Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Only thing to be annoyed about in that game is a stonewall penalty not given, seemed bloody obvious in real time even before I saw the replay...and the fact that we keep making bad individual mistakes to give up goals. We also gave them a good 3 clear chances to score besides that.

Was loving the win of course and our finishing for once won it for us and great to get 3 points. But let's get some clean sheets!

Sterling had a great assist, and made a charging run with the ball to set up the move for the Sahin goal, and Suso looks really comfortable out there. Wisdom not bad, either. We really are blooding in the youngsters this season!

Its going to be a great season,you absolutely mullered Norwich by three goals thumbsup.gif well done.

A Norwich team that finished 12th last season MrRed ,have some respect please

Anyway well done to Liverpool, good display of attacking football, Norwich players are haveing a job to adapt to CH's more defensive style of play, we will come good soon, probably away at Chelsea next week, or probably not lol

I guess Mr. Red doesn't celebrate when his team wins. fuc_k off please. :) No offense intended.

I think we need to start taking bets on when we'll next keep a clean sheet this season. Letting in 3 at Anfield is just not good enough.

Only thing to be annoyed about in that game is a stonewall penalty not given, seemed bloody obvious in real time even before I saw the replay...and the fact that we keep making bad individual mistakes to give up goals. We also gave them a good 3 clear chances to score besides that.

Was loving the win of course and our finishing for once won it for us and great to get 3 points. But let's get some clean sheets!

Sterling had a great assist, and made a charging run with the ball to set up the move for the Sahin goal, and Suso looks really comfortable out there. Wisdom not bad, either. We really are blooding in the youngsters this season!

Its going to be a great season,you absolutely mullered Norwich by three goals thumbsup.gif well done.

Did a lot better than Utd last weekend though didn't they! Even though Ferguson has brought Webb back to steady the ship up at Newcastle your defense is so appalling i really think (bar the ref's decisions ofcourse) Utd are vulnerable every game. Afterall, Webb and halsey can't officiate all your games!

They really can't can they? sick.gif

• Like 1

Did a lot better than Utd last weekend though didn't they! Even though Ferguson has brought Webb back to steady the ship up at Newcastle your defense is so appalling i really think (bar the ref's decisions ofcourse) Utd are vulnerable every game. Afterall, Webb and halsey can't officiate all your games!

blink.png

Is this, or is this not, the LIVERPOOL thread and did Liverpool not play a game a few hours ago?

blink.png

Is this, or is this not, the LIVERPOOL thread and did Liverpool not play a game a few hours ago?

Apologies Rix but red was trolling and i just can't abide that.

I guess Mr. Red doesn't celebrate when his team wins. fuc_k off please. :) No offense intended.

I think we need to start taking bets on when we'll next keep a clean sheet this season. Letting in 3 at Anfield is just not good enough.

No offense taken Jim ;-)

Good game last night mate,hope we see young Owen and Crunchie at the weekend! Carragher is well passed it now so not surprising really.

I didn't see the game as I'm in the big smoke for the weekend. Reading it on the net though it seemed like tactics were well off. I have seen the stamp on Suarez and that looked bad, but I don't know if the ref saw it or not. I look forward to a day when we can bring Joe Cole on and he has some kind of blinder that will shut us all up. Until then...........he is a handicap, bring him on for an injured player not to replace somebody who is having a go......as I am now. Good luck united (just to confuse the allegiances).

I still think we will get better through the season as BR has done before. But we are in 14th at the moment and will not climb higher until we can beat teams like Stoke at Anfield. It is not just the attack, we need bite. I think we missed Shelvy today, and think we need somebody in midfield to frighten the opposition with steel as well as guile

• Like 1

Another aweful dive imo too but i think Tony Pullis is a hypocrit. banging on about good solid tackles and getting up and getting on with it but no mention of the guy being stamped on! I'm getting sick of Stoke dishing it out and then their manager belly aching after the game

I should add that Bale's dive was comically bad. deserved a yellow

What are the odds on the manager to be first to go?

Mark Hughes all day longwink.png

As next Liverpool boss.....really??? I had Alan Hansen in my thought for that one....

The great era of Hun Sen arriving at Anfield and transforming them into a great force again. No doubt he will need a lot of NGO help etc....no difficulty on Mercyside.....

Edited by smokie36

Ah good old Stoke I always look forward to these games - not.

Anyway never looked like scoring all game apart from a few chances Suarez created for himself out of nothing. Suso looked the most creative or the one that could supply the pass, also thought he handled himself well for this type of game.

Shelvey would of suited this opposition over Sahin but a welcome to the League for Sahin.

I kept looking at the bench and thinking who could we bring on that might cause Stoke issues or another option...I know lets bring on Andy Carroll...oh wait he's out on loan!!!

