Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Yes I did think we played well especially for the Derby. Obviously was gutted at the way we gave a free kick away near the box at the end that lead to the goal, and the way we defended it! Everton where up for it as expected and they played very direct football which we dealt with most of the game. I thought we looked sharp with some good passing and we were unlucky not to of won by 2-3 goals.

i don't remember howard having too much to do man, though i acknowledge your point about derbies rarely being pretty. should have had a penalty for the foul on torres but i can't recall too much else where we looked like scoring.

we need to bounce back, pronto. we're looking a bit sluggish.

Yes I did think we played well especially for the Derby. Obviously was gutted at the way we gave a free kick away near the box at the end that lead to the goal, and the way we defended it! Everton where up for it as expected and they played very direct football which we dealt with most of the game. I thought we looked sharp with some good passing and we were unlucky not to of won by 2-3 goals.

i don't remember howard having too much to do man, though i acknowledge your point about derbies rarely being pretty. should have had a penalty for the foul on torres but i can't recall too much else where we looked like scoring.

we need to bounce back, pronto. we're looking a bit sluggish.

Torres hit the post! Reira just wide and a clear Penalty on Torres...

I thought we played very well last night considering it was a Derby game. There is still a long way to go and we are still there!

really? i thought we were poor man, only reina and alonso turned up for work. torres was nowhere near match fit, kuyt and riera aren't in the same form they were in a couple of months ago and keane continues his anonymous act. i was disappointed with us last night.

Devil, tell me, do you not count the Everton chances in your calculation? Great save by Reina first half, possible penalty not given. Maybe you should have shaded it but not by the margin you suggest.

I thought we played very well last night considering it was a Derby game. There is still a long way to go and we are still there!

really? i thought we were poor man, only reina and alonso turned up for work. torres was nowhere near match fit, kuyt and riera aren't in the same form they were in a couple of months ago and keane continues his anonymous act. i was disappointed with us last night.

Devil, tell me, do you not count the Everton chances in your calculation? Great save by Reina first half, possible penalty not given. Maybe you should have shaded it but not by the margin you suggest.

As I said in the post above! Torres hit the post, Reira inches wide and a clear penalty for Torres!

As I said in the post above! Torres hit the post, Reira inches wide and a clear penalty for Torres!

that was pretty much it and howard didn't have to save anything. a match fit torres probably would've scored the one that hit the post.

i'd like us to go back to the 4-2-3-1 formation against them on sunday.

that was pretty much it and howard didn't have to save anything. a match fit torres probably would've scored the one that hit the post.

ok here is some good news for LP fans. 2-0 on the weekend because 1)Gerrard will get off due to Policeman gets free tickets to the games and lost the evidence and 2) the team will know that if they blow it and tie again, it will be replayed and 3) no pressure of the league race - its only the FA Cup. :o

That formation looks even better now that Torres is getting closer to match fitness, not sure he will start though. I can see some changes to the side in this one.

ok here is some good news for LP fans. 2-0 on the weekend because 1)Gerrard will get off due to Policeman gets free tickets to the games and lost the evidence and 2) the team will know that if they blow it and tie again, it will be replayed and 3) no pressure of the league race - its only the FA Cup. :o

And your an idiot! now run along and go pretend you are a Man U fan. And please stop using the word tie when referring to a football game you plonker!

And your an idiot! now run along and go pretend you are a Man U fan. And please stop using the word tie when referring to a football game you plonker!

struck a nerve did i? read a little deeper into what I wrote before exemplifying your standout scouser stereotype. The game is not do or die - not as much pressure should you draw - meaning you will play loose - meaning you will perform better - meaning you will win.

now go take your afternoon nap little boy.

That formation looks even better now that Torres is getting closer to match fitness, not sure he will start though. I can see some changes to the side in this one.

i'd like to see us start our strongest XI every match for the rest of the season. which means a front six of mascherano, alonson, kuyt, gerrard, riera and torres.

i'd like to see us start our strongest XI every match for the rest of the season. which means a front six of mascherano, alonson, kuyt, gerrard, riera and torres.

