Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

What the heck is going at St Mary's. This is going to ruin my weekend betting coupon - to say nothing of my Thai Visa predictions sad.png

My bad weekend started with Everton result and now Pool !!! may not be a high scoring week.biggrin.png

BT

I still dream of catching you....yes the drugs are kicking in now...! tongue.png

What the heck is going at St Mary's. This is going to ruin my weekend betting coupon - to say nothing of my Thai Visa predictions sad.png

My bad weekend started with Everton result and now Pool !!! may not be a high scoring week.biggrin.png

BT

Welcome to my LAST week in reverse!

laugh.png

Out-of-work Kenny Dalglish will finish the season as Britain's best-paid manager and the fifth highest-paid in the world, new figures from France Football magazine have revealed.

Liverpool accounts showed they were forced to pay off Dalglish and his staff with £9.5 million at the start of the season after deciding to replace him with Brendan Rodgers.

According to the magazine, £8.52m of that went straight into the pocket of the Scotsman, making him this season's highest-paid British coach without even having to manage a single game.

Dalglish was on a reported salary of around £3.5m while he was at Anfield and a tweet went viral when he left the club that read: "Kenny Dalglish has asked that the £8 million compensation owed to him after his sacking be put towards new Liverpool signings. Amazing gesture."

Angry Liverpool fans then bombarded the Liverpool Echo with phone calls asking why the local paper had not reported Dalglish's gesture.

The Echo were forced to publish a reply saying: "The simple reason is it's not true." cheesy.gif

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/dalglish-finish-season-britain-best-paid-manager-193054236.html

laugh.png

Out-of-work Kenny Dalglish will finish the season as Britain's best-paid manager and the fifth highest-paid in the world, new figures from France Football magazine have revealed.

Liverpool accounts showed they were forced to pay off Dalglish and his staff with £9.5 million at the start of the season after deciding to replace him with Brendan Rodgers.

According to the magazine, £8.52m of that went straight into the pocket of the Scotsman, making him this season's highest-paid British coach without even having to manage a single game.

Dalglish was on a reported salary of around £3.5m while he was at Anfield and a tweet went viral when he left the club that read: "Kenny Dalglish has asked that the £8 million compensation owed to him after his sacking be put towards new Liverpool signings. Amazing gesture."

Angry Liverpool fans then bombarded the Liverpool Echo with phone calls asking why the local paper had not reported Dalglish's gesture.

The Echo were forced to publish a reply saying: "The simple reason is it's not true." cheesy.gif

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/dalglish-finish-season-britain-best-paid-manager-193054236.html

Now I see why Wenger is so tight in the transfer market whistling.gif

Interesting interview with Suarez, i think he is off in the summer.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/mar/20/luis-suarez-liverpool-champions-league-club?CMP=twt_gu

Nah, he just wants a pay rise, and to be fair he's probably earnt it too.

If Suarez to Man City is not a done deal i find that pretty strange. City need more goals, someone proven in the Premiership, Suarez needs more money, a place where he can be top dog, and Champion's League football. City signing Suarez would be like United signing RVP. City need their heads checked if they haven't tried / if they don't try.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/mar/20/luis-suarez-liverpool-champions-league-club?CMP=twt_gu

If Suarez to Man City is not a done deal i find that pretty strange. City need more goals, someone proven in the Premiership, Suarez needs more money, a place where he can be top dog, and Champion's League football. City signing Suarez would be like United signing RVP. City need their heads checked if they haven't tried / if they don't try.

Could be City, but I'd bet Barca or Real Madrid. Suarez would be perfect for Barca's style of play. Course he's going to light it up where ever he goes.

Could be City, but I'd bet Barca or Real Madrid. Suarez would be perfect for Barca's style of play. Course he's going to light it up where ever he goes.

Career wise though i think City might make more sense. Doesn't have to move home, gets as much money as he'll get anywhere else, gets to be star of the show, guaranteed to play.... plenty of time for him to make the move to Spain.

I would love for him to go to City. Especially at the prices being talked about.

wouldn't blame him for wanting to play in the champions league really. think we might get another season out of him though and when he moves it'll be to a club with a little more about them than city.

if there's any truth in this rumour about real madrid targeting aguero this summer though it could get interesting.

Or to put it another way, it would be like if your girlfriend was Susan Boyle, and you swopped her for Arianny Celestethumbsup.gif

Susan Boyle has lots of history and a decent voice, but given a chance, every man and his dog would swop her for Arianny!!

Same with Liverpool and Cityclap2.gif

Or to put it another way, it would be like if your girlfriend was Susan Boyle, and you swopped her for Arianny Celestethumbsup.gif

Susan Boyle has lots of history and a decent voice, but given a chance, every man and his dog would swop her for Arianny!!

I like that analogy because like city most of the world do not know who Arry celeste is, but livepool and Susan Boyle most people know.

• Like 1

I like that analogy because like city most of the world do not know who Arry celeste is, but livepool and Susan Boyle most people know.

And lets be honest here Scousers, which of you would turn down Susan Boyle if you had the chance for a wallop of her purse (the money one, not the rude one) in the morning....?

Great timing 2 b running a story saying, basically, if a better offer comes in, i will want the off, sorrry but this guy is either poorly advised or a <deleted> knob head, i'm leaning towards a bit of both tbh!!!!

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2013/03/20/luis-suarez-says-he-would-consider-offers-from-champions-league-clubs-this-summer-100252-33030521/

still you're in a strong position with him signing along contract, however we all know the inevitable!!!!

when he moves it'll be to a club with a little more about them than city.

At least he'd be going up a notch from Liverpool

no he wouldn't boj. madrid, barcelona, bayern munich, juventus even i would understand. moving to city would just be a rubbish transfer. like torres going to chelsea.

• Like 1

haha. i have absolutely no idea who arianny celeste is.

haha. i have absolutely no idea who arianny celeste is.

or this

Great timing 2 b running a story saying, basically, if a better offer comes in, i will want the off, sorrry but this guy is either poorly advised or a <deleted> knob head, i'm leaning towards a bit of both tbh!!!!

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2013/03/20/luis-suarez-says-he-would-consider-offers-from-champions-league-clubs-this-summer-100252-33030521/

still you're in a strong position with him signing along contract, however we all know the inevitable!!!!

Eh, eh, calm down lah....calllm down....

These days it's quiet plausible that anyone in the EPL could be moving in the summer this is not really news is it?......I mean what's he going to say I wouldn't look at offers?

No, he should be keeping quite and not seemingly courting publicity by making poorly judged comments in the LOCAL media of all places <deleted>, shows little or no consideration for the club or for the fans. Him or his agent should be giving the journalist clear boundaries what he wants covered and not, as I said he's poorly managed or he's a frigging dick head, bit of both I suspect.

Eh, eh, calm down lah....calllm down....

great player , no doubts. but tbh he just goes from one poorly judged situ to the next on and off the pitch. i'm beginning to think English footie could do with out him, and that aint a dig at Liverpool.