Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

You honestly believe that anything Kenny Dalglish has ever done for Liverpool FC has been for the money? Shame.

No way am I saying that everything Kenny did was for the money , although one of our best ever players , when he played he never made the mega bucks they make now , and that when the chance to manage the reds again was up for grabs his family (children) told him to apply , they knew he could not go wrong . Which is the way it turned out . My comments were meant to be about the one sided contracts that premiership managers now sign . (in retrospect , using Kenny as an example was not a very intelligent thing to do ) facepalm.gif

get in there. a lovely festive three points away from home on boxing day. never in doubt.

(we were terrible and our goalkeeping situation isn't even remotely funny any more. jones has never played in goal until a fortnight ago and mignolet looks like he's got PTSD).

Watched our first half, bloody terrible. Most of the second half was spent in baccara soi cowboy, looked a bit better tho.

Last night was the first time I have ever switched off at half-time , but I was so disgusted , we again made a bottom of the table side like Burnley look like world beaters . what also sickened me was the thorobred a-ole Rodgers taking off Brad Jones after 15 mins , surely the man should not have been picked in the first place , but to insult him like that was disgusting . Had a good nights kip , been for a run but I am still fuming at the shambles my beloved club are in . The sooner this prick is sacked the better .

get in there. a lovely festive three points away from home on boxing day. never in doubt.

(we were terrible and our goalkeeping situation isn't even remotely funny any more. jones has never played in goal until a fortnight ago and mignolet looks like he's got PTSD).

Were dreadful too. You seem to be Tottenham in disguise without Hugo Lloris. We were thoroughly outplayed by Leicester and somehow mugged them off for a win with Hugo MoM.

Off topic i know but our situation seem so similar in our mediocrity we should show some solidarity!!!

• Like 1

"Mario (Balotelli) is not suited to Liverpool style" ................ direct quote yesterday from the Manager.

The question might be asked "Why did you sign him then ? "

Begin the countdown until he goes somewhere else on loan.

Well in saying that he's obliterated whatever was left of his confidence so yes it seems they will attempt to move him on.

Stupid comment again by Rodgers. Talk him up not let all potential buyers know they can call the shots. Talk him down if you must when he's gone.

Actually, there were some positives to take from this game, with Emre Can replacing Toure in defence in the second half. Emre Can is an imposing figure, but not I think with the speed needed as an attacking midfielder. He has played here for Germany U21's so it's not something new to him. But his reading of the game and passing ability makes him an attribute here. It's good for once, that BR is trying something different.

Also, I have always been a fan of Coutinho, is skill and ability and the unlocking of this defence for the Sterling goal was something not to be forgotten.

There is also, the option of not renewing the loan given to Jordan Ibe, currently on loan at Derby. An attacking wide player, he is too good to have out on loan. His skill needs to be brought on in the first team as sub to start. Give the youngsters a chance BR.

Watched our first half, bloody terrible. Most of the second half was spent in baccara soi cowboy, looked a bit better tho.

Your choice of football club to support is a long way superior to your choice of bars, Longstebe.

Baccara? Huh! Pretty young things (some) that are only interested in extorting lady drinks!

Maybe different of you are a handsome young thing I grant you!

• Like 1

I think he needs to. So much more to give, but his devotion to the club has become a rod for self-flagellation.

Great footballer - would still pull weight at a top Prem club, but deserves a nice end to his career in sunnier climes like Spain or California

I said this months ago on this forum,needs to get away from the fish bowl life of being Mr Liverpool.One or 2 years playing in the US and come back as a coach if he still feels the need to be part of the club.

There's an old saying in show business...always leave the audience wanting more and that time has come.

• Like 1

I think he needs to. So much more to give, but his devotion to the club has become a rod for self-flagellation.

Great footballer - would still pull weight at a top Prem club, but deserves a nice end to his career in sunnier climes like Spain or California or New Manchester City York

cheesy.gif