Yet again Stevie G comes to the bin dippers aid, take him away and your just a bunch of mediocre wannabes, bring on the 1st of February and we will wipe the floor with you! :o

Yet again Stevie G comes to the bin dippers aid, take him away and your just a bunch of mediocre wannabes, bring on the 1st of February and we will wipe the floor with you! :D

Goooooood, gooooooooooooood, feeeel the force of the dark side..... :D

You guys fight it out amongst yourselves, leave us to crack on.... :o

redrus

Yet again Stevie G comes to the bin dippers aid, take him away and your just a bunch of mediocre wannabes, bring on the 1st of February and we will wipe the floor with you! :o

Oh as apposed to you glory hunting... just started watching football Cheslea clones, now shut up you stupid WUM. Good luck trying to win a Champions League... Spent millions and failed miserably! and where are you in the league? LOL

'wannabes'? from chelsea? jesus h christ.

:D unbelievable

Oh as apposed to you glory hunting... just started watching football Cheslea clones, now shut up you stupid WUM. Good luck trying to win a Champions League... Spent millions and failed miserably! and where are you in the league? LOL

Glory hunting? thats not me son!, I've been supporting the mighty blues long before the good times! Its funny you actually say that, I can reckon the Liverpool fans are the original glory hunters,

when they were good....in the 80's why would all the non Liverpudlians such as yourselves support them?

Don't give the big banana about the Champions league, your lucky to be in it this season, just scrapping in....thanks to who? yeah that man again!

Glory hunting? thats not me son!, I've been supporting the mighty blues long before the good times! Its funny you actually say that, I can reckon the Liverpool fans are the original glory hunters,

when they were good....in the 80's why would all the non Liverpudlians such as yourselves support them?

Don't give the big banana about the Champions league, your lucky to be in it this season, just scrapping in....thanks to who? yeah that man again!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz go on back to your thread its nearly as boring as watching Chelsea play.

Just for the record, when i was little, in the School Playground throughout the Mid 80's/early 90's, the only Non WHU that we had was Liverpool, because of their 80's successes of course & just as i started to leave, the Man Ure people started to creep in obviously...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz go on back to your thread its nearly as boring as watching Chelsea play.

Whats up mate? truth hurts eh? have you ever actually been to Anfield?

Have I been to Anfield? whats the point of your question? you just proved what I said before LOL . And your a WUM with nothing football related or half decent to say.

Since you asked my first game was at the age 8 mate against Man City with family. And started going on my own with my mates from the age of 13 and been a fan all my life since I can remember. I have been to lots of away games and of course home games even when the Kop was the Kop! Obviously I live in Thailand now so I cant go that often.

And you? are you living in Thailand for one? hence why you our a Thai Visa member? and have you been to any home and away Chelsea games?

To be honest I don't really want to know! now as I said before run along you WUM... And let the Liverpool supporters discuss Liverpool FC related news instead of wasting our time with your pointless crap!

POMPEY 'CLOSE' TO PENNANT DEAL

Team Talk 20 January 2009

Executive chairman Peter Storrie says Portsmouth are 'very, very close' to concluding a deal for Liverpool winger Jermaine Pennant.

Pompey have already agreed terms with Liverpool to bring in Pennant, who is out of contract at the end of the season.

"We are trying our very best to bring players in," Pompey's executive chairman told The News.

"As far as Jermaine is concerned, it's very, very close - as we are with one or two others.

"It was only ever going to be a loan or short-term permanent deal.

"He is a free agent at the end of the season and he doesn't want to give up those rights. Whether it is a contract until the end of June or a loan, it's a bit irrelevant."

Have I been to Anfield? whats the point of your question? you just proved what I said before LOL . And your a WUM with nothing football related or half decent to say.

Since you asked my first game was at the age 8 mate against Man City with family. And started going on my own with my mates from the age of 13 and been a fan all my life since I can remember. I have been to lots of away games and of course home games even when the Kop was the Kop! Obviously I live in Thailand now so I cant go that often.

And you? are you living in Thailand for one? hence why you our a Thai Visa member? and have you been to any home and away Chelsea games?

