Fulham on Saturday, and are now eight points ahead of Everton with three to play, and virtually assured of a fourth placed finish and a guaranteed place in the qualifiers for next season's Champions League. Chelsea won 0-1 at Everton on Thursday night, and are on 78 points, three points behind leaders Manchester United. Liverpool have lost one of their last 14 in all competitions, and have won the last three; Chelsea are undefeated in four (three wins, one draw), and have lost one of their last 10 league and cup outings.

It's one of those rare events whereby mrtoad will be cheering for Liverpool tonight. Hope you get a good result.

:D :D :D :D :D

redrus

I know RR, I know, but I really dislike Chelsea more than Liverpool :o

It's one of those rare events whereby mrtoad will be cheering for Liverpool tonight. Hope you get a good result.

Thanks Mr T :D , I'll still be supporting Barca though :o .... but if you lot win then I won't be to unhappy as we would rather beat your lot in the final :D:D .

Thanks Mr T :D , I'll still be supporting Barca though :o .... but if you lot win then I won't be to unhappy as we would rather beat your lot in the final :D:D .

I wouldn't expect any different. I just want a Man Utd v Liverpool final so we can kick your ass again. :D I'm sure if it was a Man Utd v Chelsea semi you'd be wanting to play us in the final :D

redrus

Thats disgraceful. B):D

I'm not bothered by anyone in the south, its Liverpool, City and Leeds. In that order, till Leeds get back up, obviously....! :D

redrus

redrus

Thats disgraceful. B):D

I'm not bothered by anyone in the south, its Liverpool, City and Leeds. In that order, till Leeds get back up, obviously....! :D

redrus

I know, I know that Liverpool is number one, City 2 and Leeds 3, but today just for once I just want to se those little upstarts shunted out. Just think it may be better for the final results at the end of the season if you get my drift.

Of course I know what you're on about about. I'd rather beat the dippers in the final but, I'd rather lose to Chelsea....! :D:o

redrus

Don't be getting scared just yet RR , your not even in the final yet :D .

But there is only going to be one outcome....United - Champions!!! :D