Given we didn't buy any more strikers I am starting to wonder does BR have any other tactics? And why is we can't take Suarez of for the last 15 mins of a game he has been kicked and stamped on and run his socks off? Wasnt that why we bough Borini?

Gerrard - when he has an off day he really is poor and he's had a few this season.

It's all looking fairly average at the moment some nice moments but no end product, a long season awaits!

Edited by Devil

Ironically we are playing a better brand of football than we did at any time under the last 2 managers and even to some extent Rafa. But due to mistakes in bringing in personnel we are not getting the results or goals we deserve to match the possession. FSG need to sanction some January spending. Otherwise I think there is a serious chance we could end up finishing in the bottom half of the table or worse.

And anyone talking about getting another manager in needs to get a grip. Rogers is not the problem. He's a breath of fresh air for this club and we are finally playing pass and move like the Liverpool of old.

Edited by wellred

Ironically we are playing a better brand of football than we did at any time under the last 2 managers and even to some extent Rafa. But due to mistakes in bringing in personnel we are not getting the results or goals we deserve to match the possession. FSG need to sanction some January spending. Otherwise I think there is a serious chance we could end up finishing in the bottom half of the table or worse.

And anyone talking about getting another manager in needs to get a grip. Rogers is not the problem. He's a breath of fresh air for this club and we are finally playing pass and move like the Liverpool of old.

No one that i'm aware of is talking about replacing Rodgers.

So Tony Pulis has demanded the FA take action over Suarez and his diving. It's as if he's suddenly decided he doesn't like dirty, cheating bastards.

Bookings

• Kightly 24
  • Huth 33
  • Shawcross 70
  • Adam 73
  • Walters 77
  • Whitehead 90

Oh, and if the referee had done his job properly, there should have been at least another three, and thus at least two red cards.

F*cking pot calling the kettle black or what?

Edited by Chicog

Yes, but you can't play like the old days, they outlawed the back pass a long time ago, and the mickey mousers have never recovered.

No one that i'm aware of is talking about replacing Rodgers.

They will do if he doesn't get a home win soon.

Especially as their next game is at home to Reading.

Absolute tosh,you dont deserve anything......and under this manager it is your worse start for time....football is down to results end of, and if he deasn't start getting wins then the kop will turn,nice guys win nothing....even you are getting on his back already buy saying the board should sanction more money when you havent got any to spend.....how many midfielders have you bought over the last 3 seasons that where supposed to quality?

Don't even get me started on that diving <deleted> Suarez,fuc_king embarrasment he is to your club and your new manager is doing a King Kenny with him also "didnt see it" <deleted>........the more i see Liverpool the more i see reliance on the the racist diver is killing you.

rant

?

Another aweful dive imo too but i think Tony Pullis is a hypocrit. banging on about good solid tackles and getting up and getting on with it but no mention of the guy being stamped on! I'm getting sick of Stoke dishing it out and then their manager belly aching after the game

Why am I not surprised that Spuds are still whittering on about Suarez diving when they have the second biggest diver in the EPL. Lucky for Bale that Suarez outdid him "in the you've got to be <deleted> joking" stakes.

Agree with you about Pulis though - definite candidate for the most irritating manager award and that's saying something with the whining brigade (Pulis, Wenger, SAF in that order), the enthusiastic boy scout brigade (AVB), the dour brigade (Mark Hughes - yes defo next to go Carmine - today saw the second vote of support by Fernandes) and the pugilistic brigade (Pardew)

Absolute tosh,you dont deserve anything......and under this manager it is your worse start for time....football is down to results end of, and if he deasn't start getting wins then the kop will turn,nice guys win nothing....even you are getting on his back already buy saying the board should sanction more money when you havent got any to spend.....how many midfielders have you bought over the last 3 seasons that where supposed to quality?

Don't even get me started on that diving <deleted> Suarez,fuc_king embarrasment he is to your club and your new manager is doing a King Kenny with him also "didnt see it" <deleted>........the more i see Liverpool the more i see reliance on the the racist diver is killing you.

rant

?

Yes results are what counts but they are dominating possession in most of these games so I'm confident if they can hold I until Jan then FsG will get someone in who can start putting away the chances.

As for Suarez do one. How many teams have had divers down the years? Bale, Nani, Ronaldo, Drogba ect... It's nothing new so get over it.

rant

?

Yes results are what counts but they are dominating possession in most of these games so I'm confident if they can hold I until Jan then FsG will get someone in who can start putting away the chances.

As for Suarez do one. How many teams have had divers down the years? Bale, Nani, Ronaldo, Drogba ect... It's nothing new so get over it.

I think the point is that this thread still rather ludicrously sticks to the notion that Suarez doesn't dive! cheesy.gif