To be honest I don't really want to know! now as I said before run along you WUM... And let the Liverpool supporters discuss Liverpool FC related news instead of wasting our time with your pointless crap!

As your not interested in knowing I won't divulge my story, I would like to know though what the hel_l WUM means? some kind of bin dipper language that was made up to use whilst on the run from the rossers? :D

I'm intrigued as to what a WUM is ??

I althought West London Ch*lsea W*nker had the initials WLCW, not WUM ??? :o:D

Also Reds, just 2 quick Seasons why you won't win the League this Year..

1 ) It's nearly Feb & Torres hasn't scored at Anfield this Season yet..

2 ) Your Home record is worse over the last 6 Games than the Team currently bottom of the League...

But if those get sorted out pretty soon.............. :D

Edited by MSingh

Ok lesson time... WUM

It is an acronym meaning Wind-Up Merchant.

It refers to someone who posts on message boards and newsgroups with the intention to cause as much disruption as possible by goading others.

'He's a WUM, just ignore his posts'

Ok lesson time... WUM

It refers to someone who posts on message boards and newsgroups with the intention to cause as much disruption as possible by goading others.

Crikey, i'd better stop Posting on here then because i enjoy the whole Football Forum on here because i can discuss Football, and especially other Teams as opposed to just my own on my normal West Ham Forums & enjoy the banter personally & don't think Seapok's a WUM at all..

<deleted> me, i dread to think what the Man City Boys are gonna think of me at the end of the Season if what you say are the views shared by them too, cos i'm gonna single out that lot for winding up this year big time, without a doubt, cos i notice already that they're starting to bite a bit even at this early stage ... :D

I personally think it's a shame that you'd want people to ignore another Member's Posts just because he supports another team ( that's what you said in a previous Post ) & wouldn't want him to air his views, even if controversial, on the Club you support, only in my opinion of course..

For me, a bit of banter on here with different Fans is just the Tonic after a days work & i've got the little one to sleep, just a shame it isn't more controversial & had more if us airing our views in my opinion ..

Edited by MSingh

<deleted> me, i dread to think what the Man City Boys are gonna think of me

City... They cant even buy fans so I am sure they appreciate your interest. Actually I thought you were a City fan from all your posts.

Ok lesson time... WUM

Crikey, i'd better stop Posting on here then because i enjoy the whole Football Forum on here because i can discuss Football, and especially other Teams as opposed to just my own on my normal West Ham Forums & enjoy the banter personally & don't think Seapok's a WUM at all..

<deleted> me, i dread to think what the Man City Boys are gonna think of me at the end of the Season if what you say are the views shared by them too, cos i'm gonna single out that lot for winding up this year big time, without a doubt, cos i notice already that they're starting to bite a bit even at this early stage ... :D

I personally think it's a shame that you'd want people to ignore another Member's Posts just because he supports another team ( that's what you said in a previous Post ) & wouldn't want him to air his views, even if controversial, on the Club you support, only in my opinion of course..

For me, a bit of banter on here with different Fans is just the Tonic after a days work & i've got the little one to sleep, just a shame it isn't more controversial & had more if us airing our views in my opinion ..

Well said MSingh, I hope this isn't gona be a north and south thing? haha

I'm not overly sure but, I remember me being the first to issue the WUM statement on TV a couple of years ago, I thought we'd cleared all this up about what it meant.

This is the first time I've seen anyone else use it, I thought it was a United thing but, Merseyside isn't so far away so....!

I use it pretty lightly, its not meant in the same light as Troll....!

redrus

<deleted> me, i dread to think what the Man City Boys are gonna think of me

City... They cant even buy fans so I am sure they appreciate your interest. Actually I thought you were a City fan from all your posts.

No no, i'd be embaressed if my Club were doing what they were doing & certainly wouldn't be bragging in every other Post that " It's ok, we've got loads of money..." when we were paying ridiculously over inflated money for Players & especially when they'd just agreed a possible 18m fee for a Player who's Contract is up in the Summer & is contracted to be able to leave for 1.8m ( De Jong ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No thanks...